Sign in to follow this  
N.O.R.F

If US leaves Iraq we will arm Sunni militias, Saudis say

Originally posted by Ahmed_Guree:

So it also means Ethiopia too as the chief financia & investor is Alamoudi non other than a Saudi.

So the Woyanes are in deep shi*T

You seem to know a thing or two about ethiopia, but you missed the basic character. We do not teach our children to dislike Shiia as the other Sunnis especially the hypocrite arabs do.

Ethiopians always have matured and polite relations with Saudi Arabia. They have never been involved in open animosity to us as Saddam Hussien or Egypt does.

Can't you leave the good Shiek alone. I am sure he will be good friend of Puntland and Somaliland if not allready. And when Somalia is reconstituted he might even build a railroad from Kismayo or Mugadishu to have commerial shared interest between both countries.

You should actually thank the good Shiek for helping poor ethiopians, while he could have had ten times the return of his investments if he had put it in Scandinavia, US or North Africa. He is only spending in Ethiopia for no profit, from the profit he makes from Scandinavia, North Africa and Saudi Arabia. He is a good man. Don't be a name dropper or does it make you feel like bigger than you are?

We know who hates the Shiek in Ethiopia for his origin, wealth, religion...in that order.

Paragon   

This coming from the Saudis should be considered a brave statement and stance. Who would've thought we would have 'Threatening Saudis' in the ME? smile.gif I guess many orgs in the Muslim world are back in business. I am reminded of the late 1980s and early 90s when Saudi money funded a host of organisations. Now we can include other types of orgs into the list, soon as the Yankees leave Iraq.

You seem to know a thing or two about ethiopia, but you missed the basic character. We do not teach our children to dislike Shiia as the other Sunnis especially the hypocrite

ask me whether i seem to know something about absyinians.

i know though that Aba paulos preaches hatred against the Pentes whats more.

You should actually thank the good Shiek for helping poor ethio

Hell no that sandniga is the guy that is helping the Woyanes impoverish the locals.

Its due to him that billions are lost under shady govt deals.

As the corrupt get richer the poor get poorer.

Oromia   

Furhtermore, the good "sheik", per Habasha standards, haven't even successfly lobbied to force the Tigree government allow Tigree Muslims to construct thier own Masgid with minaraa. Of course Tigree muslims have to make thier ibadaa in row houses in Axum. Why?