Sign in to follow this  
Maaddeey

Fu'aad Shongole injured.

Originally posted by Kashafa:

quote: If you look closer, you'll see that the actual source of that story is Garowe Online

Sherban, do you know who owns and runs Garowe Online ? The son of the current Ethiopian vicegerent in Garowe.(Cabdirahmaan Faroole). It has as much veracity as the National Enquirer.

Was this work of fiction to be found at, say, Hiiraan Online or Shabelle Media Network ?

Of course not.(find it if u can) Why is that ? Well, how about this: They employ
actual
journalists who practice
actual
journalism , which includes something called fact-checking and something else called verifying sources so that something as comical as "Al-Shabaab blow up mosque! Al-Shabaab ban bras! Al-Shabaab & pirates alliance! " doesn't make it to their website.

Naked lies are naked lies...especially when found at Garowe Online.
lol come on bro. Is everyone you don't like an "Ethiopian viceregent"? OK, let's say Garowe Online has "ethiopian" interests at heart (which I don't believe, because I've been following their reporting for a long while), and let's take a look at the other organizations you gave as an example:

Hiiraan Online? Cool, I can groove with them. They 're a decent source of information. Although I'd like to point out that they took up the Reuters/AFP story about the bras just like everyone else did. Anyway, you're right about never finding the Garowe piece on the mosque attack, because - to my knowledge - HOL doesn't have a news archive. They only have an archive for editorials.

Shabelle Media Network? Don't make me laugh! They change their political allegiance every week, according to who last grenaded their offices or killed their bosses. I have the utmost respect for the journalists that work there, for their bravery and dedication to journalism and to the Somali people, but Shabelle as a news source is an absolute joke.

^it won't be long before you start speaking fluent Somali, who knows, you might even respond to kasha with a comment like eedadada usheeG about the bra's being banned, sooner than later?

To Kasha, are you saying the so called 'bra ban' law is is unsubstantiated and inconsistent with the social structure proposed and implemented by your m**ryaan boys? If so, care to share reports that repudiate the so called ban on bras?

Here I was thinking how the hell can I part with my bras on my upcoming visit to the base and wondering how one is expected to walk naked underneath that blanket with no chest protection but reading your good news, I have to say your boys don't sound too bad if they will not regulate what's underneath a woman's garment.(very intimate you know, unless they want a show)

PS: Who are these so called daughters of Somalia fighting on the side of your M**ryaan boys?

Hore ayee Soomaali maryooleey ugu maahmaahday: God walaal ha qodin, ku dhici doontidaa ma'ogidee. Very fitting in this case. Godkooda baa loogu galay wixii Soomaali nabad u diiday.

Inta masaakiin waxba galabsan ku geeriyootay qaraxyada, Eebbaheena ha u raxmado -- aamiin.

Basaas dadka jaajuuso oo u adeego kuwaas barbaar ku sheega intee noolyihiin iyo intee heystaan dhulkaas, ayeeydey meesheeda ku salaamantahay.

Dankis, Shabeelka. How is old uncle Joorj Xaaji (Gheorghe Hagi) doing? :D

Jacpher   

^lol@meesheeeda ka salaamantahay. Indeed sxb. SOL baaban laga amaan qabin waayadan dambe.

Welcome back widaay.

Garaadsiyo, widaaygiis. Xaa iga dambeeye?

Jaajuuskooda xataa Islii loogama fakado. I was about this close to wear a t-shirt that proudly proclaims: FAK SHABAAB IYO WIXII AAMINSAN CAWAANTAAS BARBAAR KU SHEEGA!. Just to piss their ardent worshippers in Islii maadaama waxba iga qaadi karinee. :D

Maaddeey   

MMA, madax-adeygaaga ma u maleynaayi in Ayeydaa xataa aad war ka maqleysid, adiga naftaada & ego-gaaga ha fiirinin, Tolka, Degaanka, nabadda & Sinnaanta fiiri.

Haatu, Gaarisa ma gaarin this year since I was there in last year, marka sanadkaan waaba u gambiye.

Ask Nuune, though. Asaga ayaa dilaale ka ahaa dhankaas iyo ilaa iyo Dhoobleey.

Maadka Maadkeer, who is 'tolka'? And better question, yaa siman? Are you telling me where barbaar ku sheegaas ka taliyaan sinnaan ayaa ka jirto? Are you talking about another so-called Dhalinta mise kuwaa ognahay ayaa iska indhatireysaa waxee galabsadaan?

What sinnaan when anytime gacanta la iga jaraayo, if not qoorta la iga siibin, if I utter laba erey they don't and can't tolerate? Wax kale la imoow, not this.

Maaddeey   

MMA, see ahaantaa sxb, Jacphar ugu bishaaree, mar dhow IA, tuuladii uu ka yimid, Rag timo raama leh, oo: 'wah, meelun fadhaw' 'aankaale aankiis' arraaw yaa seedee meelli assi ka kooyi!, Million years ma kuu muuqatay iney dheceyso Barbaarta la'aantood?, Ilaahow noo daa. smile.gif