Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

New army chief named..

Baydhabo: Ra'iisul Wasaaraha dowladda Federaalka oo magacaabay Safiiro cusub iyo Taliyaha xooga dalka oo xilkii laga qaaday loona magacaabay Ina Libaax Sanka Taabte.

Sabti, February 10, 2007

Baydhabo(AllPuntland)- Ra'iisul Wasaaraha dowladda Federaalka KMG ah ee Soomaaliya Prof. Cali Maxamed Geeddi ayaa magacaabay xubno cusub oo safiiro iyo Agaasimayaal isugu jira.

Kulankii shalay ee golaha wasiirada ee ka dhacay magaalada Baydhabo ayaa lagu magacaabay ilaa toban xubnood safiiro ah waxaana ka mid ah mas’uuliyiinta la magacaabay jen. Ismaaciil Qaasim Naaji oo ahaa taliyaha ciidamada xoogga dalka waxaana loo magacaabay safiirka Soomaaliya ee Cumaan, Maxamed Cali Ameeriko ayaa loo magacaabay Safiirka Soomaaliya ee Kenya, Xasan Maxamed Siyaad Barre Safiirka Soomaaliya ee Yeman, Muuse Xersi Faahiye waxaa isna loo magacaabay safiirka Soomaaliya u fadhiya Jabuuti

Sidoo kale Abaanduulaha ciidamada xoogga dalka Soomaaliya oo xilkii laga qaaday ayaa waxaa loo magacaabay Jen. Cabdullaahi Cali Cumar (Ina Libaax Sanka Taabte).

Magacaabistan ayaa waxaa loo gudbiyay Madaxweynaha dowladda KMG ah ee Soomaaliya si uu u aqbalo.

Magacaabistan ayaa waxay qeyb ka tahay dadaalka uu Ra'iisul Wasaaraha ku doonayo in xukuumadda Soomaaliya lagu dar dar gelinayo iyadoo dhawaan isku shaandheyn uu ku sameeyay golaha wasiiradda dowladda Federaalka KMG ah ee Soomaaliya.

Cali Sandheere

AllPuntland, Muqdisho

Som@li   

Sidoo kale Abaanduulaha ciidamada xoogga dalka Soomaaliya oo xilkii laga qaaday ayaa waxaa loo magacaabay Jen. Cabdullaahi Cali Cumar (Ina Libaax Sanka Taabte).

and the owner of this site , are they related?

An Carab for an Carab that's the way to go! Good on the new ambassadors and the new Army Chief inshallah! We wish all of them the best of luck and that they conduct their job in the best of their ability and accordingly to its description inshallah! Amiin.

Well the former army chief named Jeneraal Ismaaciil Qaasim Naaji who has been made the new ambassador to Oman now was an Banadiri Carab, whilst the new army chief is also an Carab, so that's done to readdress the balance within the government i.e. when someone leaves a post or is sacked from a post, someone else from his clan that is equally suitable for the job will be put in charge!

Ina Libaax Sankataabte is also an General and he replaces another General who has been 'sacked' and made the new 'Omani' ambassador!

This week for example Aydid was substituted with Gacmadheere from the same clan, this is all done to readdress the balance within the government! If you would name someone else to that post, the balance would shift, not good I tell you!

This is a Foolish choice indeed.There are no many men that can do today's demanding call of duty as General Naji could.He was more than qualified both for the Defense secretary post and as the over all commander of the army.Even if it was his choice to step down,he was to be overruled.

MKA,the 4.5 however much it is fair,is un applicable to the military.The jobb should only go to the able commanders and not to any potato with a rank.

Originally posted by MKA Yoonis:

Well the former army chief named Jeneraal Ismaaciil Qaasim Naaji who has been made the
new
ambassador to Oman now was an Banadiri Carab, whilst the new army chief is also an Carab, so that's done to readdress the balance within the government i.e. when someone leaves a post or is sacked from a post, someone else from his clan that is
equally
suitable
for the job
will be put in
charge
!

One correction. General Naaji is not a Banadari arab. He is a somali-arab mix. Similar to a person with one parent of one heritage and one with the other.

^ Maybe he will get his post back when he is healthier and fit. Who knows. But one thing I know is he was doing a superb job of weapons collection.

No taako,i doubt he will ever hold another military post.From what i heard,he almost got paralysed some few years ago but then got well.there are also other Old wounds that the old man is suffering from,so its about time he got some rest,though i still feel he is much needed.There are also Other able Colonels and Generals that will fill any vacant post.

Abwaan   

loool.....When are we ever going to see TFG naming someone reasonable for a post of their so-called government?

No wonder majority of Somalis does not have no trust for these puppets dominated by warlords, illiterate and Bac Madow guys.