Sign in to follow this  
BiLaaL

Message from the Resistance: We are determined to continue forward

RedSea   

Somali econ, relax man, the resistance is against the EThiopians, not you. Must you stick out for the Ethios dude.

May victory end up in the hands of the xaq udirir Insha Allah.

Does anyone seriously believe the "resistance" is over? I mean I am sure Meles,his stooges & all the Neo-con Bushies know that it’s just a matter of time before the wadaads re-group. I am pretty sure this time, their method will be as deadly.

Too much young lives have been lost for ANYONE to let this go, My calculated guess is that they will fight the "Occupation" till they all die.

RedSea   

Anyone who does is insane and a coward or too soft.

History teaches us that you should endure all the hardships and later the victory is yours.

It's xaq vs. Dulmi, we have the moral high ground, based on Xaq, therefore to give up or even think that dulmi has previaled is insane. In fact Prophet Muhammed wouldn't have led the battle of badr with such few men or any other battle after Uxud after the Muslims were defeated in that batle.

The resistance shall continue until xaq prevails over dulmi.

Abwaan   

Originally posted by TheSomaliEconomist:

^^ Alright but first I'd like you to provide the source for your heroic message.

Then you want inaad shilimaad iyo waxaad sharaf moodey ku raadsatid?@lol

Waxaan maqlayey Maxamed Dheere oo leh 5 milyan baan dhiibayaa...toloow xagguu lacagta ka keeni?

Waxaan maqlayey Maxamed Dheere oo leh 5 milyan baan dhiibayaa...toloow xagguu lacagta ka keeni

Shan Milyan of what?

Maybe Shan milyan of Digo[Xaar] ari,but not shan milyan oo dollar!