Sign in to follow this  
GLK Killuminati

Somalia: Son of Somaliland minister; Al-Shabaab commander

^Most of the suicide bomber Trainers in Mogadishu come from SL. That's the point.

Where did these suicide-bomber trainers take their training and become qualified trainers if not from Burco and Hargeisa, and thus the link to SL.

All we know is that the trainees are from the Koonfurian and Trainers are from SL. So are you telling nothing to link the trainers to their home region?

Originally posted by Kuun-Kuun-Laminaa:

^Most of the suicide bomber Trainers in Mogadishu come from SL. That's the point.

Where did these suicide-bomber trainers take their training and become qualified trainers if not from Burco and Hargeisa, and thus the link to SL.

All we know is that the trainees are from the Koonfurian and Trainers are from SL. So are you telling nothing to link the trainers to their home regions?

Proof your claims..Your people just love to throw around that terrorism card. Even using that against your own folks at Galgala. Proof that most of thes suicide bombers are from SL. I don't believe you.

And remember my claims against the pirates that run your region?

Originally posted by AfricaOwn:

I have an UN security Council report to proof this upon request ( I deal with reality, no rumors) Real Talk.

^I did not say most of the suicide bombers, I said the trainers. Read my post again.

We have big men training young kids to become martyr for the sake of their beloved religion.

We have Godane, we have Abu zubeyr, we have Afgani and this young one who is the son of a minister in SL given a big post to train more suicide bombers. These are the men I was talking about that got the qualification from Burco/Hargeisa to kill and teach how bomb koonfurians.

Ma anaa waalan mase do I find you very unreasonable man Africaown.

Waar all I said is the big men that are in the leadership of Alshabaab including this latest story of a son of SL minister being name a leader for Alshabaab brigade, that is all I said, what else there is to lie about.

Don't be unreasonalbe, I only mentioned Godane, Zubeyr and Afgani and co being from SL. That's all.