Sign in to follow this  
Xoogsade

A/Y: Nur Cade Is Crazy, Dheere's Clan should Fight Qaybdid/Qasim's Clan

Xoogsade   

Dayniile is less vitriol about A/Y compared to some other clan oriented websites I visited. They have a mixed reporting and are never decisive on anything. They are like our friend Juje here :D Where is the brother anyway?

Isseh

I hope I don't lose you like I lost Xiin saxib to the fake peaceniks :D:D

Paragon   

Lol. Xoogsade, don't you worry my dear comrade. Any minute I sense a 'slipping' away feeling, I'll simply turn the blessed gun to my brain and put it out of its misery :D . We're in this together; to the end of the road - for Somali liberty and freedom. smile.gif

:D:D

Xoogga, I would die happy if Somalis continue to talk to each other as they started in Jabbuuti now! Whether one believes peace is achievable or not given the current conditions doesn't matter really (although I would appreciate if you show a bit more positive thinking than you have shown so far).

As I said before lamenting the loss of Bukur will not benefit us much! In due time the crazy peaceniks, as you called them, will be vindicated IA.

Emperor   

^Saaxiib never get descrouaged by the side snatches of Xoogsade and co, I have my eyes on you, it may sound funny to all but Xiin has a silent follower :D , I might decide and declare to break my silence, well, very soon...

Xoogsade Saaxib, my point is this, you are stil who you were, you haven't changed at all. Nothing new you add to the table and nothing new that you accused me or Yey you haven't accused us before, you are not ready for a balanced and carefully scalled Mizaan... Yours is based on Wadanka waa lahaystaa waa inaa is qarxinaynaa, Yey waa Puntlander chuck hime out :D type of argument... Therefore, my point of an open mind comes to the argument and the fact that you don't show it towards any of the rising matters, any news released wether bad or good will get to you in the same way and makes no impact negative or positive whatsoever, you will remain stubborn, self rightious and stationary at your stance, so my point is what is the point of posting this topic...

Xoogsade   

Originally posted by Isseh:

Lol. Xoogsade, don't you worry my dear comrade. Any minute I sense a 'slipping' away feeling, I'll simply turn the blessed gun to my brain and put it out of its misery
:D
. We're in this together; to the end of the road - for Somali liberty and freedom.
smile.gif

For somali liberty and freedom my brother. Gunimo ninkii isaga u bareeraayo waa yeelkadiisa.

Afartaan Dhurwaa ee

U Adeegta Xabashida

Allahayoow intaan Jiro

Miyaan Eray ka yeelaa?

Ummaddii la laayiyo

Wixii iil la wada dhigay

Waa illoow ayaa yiri?

Intuu inanba nool yahay

Eedeheey dhigeen baan

soo ururin weynee

Ma ayaan dalxiis baa

marba iibsigeygani?

That is my sentiment.

Xoogsade   

Originally posted by xiinfaniin:

:D:D

Xoogga, I would die happy if Somalis continue to talk to each other as they started in Jabbuuti now! Whether one believes peace is achievable or not given the current conditions doesn't matter really (although I would appreciate if you show a bit more positive thinking than you have shown so far).

As I said before lamenting the loss of Bukur will not benefit us much! In due time the crazy peaceniks, as you called them, will be vindicated IA.

Saxib, I applaud your support for peace in the hopes that somalis who are touched by the violence and displacement get a break, that Somalia becomes a saved country. Yours is a noble objective far different from the cries of peace A/Y supporters try to sell hoping the warlord gets another lease to stay on. My difference with you is that I don't expect peace efforts made by men who were pro-peace -to begin with- to result in peace. Sheekh Shariif, Nur Cade and like minded men need others like warlord Yusuf, Warlod Dheere, Warlord Qaybdiid to co-operate with them for any deal to bear fruits. With Ethiopia in the middle fearing any emergence of strong nationalistic government, I don't see any peace deal to come about soon. In addition, do you think these warlords will agree to peace which ultimately results in their demise? I can not tell that personally, so I remain skeptic. Who will force peace upon A/Y and his friends when they have the Ethiopian muscle behind them? Any idea? I haven't noticed changes in their attitude except they feel cornered now and want to buy sometime before the TFG mandate comes to an end in a year. I bet they want to enter a new burgain to stay on as rulers, Gof fobid that for it will result in the continuation of violence and famine.

If you are vindicated, all the better, I will be jubilant and the first to welcome peace bro. After all, I am as much negatively impacted by the war emotionally as those who bear the brunt of Xabashi violence back home, I need peace myself. Getting the peace I need requires a war as it won't be handed to me. That much has been proven already. EDITED.