Sign in to follow this  
Dr Ligle

Puntland Contains Bulk Of Somalia Oil. $67 billion worth of Oil just in the land!!!

Dr Ligle   

According to taipan financial news and also to los angeles times somalia "bulk" of oil is in puntland. That means majority of all the oil in the horn is in our land not south or sland or anywhere else. On top of that the estimated amount of oil in puntland is $67 billion dollars and that is not including the oil in the sea, this is just the oil in the land. This is not including the natural gas and iron deposits also in the land!!!!

Truly amazing. What region do u hear having that sort of prospect? at best somalia whole gdp from mogadishu, hamar, to bossaso is $5 billion. We can make $67 billion just from our oil in the land which can then be diverisifed into other growth sectors like tourism, financial stock markets, and so forth!!! Truly remarkable

Ps: if u say oh there is no oil in puntland then why did africa oil put $50 million dollars into puntland oil project!!! so they spent hard money for NOTHING!!! i dont think so, so maseerka iska daaya we are the only ones going to be rich in somalia noone else!!!

You can listen to taipan financial news verdict regarding the estimation of puntland oil below!!! and notice how they say "BULK" of somalia oil is in puntland, that means the majority of the oil is in our land!!!

http://www.youtube.c om/watch?v=s9SvHa9Ql mQ

***********please let us respect the rules of the site and stop the insults*************

[ August 27, 2009, 08:28 PM: Message edited by: Libaax-Sankataabte ]

GAAROODI   

your source of information is TFN....loooooooooooo l CNN i would believe but TFN and i guy who creates news reports from his bedroom. looooooooooooooool, that is pretty pathetic.

like the greats have always said, talk is cheap show me the money.

loooooooooooool.