Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

TIME TO REBUILD SOMALIA

ANWAR   

show me the pictures of ethiopian soliders swimming in our beacheS???????

THE FUTURE

Mogadishu%20view2.jpg

Fabregas   

Originally posted by The Duke:

Saxib you had no country before this TFG came along and restored the state. You had nothing but
clan warlords, clan militias, fake clan courts, occupiers, land looters and criminal business groups
holding the people of Mogadishu hostage.

These groups were given enough time to change their ways, and yes any method should have been used including Ethiopia to defeat them and give
an advantage
to the legitimate government.

Its silly to hide behind 1. Fake nationalisam and 2. Even faker religious motivations.

Saxib where were you when the USC faction ethnicly cleansed a number of clans from Mogadishu, more than a million souls lost for what crimes?
How many demo's did you partake in or have you ever acknowledged this fact, this genocide?
These people were not even given a safe passage they were chased every mile, every inch of their lives. Their girls raped, their old women raped, their elders shot in mass their children murdered.
What crimes did they commit
. These people died in mass from thirst, from desease, from the turbulent seas.
Was there any outcry? Did the UN come to their rescue?

Where were you when the unarmed clans were bullied into submission, when their homes, lands and women became halaal for those thirsty maurauding
Somali's
. For 16 years these people were kept under bondage, under control with no rights to speak.

Saxib, where were you when the land was turned into desert, when from Afgoye to Kismayu the treets were cut, and burned into that awful charcoal? Where was your country, your sense of nationalisam then, your pride?

When our beautiful precious land was turned upside down, when they used earth scorched tactics on it to get some silly dollars. Those charcoal mountaisn in Dubai.

Again
I kindly ask why you went missing when Mogadishu the capital was fought over for 16 years, how many demo's did you hold, organise and participate in when the children were turned into Zombi warriors on behalf of the clan?

Saxib, did your eyes and your senses let you down when you did not see our national institutions sold as scraps?

as for the father who lost his son, kindly dont ask me for the answer go to Xasan Dahir and Ahmed Diriye
those clowns who sent the youths to their deaths. NOW TRYING TO CUT A DEAL.

President Yusuf is a hero, saxib, the TFG are hero's saxib and the Somali people will remmeber them as the only entity to deal with those viruses who destroyed our nation.

Duke

Good speech. But let ask you where was you when the same was happening to Somali Galbeed? Which was been commited the same Tigray troops you call allies!

Adeer, one can not look after others houses when his is burning. I was one of those who lost his country not due to Tigray, or Ethiopia or Israel but to fellow Somali's. My family suffered, and they were part of the multitude who were butchered, who were exiled and their properties taken over.

What could I do for Somali Galbeed, when I could not do anything for myself, when my country, my home was under the boot of these fools who used many confused and contradicting titles, USC, ICU,Warlords = anti governemnt.

Now the TFG is here and the fakers have been dealt a blow. Victory to common sense and defeat to all those who hate peace..

Mogadishu%20view2.jpgThe near future insha Allah

What about all those who drowned in the Red Sea & the Med escaping the last 16 years and they ponder their time on "Ethiopians, swimming in our beaches" who cares...

Fabregas   

Adeer nagadaa bahasha. U.S.C weren't the only reason that caused mayhem in Somalia. It was mixture of clanishness, corruption and Ethiopian backed warlords. Your family been chased out of Somalia is not a reason to support a murderer. Infact, it makes your reasoning look even more hypocritical. Nobody is asking you to do anything for Somali Galbeed. Rather how can we expect the same genocidal murderers that perpetrated attrocities against them? How can we see their army as heroes and liberators of Somali people when they can't bring peace to the ethnic groups in their own country? This is why you can't convince some people like me that Somali Warlords and Zenawi are heroes and liberators of the Somali people.

Tahliil   

I hate to say it brother but you r actually talking out of both sides of your mouth...turn off the echoes and the half-truths and listen to yourself for a change....and then and only then you may be able to figure out the irony in ur long speeches....

do you really honestly think that WE can acheive what want by displacing thousands, killing thousands more, maiming and looting and letting fathers to lose their own, roaming around on those deserted Ceelgaab streets with their dead espouses rotting in the open...decomposing...I don't think so...

Unless perhaps what WE want to achieve after all is a whole different goal...Revenge for the crimes, those past haunting crimes...OUR turn and time to turn the tables on them southerners...??????? Come on, am as real as a Puntlander can get...b honest to yourself....Rebuilding kulahaa????

Why else is a tigraynan soldeir is in Mogadishu? give me one good reason besides to punish an old enemy...

Geel-Jire, go back and reread my last couple of posts. The simple explanation seems to have gone to your head. The enemy that caused the real genoicide and destruction, occupationa etc. Was the same one that attacked the governemnt and the one that got dealt with. No need to hide behind the Women and children They were never the target, the TFG and allies were hunting this group after their defeat. They were chased all the way to their hideouts in Hotel Ramadan and Bakara market

Thats why the women and children are allowed back without much fuss, thats why they are not being targeted today. In fact the only group that is randomly killing them are those who were behind the mortars and now the mines.

But I know you will be blind to reason saxib

There was a genocide commited, when women and children were chased all the way to Kenya.

In this case those being chased are the armed men, not their women or children. Thats a fact.

Tahliil

Revenge is not on the cards and the women and children of Mogadishu commited no crimes.

If you want to blame anyone start with Xasan Dahir and Sharif Ahmed who declared war on Baidoa, Adis and other areas.

Their foolish fake rehtoric cost them dearly. It was them and their asinine supporters who were mouthing from the teeth for more blood, who were taking children from their schools and homes and sending them on suicide missions.

Thus who is talkking from the backside? Those who prayed for war, wished for it and then ran for their safety.

Somalia has a new reality, a governemnt with teeth and international support. The job is not complete but we have gone past the half way mark.

Yusuf is a master of startegy and so far has humbled the Asmara alliance outplayed the west and brought Somalia order it has not seen for decades.

Tahliil   

lol I will leave it at that...Let them southerneres pay the price of what they have done to US with their chidlren and wives of course....US brother 16 years ago...WE never forget right, do WE? at least WE know what WE want now....they did not then...which rightly justifies our position...it's all merry and good...let them looters and scums and scum gonna-be toddlers die.... revenge is a dish best served with indiscriminate Tigraynan shelling...lol ...rebuilding kulahaa..

^^^Adeer you seem to hold allot in your heart, hence you are constantly harking on about revenge and even using upper case letters to highlight the differences between an “US” and a “WE” What ever do you mean lad?

Does that mean you played a role in the genocide of 1991, or do you hold it against me that I mentioned the grave historical crimes committed against many clans including those of Mogadishu by these factions in the 16 year period?

Do tell lad, and mentioning Tigray every other line will not make up for your lack of an argument. Nor make it easier for you.

Tahliil   

lol...I hold no grudge against no one...I can assure u that I have the purest of hearts for all Somalis but somehow My dear duke....we seem to have failed once again...

to me the simple and humble and straight shooter Puntlander that I am, I always like to call an injustice everywhere an injustice ....this mission of hatred and being stooges has no other explanation to me other than...calling it what its...Revenge...exacting the just punishment onto those who wronged US 16 years ago...

How else would you justify the thousands and thousands and upon thousands Tigraynan boys in Somalis Land today....and please don't tell me that they have the best intentions at heart for US?

The only rational thing uncle that comes to the mind of any sane Puntlander is that WE are hell-bent on our knees these days to punish that old foe of OURS with whatever means possible and of course with these new and deadly weapon known as the Tigraynan boys....the next best thing

Annihilate them nincompoops…I can dig that…but call it what its…don’t go off like the morning sprinkler in my yard about Aways Dahir and Baydhabo and bloodshed and Meles propaganda we heard it before….its getting old…

Adeer, again you mention Tigray a tool you think spares you from adressing the key issue.

1. The governemnt of Somalia was attacked by armed groups interested only in keeping their loot and the status quo as it was. This group even introduced terror tactics and suicide bombings unheard of before in Somalia. It was they, who invited foreign fighters into the country, these rougue groups gave them the advantage they sought. To counter this the TFG asked for international help and Ethiopia answered this call in order to save itself from this group led by its arch enemy Asmara. Thus our [somali TFG] interest and that of Adis-Ababa have become one for this objective of breaking the back of the armed groups who were threatening both governemnts.

2. Is it propoganda that this group used suicide bomb attacks againts the President of Somalia [killing his brother]?

Is it propoganda that this group burned the Somali flag in public in Kismayu? highlighting that what ever the pretences they were not interested in national matters.

Is it mere "Melez propoganda" that these fools declared war on Ethiopia and then cried about their use of tanks and airplanes in this war?

Adeer it is easy to blame Ethiopia for our shortcomings, it is easy to hide behind nationalisam and then support those who never build a single admin and even burned the flag.

Again adeer, the TFG never started this war, it was the clan courts who did, it was them that sent the children on a holly mission which they fled. They promised heaven but never risked their lives as they did the children.

The TFG used what ever method in its disposal to break their back and, now you complain while you was quite in the build up.

Duke.

Tahliil   

lol waa noo ahaatay....proudly so...History does not have a disclaimer...bro...Once again it fails US...honestly...look at the history and the bloody mayhems behind the eyes, look at the worn-out, vampire face in the picture…..Is that our choice, our pick from the pack, the best we could come up with….an 80 year old goon…who at the expense of our kids and us sold the country for reasons, I swear to god, he himself has no clue or worse could never ever understand even if it has been explained to him in plain black and white cause the thug lives in a different era...come on….stop the gibberish we can do better, let’s stop this goon before he does more harm to US…

Tahliil you seem to be getting rather desperate and predictable. The TFG has restored governmental order not in the guise of a clan, or a fake exclusive movement. But as an all inclusive national government that ahs empowered the weakest members of our society.

The TFG has achieved wonders so far; it has set up admins for all the regions and has given the locals of each region the main say. It has reconstituted the armed forces and has chartered a course for national peace and dialogue through the convening of an independent grand conference to be held in Mogadishu.

So what is the crime of this government? Nothing other than, to defend itself against a terrible group that used all sorts of methods including suicide bombings and assassinations of helpless old officers.

The hot air that you spew is not based on fact nor does its axis centre on reality.

Somalia has a chance today, to recla9m its statehood, to have good relations with all its neighbours. To move forward and forget past conflict external and more importantly internal.

It is time to rebuild the nation