Sign in to follow this  
Naxar Nugaaleed

The Islamic Courts in AI ads

Fabregas   

^^You can check all the other hundreds of debates and threads about which entity is better the: T.F.G or the I.C.U. Though I doubt you will change your mind....as I have never seen anyone ever change their mind on the politics section......unless their favourite warlord is defeated or defects to another group......

Exacly what I was talking about. We need to show love to be loved. If we show violence and killing how can anyone expect love. We are going to kill one Ethiopian and if in the process we kill dozens of innocent people then it is all worth it. As long as our leaders and their families are safe who cares about the rest. This is plain old qabil pride.

Fabregas   

^^That is what normally happens when there is an occupation.........what did you expect would happen? With regards to tribalism, I would dare say that the tribal supporters( as they appear) of Ina Yusuf on this forum are greatly outnumbered by pan-Somalis from all regions, whom are against Ethiopian occupation. But who or what side is better is frankly, 2006 news. Today the question is: how can a political compromise be reached and the political deadlock( Ethiopian troops) be broken?