Sign in to follow this  
Xudeedi

Sub-land adminstrations (Puntland and Somaliland) should be abandoned and ridiculed

RedSea   

We don't have a culture,if we have one,it's evident that it's bad one.Islam should be the way we do everything in life,because it's complete system which suits well everthing.

Mr.Me..huh,wah? I am confused here.

Biixi   

You and I and everyone on this planet know that Somalis are the sum of many tribes. So back to the same quiestion

Why is it a bad thing if every tribe or groups of tribes choose to peacefully govern their own affairs in their own land?

me   

Originally posted by Mr. Red Sea:

We don't have a culture,if we have one,it's evident that it's bad one.Islam should be the way we do everything in life,because it's complete system which suits well everthing.

Mr.Me..huh,wah? I am confused here.

Originally posted by Biixi: You and I and everyone on this planet know that Somalis are the sum of many tribes. So back to the same quiestion

Why is it a bad thing if every tribe or groups of tribes choose to peacefully govern their own affairs in their own land?[/QB]

Guys, I dont want to hijack this thread so lets start a new one and discuss this issue there alright? Lets discussaboutwhy you think that Somalia has 'no culture and if it has its a bad one'

Xudeedi   

Me, ok, do you agree Xeer normalizes the caste system? It doesn't practically reaffirm its support of this system but it neither disavows its social aspect of behavior from such ill-fated treatment of parts of our people. Xeer is a social contract entered with a group or clan considered to be in par with the other clan, provisions that is based on legal correction of social wrongs both extreme or moderate.