Somaliland is here TO STAY

Originally posted by Oodweyne:

Please, ignore this kid name
DQ
. For some are by nature a
“confused lot”
when it comes to politics (such the likes of our
Dukey
); but, others, are by legal inclination of the matrimony sort, the sordid product of a
“dark-alley lustful encounters”
in the dead-of-night between two complete strangers.

Hence, since their unforgiving dysfunctional background could account for much that is wrong with them, then, it would be the case, that their
social outlook
in general, or come to think of it,
their manners within society-at-large
, will be no more refine than what some sad connoisseur of a seedy chat-room could be equal to; if only that is, were he to try to impress his interlocutors at the other end of the line with his
“two-a-penny-vulgarity”

Oodweyn, sir, ceyda maad joojisid? Honestly; your posts, lately, are quickly becoming the source of all sorts of rudeness, silliness, ignorance, mediocrity, and imbecility. You've trully become, the ONLY secessionist, wholly without an iota of redemptive social grace or value.

Mr. Oodweyn, sir, your most recent attempt to disrespect my patrimony is incredibly pathetic, to say the least. I mean, what's the point of typing up such monolithic hunks of textual-filth, when you know that it will take more than such rubbish to offend me.

Saaxiib, even though, you wish to give others the impression that that you're a man in his heyday--waan ogahay oday aad iyo aad u da' weyn inaad tahay oo aan isku xishoon, and this my friend, is an indisputable fact from the language you use on these here threads--"You are an old bore. Even the grave yawns for you".

Oday ilkihii wey ka dhaceen; timihiina wey kaa carareen; dhiig-karnah waad qabtaa; and no matter how much saliid macsaro, you rub onto that decaying corpse of yours, your biological clock gallops ever closer to mortality's midnight. So, go ahead and chat shit all you want. It won't grant you immortality, or even delay the inevitable. You are a bitter old man, and old people die. Those are the bare facts, and in a few years from now, an unfortunate undertaker will try to manhandle your desiccated body into a cheap piece of cloth, making you look like some sort of a special effect from The Mummy Returns movie.

You have long since ceased to be of use to anyone, being too old and frail to perform any worthwhile function. You're in what some refer to as "wakh-tigii toobad keenka"-- that terrible dim twilight between youth and death. This interval in your pathetic life has been granted to you, as it is granted to everyone who makes it this far, to repent to Allah(SWT), to fulfil any unfulfilled wishes, any unrealised dreams, before your last breath leaves you and you are thrown into a hole bought for you by long-suffering relatives somewhere in Europe. This is a time to spend with your nearest and dearest before you are parted by Malakul-Mowd, a time to reflect on your life, action by single action, and to say good bye to those around you. This is the time for Alla ka cabsi-- a time to ask for forgiveness, and make ready for the sure judgement that will come.

And what are you doing with your time instead, Oodweyn?

Salaatul-layl prayers? Sleep-overs at the local mosque? Recitation of the Holy Qu'ran? Spending time with the grandkids?

No, of course not.

You are drivelling aimlessly all over the these threads with a bunch of younger people who think you are a low blackguard. That's the long and short of it saaxiib. Rather than make the most of your precious time, here you are, staggering around this forum like a head trauma victim, screeching at anyone who can be bothered to read your balderdash, that you're really, really good at posting on threads. Well I gotta a bloody newsflash for you-- o ye goatish old ghoulish troglodyte-- you're not.

Runta aan isku sheegno, Mr. Oodwyen; You are perilously disconnected from reality if you really think you’re going to impress anyone with your senile dementia induced, textual walls of faggotry...which brings me to another point, namely your calaacal, about the Riyaale picture.

Don't whine at me. Riyaale, cid iga xigta ma laha. It is trully sad to see, that you have so much emotional investment in this secesionist crap, that every off-hand comment tossed at Daahir Riyaale or suggestion made about Somaliland or even secesionism in general, becomes a personal slur to you. Every post directed at one of your co-hearts translates itself, in your broken senile head, to be an insult upon your very progenitors which MUST BE AVENGED, huh?

You're an emotionally fragile relic, prone to alternate bursts of elation and crushing dysphoria everytime your clan enclave is put on the spotlight. It aint my fault that anytime someone suggests that your clan enclaves's political ideaology is doomed to fail--your puny mind overheats, causing you to whip up a retaliatory novella right out of your bloody keister, still steaming from the heat of your insalubrious innards.

You and your minions keep pleading with people to stop posting pictures of Riyaale, yet it's all dandy and fine, when contemptuous photos of Cabdulahi Yusuf are posted. And, you don't see us protesting, do you?

You also seem NOT to have grasped the fact that this is a politics forum, where people are entitled to their opinions. That's something you have in common with quite a few other SOLers in here who don't seem to understand that this whole place is driven by this simple concept- IN POLITICS, TO EACH HIS OWN!

Marka, Oodweyne, please try to make your posts as succinct as possible and avoid disrespecting people for their opinions. Please stop your tedious, narcolepsy-inducing piles of babbling crap that lack imagination and creativity. Just STOP spluttering about how you are the best and that Somalilanders are the best and every other Somali is shit, ad infinitum!

It seems, you have no real talent for any sort of constructive debate. And Saaxiib-- nagging and calaacal don't mean debate: Sure, you can nag like an old hag. All old people do nag-- that's like their primary purpose. They think they know it all, and believe they have a right to lecture to others, or just talk down to people for the heck of it. But don't think I'll allow you to disrespect ME, without bloodying your nose in return.

In conclusion, like I said in the beginning, you should be spending your last few months enjoying what is left of your life by repenting to Allah(SWT), instead of lying broken at my feet, like an obnoxious imbecile, begging me to put an end to your misery. Please do the decent thing for once in your utterly pointless life and evolve into a coherent and God-fearing person!

In the mean time, get a life and step away from that key board-- you secessionist grave sniffer. :D

dhulQarnayn :cool:

Republic Of California

p.s NGONGE,

Are you sure you're a secessionist? If you are...I will have you know that your intelligence is very surprising to me. Kudos to you, for picking up my intentions for posting that Riyaale picture. ;)

sometimes, i wish Somaliand was on a different continent so jb would stop reporting every pin that drops in a dusty village in northern somalia. You can do something productive for that place with the energy you waste on this happan and that will happan in toolo heplayo.

nice pic! homie cant even raise his freeking hand!! loool. that sucks!!

SUCKIONIST boys of p&sland always talking about nada. homies, wake up and smell the air... its time for CHANGE!! uncles have wasted your time!

its time to join the CARAVAN OF SOMALIYWEEYNE. Jump on board.

No energy is wasted for nothing ,, it is all good.

Naxar, i know u wish Somaliland is on planet but sadly it is here next door , you can't miss.

Originally posted by Naxar Nugaaleed:

sometimes, i wish Somaliand was on a different continent so jb would stop reporting every pin that drops in a dusty village in northern somalia. You can do something productive for that place with the energy you waste on this happan and that will happan in toolo heplayo.

To Naxar:

Your pleas should NOT be that they STOP reporting every false trumpery that eminates from Up North-- but rather, your real pleas should be that these obscene and shameless troglodytes remove their blinders and evolve away from such a hopeless and Neanderthaloid ideaology as secessionism is!

Republic Of California

Poker   

Obsession, obsession.....Somaliland this, Rayaale that. Anxiety is a sickness you know!

May I suggest you to see a doctor? he might prescribe you something to help you fall in sleep.

Anigu golis kaan dagaa

geeska Afrikaaa

Gayiga Somaliland....

:D:D:D

Originally posted by J.a.c.a.y.l.b.a.r.o:

It is
here to stay
ladies and gentlemen ,,,,, you shouldn't worry about that at all.

LOL :D ...Who said anything about that sad enclave going anywhere? I personally find your redundant declarations about Marfash-land perfectly harmless. I know, that you believe, you can never go wrong with such lame attempts of secessionist tautology. So keep 'em up, will ya!

Republic Of California