Sign in to follow this  
Paragon

As reports Idamaale; Mogadishu residents loot out of joy

Paragon   

Dowlada Federaalka ah ee soomaalyeed ayaa magaalada muqdisho ku soo rogtay Xaalad Deg deg ah, oo ka bilaabanaysa maanta, ka Gadaal Markii Shacabku ay farxad daraadeed Meel walba u bur bur buriyeen, ama u biliqaysteen.

Ciidanka Dowlada Federaalka ah ayaa loogu baaqay in ay xaalada Magaalada xasiliyaan, amniga goobaha ganacsiga iyo kala danbayntana dib u soo celiyaan, waxaana la filayaa in shacabku si nabadgalya ah ula shaqayn doonaan, maadaama iyagu ay u yeerteen dowlada

Shacabka Magaalada Xamar ayaa dhamaan guryihii ay Madaxda Maxaakimiintu iyo ganacsadayaashii taageeri jirayba ku lahaayeen Magaalada muqdisho mid mid u bililiqaystay, iyada oo Guryahaan la sheegay inay yaaleen xoolo aduunyo iyo maal farabada oo badankood laga keenay xoolihii dekada Magaalada Muqdisho.

Idamaale News

-------

For the first time in many years, monetary remmittance is impossible to Mogadishu. Many who send bills to their families are told that money transfer agencies were looted and facilities destroyed. Many who have travelled back to Mogadishu during the UIC rule are trapped in the city with no hope of getting out.

The city is at last back to the warlords. As a last stand, the UIC nobly vacated the city to avert death and damage. This is a stand which many were not expecting- and because of Mogadishu's importance, the UIC have treated it like a treasure whose safety comes before all other things.

Now that they are no longer in control and has fallen under Ethiopian control, will Meles encourage warlords to get back to their old trade of chaos, since that has been the official policy of Ethiopia towards Somalia as long as we can remember? Or in rare occurance, would Meles bring law and order to the city?

How would the TFG manage to share power within itself and how would it deal with Somaliland, which has not been part of Somali politics for more than a decade?

Since A/Y is known to have had political conflict with the SL admin while PL's president, which when combined with Geedi's recents remarks comes across as hostile to SL, would the TFG find a diplomatic figure within it to maintain good relations with SL? Or since both the TFG and SL were to some extent Meles' clients, would he bring them closer or deepen the rift even more to ensure weakened and controlable TFG and SL?

Castro   

A wise man once said: "Freedom's untidy, and free people are free to make mistakes and commit crimes and do bad things. They're also free to live their lives and do wonderful things. And that's what's going to happen here."

Hopefully only the last part of the wise man's prediction will apply to Somalia.

Paragon   

^^Castro

Sxb that is a fitting wise quote. Reer Muqdishu are now free from an urban warfare and what they do with this opportunity is up to them. Let us pray the warlords will not gain root in the city ever again. But a worse plague, in the form of Tigres, are now present in Mogadishu. Let us pray they do not infect the population.

Che lol

Now you and I can put down the cimaamad and become spectators. The sheikhs did the honourable thing and left the city. And what a beautiful and protective stance. Hadaan la kala roonaanin roob ma da'o sxb, Ethiopianna hadey masaakiin Muqdishu ku baa ba'do cidna u uurdabci maayo.

Fanisha   

I saw it NBC,Aljazeera and CBS. dadka waxay guranyeen wixii ka soo hor baxa, even wires. Thanks to Yeey and Fanaxle Faciis ma gaadhe. :mad:

I gues Duke is Happy about this sitiuation since Puntland is safe ;)

Castro   

^ He's delighted. And if the shidh hits the fan, he and uncle will be on the express train to Galkacyo or Bossasso or wherever the hell they came from. :D

Originally posted by Abu Paragon:

Sxb that is a fitting wise quote.

Paragon, I was being sarcastic. Donald Rumsfeld said those words. I'm not optimistic at all. This euphoria will fade and we have a long, uphill battle to stability. There are too many (foreign) chefs in that kitchen at the moment. :(

^^ Rumsfield was on Iraq right? Lol, well we are dealing with a similar situation Castro.

Really,Paragon? Before there was an Iraq,there was a SOMALIA abtigiis yaah? Nothing has really changed abti,right? The warlords of yesteryears that looted,killed and maimed somalis are back to their old positions. Reclaiming wat was "rightfully" theirs before the wadaads kicked them out yaah?

So remember abti,Before Iraq there was SOMALIA. I would like to hear again what the rivals of muqdisho clan have to say about "these folks not getting their acts together"[since the warlords are back and all].

oh,& fck the Xabashi and their backers,Indeed up yours all

Paragon   

Brown, no. I don't agree with you. As far as I am concerned, there is a political vacuum similar to that of Iraq when Saddam was overthrown. What we are basically dealing with here is that sort of political vacuum and the implications it has for the country. If its filled successfully, then it is good, if not, expect a situation 'similar' or worse than that of Iraq. Worse because, Iraq didn't get overthrown by its neigbouring Iran but by America. For Somalia, it is indeed heart breaking to have ethios taking control of the country.

336446946_89dfc1dcc7.jpg

Brown, no. I don't agree with you. As far as I am concerned, there is a political vacuum similar to that of Iraq when Saddam was overthrown. What we are basically dealing with here is that sort of political vacuum and the implications it has for the country. If its filled successfully, then it is good, if not, expect a situation 'similar' or worse than that of Iraq. Worse because, Iraq didn't get overthrown by its neigbouring Iran but by America. For Somalia, it is indeed heart breaking to have ethios taking control of the country.

336446946_89dfc1dcc7.jpg

Well, yeah sxb..There is a vacuum from the peace and stability created by the wadaads since june of this year. Definetly. Laakin, This wont change anything really,because it will come back to its normalty I.E the return of the warlords.

I should ask you perhaps,Will the warlords who were kicked out from "Theirs" just sit around? And let Mr Door Knob dictate this game?

Fanisha; Sadly the truth is painful. And Paragons image their of the Calan bleeding to death has actually even made it worse. Will Somalia toosay get her back to life??? Will Gheedi put his bloodfull hand on his heart when he hears that? Huh?

Originally posted by Captain Xalane:

Patience,ur Government will soon take shape as it should have been.Folks,enough of the worries.

Coorection,Its not the govt of somalis but a govt FOR somalis by the Xabashi appointed by warlords[Who were kicked out]by bribing them from money donated by Melez