Sign in to follow this  
ANWAR

Calanka Somaliland u la gubay

Originally posted by Mujaahid: Red Sea:

^So two wrongs don't make it right, right? then you have a thumbs up for the flag burning.

Personally burning the flag doesnt'mean much if whatever the flag stands for isn't upheld,yes I am speaking of the blue flag which you fakely waive,yet you cheer on for the Xabashi invasion.

As for the burning of SL flag, I hope they atleast burned one that didnt' have the tawhiid, as long as they burned the red,white,and green in response,well than that is fine with me, it's not going to change anything.

OH the irony. Higher then thou are you today?

Remember just yesterday?

AAah,it took place in Hargeysa right? I can burn all I want,it's my hood....and what are you getting so hot about kiddo.

Then you passed it off as a joke later.

Qisaas. Eye for an Eye. Tooth for a tooth. You burn, we burn. Its only fair SNM hero icon_razz.gif

What I don't understand is if you hate the Ethiopian gov't so much why not burn the habeshi flag?

Oh I forgot. I remember " A BOY BORN IN HARGEISA IS CLOSER TO A BOY BORN IN ADDIS THEN IN XAMAR"

They even keep the ethiopia flag so close to their heart.

Orod_Itobiya_Airland_8.jpg

Orod_Itobiya_Airland_5.jpg

Orod_Itobiya_Airland_4.jpg

Orod_Itobiya_Airland_9.jpg

But who am I. Just another casual observer.

Liibaan   

Although I oppose burning flags in principal

People of Sool Sanaag & Buuhoodle burned the flag of Northwest in response to the burning of Somali flag, so this a simply retaliation

True, two wrongs don't make it right, but today people of Laascaanood and Buuhoodle send a clear message to people who burned the Somali flag, that its no will tolerate burning Somali flag.

Somaliland flag was burned in the north and more specially was burned in regions within the territories of former British Somaliland,

I didn’t surprise with mujaahid snm, he supported the buring of Somali flag, and now when he realized that his flag could also be burned arguing two wrongs don't make it right

RedSea   

^LOL..First of all my name is not Mujaahid SNM with all due respect mr.daba dhilif.lol

Secondly, the fact that I justified the burning of the blue flag wasn't a serious thought of mind.The reason being that one who supports the naked aggression of Xabashis into somali territory doesn't know nor should speak on behalf of any somali flag,that includes you mr.Garaad daba dhilif.

Burn any flag you want whether it's the blue or the red,white,and green,it doesn't make any difference to me,for I made clear many times before which I stated that a piece of cloth is meaningless unless what it stands for is upheld,you folks are being hypocrites,how can you even accuse anyone else of being two faced,because you support the Ethiopian invasion while at the same arguing for the Somali flag, give me a break here dear lad.

Mr.oodkac ku naax,those are Ethiopians who came to Hargeysa to participate in the Hargeysa marathon and not somalis who are wearing the Ethiopian flag.You have no idea of what you write nor post,so just dont' embrass yourself like that again.

Tanag u.

RedSea   

^LOL..First of all my name is not Mujaahid SNM with all due respect mr.daba dhilif.lol

Secondly, the fact that I justified the burning of the blue flag wasn't a serious thought of mind.The reason being that one who supports the naked aggression of Xabashis into somali territory doesn't know nor should speak on behalf of any somali flag,that includes you mr.Garaad daba dhilif.

Burn any flag you want whether it's the blue or the red,white,and green,it doesn't make any difference to me,for I made clear many times before which I stated that a piece of cloth is meaningless unless what it stands for is upheld,you folks are being hypocrites,how can you even accuse anyone else of being two faced,because you support the Ethiopian invasion while at the same arguing for the Somali flag, give me a break here dear lad.

Mr.oodkac ku naax,those are Ethiopians who came to Hargeysa to participate in the Hargeysa marathon and not somalis who are wearing the Ethiopian flag.You have no idea of what you write nor post,so just dont' embrass yourself like that again.

Tanag u.

^ LOOOL at they are ethiopians who came to participate. Your telling me not of the guys pictured are from Hargeisa?

Orod_Itobiya_Airland_5.jpg

You kidding me bud?

Why are ethiopians even in Hargeisa in the first place. Their flag is side by side with the seccesionist flag. Which is rediculous and hypocritical to say the least. FIX YOUR OWN HOUSE BEFORE YOU CRITICIZE MINE.

Liibaan   

Mr. snm crusade,

The fact that you support the burning of Somali flag, and still did not apologize,

Shows your true colours

Burning Somali flag is itself an aggression

Ethiopian troops helped snm, and now they are in Hergeysa, stop your nonsence

there is no reason to discuss with you, You support adeer waraabe (waxaa ixiga wiil addis ababa ku dhashay), in previous thread you waraabe is like president of Iran …..

Khalaf   

good to hear...at least its not the khalimah still dumb tho whats benefit.....but why u guys always argue on somaliland........if the white man decides they seccede they will secede if not they wont......negros dont have say aight.

^ It's about the land that they are attempting to secede from. They are trying to take sool sanaag and cayn with them which is a NO NO.

As to your other question, North westerners burnt the somalia flag and we have a right to show them what their flag means to us LOOOL.

Taleexi   

A burned, piece of garment iga dheh!! regardless who did it it will not alter the status quo a bit. Moreover, rest assured it will not advance anyone's cause so futile exercise iga dheh!! some wasted energy iga dheh! I think these people could have made their day more productive if they would have persued their routine activities like going to work, school or even doing an exercise for that matter!

Taleexi   

Originally posted by Khalaf:

why burn a flag with shahadah on it? :confused: .......the khalimah of Islam outweighs politics dont u think?

I have my doubts if that is the case, at least, in Somalia :confused: