Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Togane's new poem its electric and clanish

Samafal   

This is funy poem...

ME woneder why did he insult the ones he insulted rather than the ones he praised. For sure that kind of generalization is big sin !!!!

OG_Girl   

Well, I don't see any amusing about this so called Poem.. Not couse he said bad things about Whales, But to be honest I am wondering why some of us so proud about what some one like this guy saying about their clan!!!. Etheir way was his own opinion and every one entitled with his opinion.

Off the topic: Waryaa dude don't jump on the girl.. isn't hard to guess who you are , if you read any of your posts.. doesn't need any talent to know innit ;)

originally posted by Waryaa Dude:

I think people will use these fish as code names for clans heheehe
:D

Yep, And aint against Golden Rules icon_razz.gif

Edit: You have no right to say "shut up" to any one Dude.. this is an open forum and every one free to say their opinions like it or hate it... take chilling pills and relax inadero!!...sure you need more than pill icon_razz.gif

Salam

OG_Girl   

Thanks Mizz Unique and Waryaa Dude...missed you guys.

Waryaa Dude, Nope I am from Qabridahare... Jigjiga and Qabridahare is just like Bosaso and Galka'ayo .. no differences other than jigjiga is big city and my home is just a small town .

Salam

AYOUB   

SmithNwestern:

Togane's new poem its electric and clanish

Kuyee "its electric"!

Brother, if you need someone to give electric shock therapy to your ego, I suggest you find a better person than Mr Togane. icon_razz.gif

Ayoub, I thought better of you man, the poem is electric and clanish is a good description, it must have given you a charge since you try to attack me and my ego, all i did was forward a poem by a Somali poet. :D

Horn you still going crazy bro, chill son its only a poem. :D

is the white bearded man who wrote this poem? he is really an old man with no respect for other somalis.it is absurd the way he talks about other somali clans. there are good and bad people in every clan and to generalize it like that is sick.

anyhow that is what i think about this poem and as others have said already it ain't amusing to me too.

sadeboi   

these ppl love faan come on they'll take any chance to brag about anything why else did they post the only poem uu togane faaniyay ?? i mean i read the rest he says stuff like mugdi mudug, and their clan being less noble then there counter parts in cabudwaaq

and if i was you guys i would calm down the only people who should really be jumping up and down about this "great, a astonishing, great out spoken" mans word is the clan of riyalle oo uu amaanay sii ficaan

now let them prance around horn

next you'll see them in coffe shops say togane said this about us and that

good bye

S

A

D

E

AYOUB   

^^^ If this was just a 'poem' it would have gone to the appropriate section. It could just be an attempt to restore some pride to a crestfallen boy. If it makes Smith sleep easier, then well done Mr. Togane, your work has some therapeutic benefit after all. :D

Its not the first time Smith chose to post one of Togane's poem he finds 'therapeutic' . Note how he reacted when Wayeel posted another Togane poem. :D

Ayoub, I read all his poems and I find them weird, clanish and electric. Do i agree with him in his generalisation of whole clans no. Do i think he has talent? maybe or maybe not all i did was post his weird poems.

Now did I like the last poem in comparison to the others, well? ;)

Bokero   

With Poems such as this, no wonder we are where we are..

Hateful and discriminatory poems/writing and their proponents are the real cancer to the Somali nation/people..

No wonder we don’t trust each other..

Shame on Togane and his ilk, the Somali people are dying and are refugees precisely because of such hateful ideology.. Just like in the New Rwanda such divisive and potentially dangerous ethnic propaganda should not be allowed in the New Somalia (hopefully to be constructed soon). It seems to me Togane and supporters are not satisfied with 1.5 Million dead Somalis, deaths which have their origins in hateful propaganda exhibited in Toganes so called poetry..

As for those who support Togane’s propaganda well, pathetic, primitive, unpatriotic, divisive, unprogressive, parochial, tunnel visionary, are some of the words come to my mind..

As for Smith western we all know your motive for posting such a poem by calling clannish you hoped to disguise your true intention, you have a long record of clannish tendencies...By the way what is electric about the poem? The only electricity I see is the unnecessary anger, disrespect, a sense of alienation, a sense of victimization it causes in the minds of the clan members the poem targets and degrades.

Think about it.. With our current predicament do we need such poems?? I say No now and NO forever…

Peace

Bokero, you know my true intentions do you now?

As for the electricity part look how many replies this poem generated. Like I said it seems people are getting way too bothered about the opinions of one man and then try to take their anger on the messinger. As if I care, many egoes got trambled on.

:D

Gabbal   

As if I care, many egoes got trambled on

...and many egos rise ;):D

I really do not care about what that senile old man said. It is a person's opinion and they're entitled to it. I would encourage people, if they really dislike it that much, to make one of their own. smile.gif