Sign in to follow this  
Fiqikhayre

Breakings news: War has spread out to Baidoa!

^listen Woyane you still have the nerve of comming to our forum and talk trush.

You think you can force and indoctrinate blasphemy?

Listen shame on the cowards who killed & cacerated the students in Jigjiga for protesting about the demonisation of the prophet in form of pics that was to form part of the school curriculum.

cowards who flee from a battle filed but has no shame in killing students.

You folks have no respect for life & religion.

Your fate will soon be sealed in somalia.

Just like Libna Digalu the tigray.

Originally posted by Che-Guevara:

^^^ I don't think they had much of choice.

Choice is clear Peace loving Somalian whom USC/ICU kicked out from homes in Mogadishu Kismayu, Marka, Brave, Afgoi, Uanle Uanyn are uniting against USC/ICU land grasp, and These communities are not fleeing into Ifo, Xagardheer, Ijaaro, Dhagaxley, and Liboi any more. get that.

what makes you think it will be limited only to the south?

I was thinking in terms of the immediate effects. But surely, this will be devastating for Somali regions (including those under occupation).

Kamal....Calm down duqa. USC alone is not at fault. All Somalis are guilty. Where were these peace-loving folks when Hargeysa and Burco were being bombed to the stone age by Rhodesian mercenaries.

[Kamal....Calm down duqa. USC alone is not at fault.

I loved you guilty plea ...... If they had once at fault ........ what do you make of their actions now ...they.still doing the same.... agree with me again. Other party U mentioned we are not letting them free....We are going to ask Ahmed_Guree

Ahmed_Guree what is the bunishment Somalidoond who raided "these peace-loving folks when Hargeysa and Burco were being bombed to the stone age by Rhodesian mercenaries". Che-Guevara

^^which party?

Did i ever tell you that we do not need any permission nor favours especially from Langaabs of your nature.

So crying for recognition will not do you anything.

Kamal...You missed the point duqa. What have you done to stop the massacress that were committed in Hargesya and Burco. The reality was majority of your so called peace-loving people couldn't be bothered with the tragedy that had befallen on our northern brethens. Reer Mogadisho were complacent. And lack of empathy atleast in my book makes guilty as well.

What have you done to stop the massacress that were committed in Hargesya and Burco?.

The reality was majority of your so called peace-loving people couldn't be bothered with the tragedy that had befallen on our northern brethens.

Reer Mogadisho were complacent. And lack of empathy atleast in my book makes guilty as well.

Aniga qofna ugu abaal sheegan maayo waxa aan u sameeyey walaaleyna Somaliland. Ha jiraan oo Ha joogaan baan dhahaayaa. Aniga ayaa ogsoon waxa aan u qabtay.

second statement it is yours I don't agree or disagree with you.

Third statement is your second guilty plea... I LOVED WAAN U ARUURINEYNAA......USC/ICU ARE LACKING EMPATHY... l LOVED THAT TOOOOO

Saaxib...Adiga shiqsi ahaan kaama hadlo. Soomaaladi Xamar joogtoo dhan sheegayaa. Bal maxii qabteen markii reer Waqooyi labaabiinaaye.

Midakale, dadkaan aad ku haysid Hargeysa and Beledweyn lagu abuuray. Soo Dagaalkii Somalia gashay masoo bara kicin.

Soomaalow dhanbaa danbi gashay including you and I.