Sign in to follow this  
RedSea

WHAT WOULD YOU DO IF ELECTED AS SOMALI PRESIDENT?

RedSea   

SALAMU CALAYKUM,

Most of you have been around much to gain a good understanding of the crisis facing Somalis as a whole. More than 15 years of bloody civil wars in most places with the exception of the 2 norther regions of Somaliland and Puntland. Even those two havn't really reached the level to be considered a good state of governance considering the clashes between them, all the way around Somalis are suffering big problems. You have seen how Somalia's elected presidents have failed including the latest one; Abdullahi Yusuf. It's obivious that the biggest problem the Somalis have is lack of leadership. They need someone to lead them honestly and rule them juslty. So the question is how would you rule Somalia if elected as the president or given the rope to lead your fellow people? and what would your first steps be to building a new government that keeps up with the world in every way possible?

Salamu calaykum and Ramadan Karim.

Order Qanyare and Suudi to be arrested and placed in a mental institute and to be left there for the rest of their lives, provided that I too am is a warlord but held a leading position in the Somali national armed forces. My strategic and tactical skills in wars are superior to those of the other warlords who had never set a foot in really disciplined and well maintained military camp. :mad:

xooga_jowhar.gif

I would order the lashing of every single Somali everywhere to remind them of the Motherland they forgot.Each lash should come with a response from the lashed as "I love Somalia".This treatment should be repeated till the individual actually believes in it!.Women and children excluded! ..of course :D:D