Sign in to follow this  
Juje

Change of Direction by Al-Shabab..for the better.

Juje   

In the first interview since these clashes started one of the prime leaders of Shabab, Aden Hashi Ceyrow, declared that humanatarian agencies staff are also targets insisting that you were agents for the grand 'kaffir'.Thus their elimination was part of the war acording to him. But this latest press by the Shabab spokesman, Abu Mansur, has changed direction and humanatarian workers be local or international are no longer within the firing range of Shabab militias. Much relieve to the thousands who need aid.

I hope they become more lenient and refrain from targeting and killing newly appointed 'gudomiyayaal degmo'. Well it is a start we will get there Inshallah.

Xarakada Al-shabaab oo sheegay in ayan waxyeelo u geysan doonin shaqaalaha ajnabiga ah ee hey’adaha samafalka ka howlgala Dalka Soomaaliya

Mogadishu 09 Jan. 07 (Sh.M.Network)-Sheekh Mukhtaar Roobow Abuu-Mansuur oo ah Afhayeenka Al-shabaab ee dagaalada adag kula jira ciidamada Ethiopia iyo kuwa dowladda Soomaaliya ee ku sugan Dalka Somalia ayaa sheegay in xarakadoodada ayan bar tilmaameedsan doonin shaqaalaha Ajanibta ah iyo kuwa Somalida ah ee la shaqeeynaya hay’adaha sama falka ee gar gaaraya dadka dhibaateeysan ee soomaalied oo aysan wax colaaad ah u qabin.

Sheikh oo shabelle u waramayay ayaa intaa ku daray in cida kaliya ee ay beegsanayaan ay tahay ciidamada Itoobiya iyo kuwa DF ee isku beheeystay waxyeelada ummada Soomaaliyeed waa sida uu hadalka u dhiga sheikhee

Sheekh mukhtaar Roobow Abuu Mansuur oo la weeydiiyay waxa ka jira in ay ururkooda ay ka saareen sheikh Yuusuf Maxamed Siyaad (Indhacade) oo dhawaanah shaacineeysay shabakad ay internetka ku leeyihiin ururka Alshabaab oo la yiraah Al Mujaahid ayuu ka gaabsaday waxaan u sheegay in xili danbe uu ka jawaabi doono arintaasi.

Hadalka ka soo yeeray sheikha ayaa waxaa uu keenayaa in shaqaale fara badan oo ka baqanayay dhibaato kaga timaada dhankooda in ay ku soo dhiiradaan dalka si ay wax ugu qabtaan dadka dhibaayesan ee Somalied.

Sh, M network 09 Jan 08, 08:47

Dhubad.   

^^^That is good development, I hope they come to their sense and stop the assassination of the local governors just because they work for the so called TFG.

I would like to know what the big Somali scholars such as Sh Sharif, Sh. Gacmeey, Sh. Cumarr Faaruq think of the Al-shabab brunch of the Mujaahidin and whether their actions are justifiable ? Was there ever a lecture concerning about them?

Allah knows the best!

^ Dhubad, I really dunno what other scholars think of them, but what I know about shababs is that they are a bunch of bloodthirsty ignorants. Most of them are brainwashed and confused young somalis. Rumor has it, that takfiris joined them or probably constitute about a BIG percentage the makeup of shabab militia.

You better visit their website and see how they call those Somalis as MURTADIIN (means coverted ppl) ,,,,,,,,,,

I don't think they'll do that ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, it is at least too late.