Sign in to follow this  
Uthman1

If Ethiopia takes over

Uthman1   

"what are we now under these moooryans. fourth class citizens? Third seems like an improvement to me."

whose the moooryans?

me   

Naxar make the distinction between the ICU and the common Somali interest.

One can disagree with the ICU and at the same time be a Somali patriot.

You have chosen to be a traitor and a collaborator with the enemy of Somalia and you still claim to be a Darwiish. No self respecting Darwiish would ever fight against the common interest of the Somali people.

The Daraawiish were the ones who have shown their bravery in the battlefield of Somalia and who have struggled for the Somali honour and for Somali liberty.

The Daraawiish were and are Somali nationalists while you are a traitor of everything they stand for.

The biggest attacks that the Daraawiish mounted were against the xabash because they considered them our worst enemy even worse then the colonials.

Uthman1   

This is your short mind...How can you ask for peacekeeping troops when the capital is already at peace?

And does peace happen by stealing and threatening people like the warlords did?

Look at what is happening on the ground, UIC changed the whole atmosphere into peace within 2 months while others including TFG, Somaliland and Puntland were sitting and minding their own businesses.

And now you call for peacekeepers, why didnt you call for them for last 15 years? People were not born yesterday

brother, i could not care less about etiopia. I am just sick of these somalis with real problems and enemies and keep going about ethiopia is coming.

realizing and doing something about htose real problems, enemies and threats is the Somali interest. As for this darwiish think, they were fighting the subjugation of our people in colonia times. In my opinion, they were and are more noble than any group or generation of Somalis and that not because my ancestors were daraawish but because of what they stood for. In my opinion, darwiish of today would those rational people who spend their time and money in fighting real problems our people face and ethiopia is just not one of them. We have an entire generation who grow up with a gun rather than a pen and know nothing other than war, yet here we are in the comfort of western nations advocating factions and crying about ethiopia has crossed the border to protect our frigile government.

you are truly the one with a short mind. peacekeeping forces are about a short loll in what been going on in xamar. the goal is to disarm all. You should know that those sei administration in the north have not dismarmed poeple in the north. Can you get out of tha box and look at the whole picture for a minute. this is about an entire country not a city with all you xamar obsessed people.

Uthman1   

Naxar Nugaaleed

Your a supporter of the TFG from what you wrote and you havent answered my question.

Why is there a call for international peacekeepers when there is peace in the Capital. And why werent there any calls when the Capital was in their knees and people calling for help from these warlords??

me   

Naxar naac naacda meel kale la tag. You do not care about Somalia; the Somalis not even a clan. You are just a poor soul seeking attention.

If you say you think that the Daraawiish were noble and that your ancestor were Daraawiish, why is it that you are betraying their legacy?

Why is it that you are so willing to serve the enemy that they have fought against?

Why is it that you are so are so willing to deny their victories? Just like you did earlier in this tread?

You are full of hot air. I am not your brother so never claim to be a brother of mine.

My brothers are true Somalis not traitors. Nugaal iyo Hawdba Daraawiisheedu diyaar bey u yihiin cadawkasta oo umada Soomaaliyeed dhibaato la raba.

Why don't you emulate the heroics of the Daraawiish and stand for their ideals instead of betraying everything that they stand for.

uthman, you did not read, i did answer you. The peacekeeing is not for only the capital. they are to one disarm people. two they will assist and train our military. lastly the government didid did call for them before, infact, when the president was elected,thats what he called for.

me   

I asked you something Naxar, so answer it and you don't have any answers just say so.

Uthman1   

""uthman, you did not read, i did answer you. The peacekeeing is not for only the capital. they are to one disarm people. two they will assist and train our military. lastly the government didid did call for them before, infact, when the president was elected,thats what he called for.""

Okay so you call for peacekeeping force so people disarm?? My question is what have you been doing for over a year that you've been in charge and why call for it now?

Do you think we are blind to what the TFG does? First you corrupt the election process with Ethiopean help and now the Ethiopian troops are walking in our own land and your trying to play it down??

Who is more narrow minded akhi??