Sign in to follow this  
Gabbal

Col Barre Hiiraale's former forces in Beerxaani capture Kismayo; wait for TFG forces.

Horn abti isk daa hope somalis will sittalk no mather what qabiil they are the icu era has ended now theg really war will start that is if the government doesn't lose its new power i hope they work out i'm sure the icu will not give up mogdisho and welcome etho and i also hope era of warlord has end likes of m dheere will not think they have power when they are governer

Paragon   

^^ It is springing up again, horn. If Hiiraale is back, and Maxamed Dheere is back..haven't they already sprung up? Or you still think Hiiraale isn't a warlord? smile.gif

335148229_cab1da3ada.jpg

[edit] Haven't you heard what Barre Hiiraale has been saying today? He has gone beyond where no other warlord has gone before; he said as long as he is fighting the UIC, he will collaborate with 'Yahuud' let alone Ethiopians. Ma nin miyir qabuu kuula egyahay ninkaa?

abu paragaon walalkii nimanka aas sheegasid army ma wataan its geedi and yusuf army so there no way they can go againt geedi and yusuf lets not waste our time thinking that they can become what they were before

Fanisha   

Originally posted by HornAfrique:

Ahmed, work on the comprehension.
icon_razz.gif

Comprehention?????? Ma adaa iska hadlaya. Walee si fiican baad naftaada u macneysay inuu wax fahan iyo waxgradba kugu yar yahey :rolleyes: :rolleyes: Nasiibdaro, Adiguba ileyn Soomaali baad sheegataa :mad:

Originally posted by xox ogaal:

icu will not give up mogdisho and welcome etho

They only need to welcome their own government, which they accepted already.

As for ethiopia, if ICU wants to die to protect eritrea and terrorists behind the Taliban dressed woman, we will only oblige and deliver what they want.

We have no other objective than this:

“The only forces we are pursuing are Eritreans[shaibya] who are hiding behind the skirts of Somali women.”

PM Meles Zenawi

If Aweye/IndaCadde want to protect a pakistani terrorist or eritrean soldier, its their choice.

Originally posted by Ahmed_Guree:

Horn

I am just giving facts.

Its like Kimsayu 24/7 more than Garbaharay or Dusamareeb.

So from this i deduced how insecure horn is.

Waraa Stalker, adi wax iskula har noo, unless you are not a bøse, I wonder why are you so mad about Horn. Spare us your madness buddy and leave the guy alone and stop stalking! Just my humble opinion :D