Sign in to follow this  
nuune

anyone seen those PICTURES

nuune   

These are the wreckage of the cargo plane belonged to Ugandan Army which was bombed and shot down!

20070316-Slide1.JPG

20070316-Slide5.JPG

20070316-Slide4.JPG

Abwaan   

Waah waah tani waa ku deysey iyadoo mar dhow shaagageeda carruuru ku ciyaarayso baan arki doonnaa Insha Allaah markii Amxaarada iyo C/laahi la ceyriyo.

Jabhad   

Ugandans learn the art of lying from the Ethiopians.

Accident description

Date: 09 MAR 2007

Time: ca 08:35

Type: Ilyushin 76TD

Operator: Transaviaexport Airlines

C/n / msn: 1003499991

First flight: 1990

Engines: 4 Soloviev D-30KP-2

Crew: Fatalities: 0 / Occupants: 9

Passengers: Fatalities: 0 / Occupants: 6

Total: Fatalities: 0 / Occupants: 15

Airplane damage: Substantial

Location: Mogadishu International Airport (MGQ) (Somalia) show on map

Phase: Landing

Nature: Cargo

Departure airport: Entebbe Airport (EBB/HUEN), Uganda

Destination airport: Mogadishu International Airport (MGQ/HCMM), Somalia

Narrative:

The Il-76 cargo plane was chartered to fly Ugandan peace keeping forces and equipment to Somalia. On final approach, while the airplane was 2,5 - 3 km from the runway at a height of about 120 m, the airplane was struck by a projectile, most likely an RPG. The Il-76 was hit on the left hand side of the fuselage near the main landing gear. A fire erupted, causing smoke inside the plane. The airplane landed safely. After coming to rest, the nine crew members evacuated through the emergency hatch in the flight deck and the UPDF personnel evacuated through the starboard door. It took about one hour for the only fire-fighting truck available at the airport to reach the plane as it had no fuel.

The crew thought that the rocket was fired at the plane from small boat as they were approaching over sea.

Sources:

UPDF plane catches fire in Mogadishu (Daily Monitor, 10-3-2007)

Rocket hit Belarussian aid plane in Somalia (IOL, 13-3-2007)

Foreign ministry: no victims among Il-76 crew after attack in Somalia (BELTA, 12-3-2007)

1173520751zulu.jpg

REBELS' TARGET: A cargo plane carrying Uganda's African Union peacekeepers sits on the tarmac at Mogadishu’s airport. A similar plane caught fire on Friday.

By Henry Mukasa 20070316-Slide1.JPG

Originally posted by Taliban:

Two thumbs up for the insurgency.

So u are against all sorts of peace keepers and not just the ethiopians.In other words,this is the Ugandan invasion right?Don't worry,for willingly or unwillingly u will be tamed and thus be made an obeying subject.

Taliban   

Originally posted by Captain Xalane:

So u are against all sorts of peace keepers and not just the ethiopians.In other words,this is the Ugandan invasion right?Don't worry,for willingly or unwillingly u will be tamed and thus be made an obeying subject.

Trying to sound tough, chump? Not everyone can be tamed; for some, it's not in their nature.

Ur cousins are being tamed as i type these words,what makes a ********** like u any better?

[ March 18, 2007, 01:02 AM: Message edited by: Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar ]

lol this is funny indeed. Is this all you "insurgents" has to come up with as you've been waving this 'airplane rocket attack' thing lately? Here browse to: http://iraq.liveleak.com and look how real hardcore insurgency looks like. Something that the so called somali insurgents never can resemble in any shape or form since the somali insurgents aren't fighting for the sake of Allah SWT but is a small click who profited from the anarchich period and under the clan courts, seeking to stir up the pot in one last puny attempt. Thats all over now as their being chased down in this very minute but as I mentioned earlier, if your serious with your insurgency activity, open up shop in Iraq. I hear business is booming there for this sector for the third consecutive quarter.

Taliban   

Ur cousins are being tamed as i type these words,what makes a ********** like u any better?

If what you allege about my cousins is true, then I challenge you to predict the timeframe it would take the foreign government and its occupation allies to tame/pacify Mogadishu. General Duke's prediction got one more month to materialize.

Originally posted by TheSomaliEconomist:

and look how real hardcore insurgency looks like.

You might regret underestimating the Somali insurgency. AFAIK, the Somali insurgency could as well surpass the lethality of its Iraqi counterpart.

U challenge me to forecast eh,while forgetting that ur cousins are either liquidated or turned their weapons in and submitted themselves to the government.U will get nothing from me than the simple truth,that in time u will be tamed.The rest is un important.

Wishful dreaming dear Taliban. But let me challenge you to predict a timeframe for when the somali insurgency is going into a more fullscale one as you mentionened once. Dare to make any predictions? no?

Taliban   

U challenge me to forecast eh,while forgetting that ur cousins are either liquidated or turned their weapons in and submitted themselves to the government.U will get nothing from me than the simple truth,that in time u will be tamed.The rest is un important.

You're smarter than General Duke, for you would have miserably failed as he's about to fail in one month's time.

Originally posted by TheSomaliEconomist:

But let me challenge you to predict a timeframe for when the somali insurgency is going into a more fullscale one as you mentionened once. Dare to make any predictions? no?

No, I don't dare. Why? Because we aren't moderate Muslims who make predictions. Instead, we hope, pray to Allah and say insha'Allah. So, the insurgency will go into more fullscale mode at the right time (could be soon), insha'Allah.

The economist,by now u should be familiar with his little maneuvers.When he fails on one end,he tends to take up another notion.Its a nice move,but functions not here.

Jabhad   

************ folks have no shame. Lap-dancing their Ethiopian masters who are continuing their occupation of Somalia to secure the interest of their own country. Victory for Somalida xalaasha ah will free you from Xabasho slavery.