Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Togane's new poem its electric and clanish

Horn bro, you gotta give it to the man that was some funny, controversial but very humorous. The man did not come from the Salmon or the Pilot fish nor was he from the Creyfish or the Sharks.

Haddad   

Togane has talent, but the question is: Is Togane a good Muslim? Why? Because a Muslim has to be a good role model. I have been following Togane's works for a few years, and I have yet to encounter a work that includes Islamic references.

Rahima   

Funny! :rolleyes:

Waryaa, so are you still denying your evident bias?

C'mon now brother, give it up. Had this sickening piece insulted your tribe, i guarantee you that you would not find it so amusing ;) . In fact i'm sure you would cry foul smile.gif

As for the author, the dude is nothing more than a joke himself. His praise or insult of any tribe does not mean much, all it displays is his bias (for different reasons than tribal loyalty).

Gabbal   

Waryaa horta adi is qabooji. If he praised the Salmon, or whatever fish caano iyo malab kama heleesid. Besides just because Togane praised the your clan or not doesn't mean much. That's his own opinion.

p.s. I don't think you'd be gloating if you read other works done by Togane.

Changed   

To mr attorney i didnt say u was interested in me but i know how the mind of trabalist like u works. getting p!ssed cuz i stomped on ur feet

twisted people have a way of twisting words words :rolleyes:

am just wasting my breath..

peace

Changed   

^^ bravo went on edited ur post about u saying i was mad cuz he said some stuff about my so called tribe...

am sure u can do alot better than this.

shut up..is that the best u could come up with mr attorney. Ignorance is a bliss walaahi . i would also suggest u refrain ur self from personal attacks . read the rules of the website; ooh i

forget emotions take over sometimes ;

how dare u unique!! get him roiled up like that :eek: :eek:

Opps my Badd :rolleyes: :rolleyes: take a chill pill