Sign in to follow this  
xiinfaniin

Afqurac (VP) of Puntland speaks.

Boosaaso: Puntland oo jawaab ka bixisay warar sheegaya in ciidamo ka socda Puntland ay Muqdisho joogaan

22. Mar 2007 - APL

Boosaaso(AllPuntland)- Madaxwayne kuxigeenka Puntland Xasan Daahir Afqurac ayaa wax kama jiraan ku tilmaamay hadallo kasoo yeeraya qaar kamid ah odayaasha Muqdisho oo ay ku sheegayaan in ciidamo Puntland ka socda ay weerar ku yihiin magaalada Muqdisho .

Afqurac oo shir jaraa'id ku qabtay madaxtooyada Boosaaso ayaa sheegay inaysan jirin ciidan Puntland leedahay oo jooga Muqdisho.

Md: Afqurac wuxuu sheegay in ciidamada dawladda federaalka Soomaaliya lagu qaybsaday habka 4.5 oo ay u siman yihiin beelaha Soomaaliyeed, wuxuuna sheegay in ay jiraan ciidan Puntland laga qoray oo kamid ah ciidanka federaalka, beelaha Soomaaliyeed oo dhanna ay sidaasi ciidamada ugu jiraan.

Wuxuu ku tilmaamay wararka sheegaya in ciidamada Puntland duullaan ku yihiin Muqdisho mid dano gaar ah ay ka leeyihiin dadka qiilka ka dhiganaya arimahaasi.

Afqurac wuxuu sheegay in Puntland ay taageersan tahay dawladda federaalka Soomaliya , dadka arimahaasi ku doodayana ay doonayaan inay majaxaabiyaan dawladda waqtiga badan lagu soo lumiyay ee federaalka.

Shacabka Puntland ayuu ugu baaqay inay arimaha dhacaya ka feejignaadaan, ayadoo ay jiraan dad doonaya inay ammaan daro dhaliyaan.

Afqurac wuxuu sheegay in Puntland ay heegan ku jirta , ishana ay ku hayso waxyaabaha ka soconaya dalka Soomaaliya.

CCC Farayaamo

AllPuntland

They might not all be reer Pland in Xamar, but the fact they sided with Ethios against their own brethen. Now the question is will they blindly continue supporting this defunct goverment?

S.O.S   

Wuxuu ku tilmaamay wararka sheegaya in ciidamada Puntland duullaan ku yihiin Muqdisho mid dano gaar ah ay ka leeyihiin dadka qiilka ka dhiganaya arimahaasi.

Afqurac wuxuu sheegay in Puntland ay taageersan tahay dawladda federaalka Soomaliya , dadka arimahaasi ku doodayana ay doonayaan inay majaxaabiyaan dawladda waqtiga badan lagu soo lumiyay ee federaalka.

Shacabka Puntland ayuu ugu baaqay inay arimaha dhacaya ka feejignaadaan, ayadoo ay jiraan dad doonaya inay ammaan daro dhaliyaan.

Despite the general misconception prevailing, the people of Puntland will (continue to) be one of the worst victims of these puppets, their lies, and the lying liars who sell it cheaply. Not only did they and especially their master come to prominence by sowing death, fear and oppression to their clans/sub-clans whose interest they supposedly champion, they're also carrying out a wholesale robberies by taking over/away most lucrative sources of income (per requirement of the real masters), more than 80% of customs and taxes levied in Puntland goes in the pockets of these individuals to fund personal ambitions; their young men are pressurised into taking arms and fighting side-by-side with the Ethiopians for an ignoble cause for which they pay sometimes with their lives in this world, and a many times higher price in the next. Considering that the old colonel is liable of dying any moment, for an old and sick man with a transplant organ, I'd think sooner rather than later, means that there'll be no tangible benefits for the people of Puntland after his death. If any, mach capital will be gone, many lives will be gone, the old colonel will be gone, but the hatred and animosity created now with other clans/sub-clans and regions will remain for many years to come. That's not what I call value for money, and precisely, that's why it's not in the interest of the people of Puntland to support Dowladdan Fadarada ah!

Marka sidaa darteed, Xiinoow, shacabka reer Puntland maxaa u' dan ah?

Che, the old man is both the political leader, and the trusted clan elder for the large family. As things stand now, Puntland will fully participate in this war. He may not need them though as he has foreign troops entrenched in Xamar and with the logistical support of the Intelligence community.

But the intent is there hence Puntland’s leadership shares the guilty with him.

S.O.S, a large percentage of Puntlanders are indeed cheering tfg with voices choked with happy emotions, as it were, interrupted with brief intervals of applauses, thusly one would find very hard to absolve them and not throw the blame at their door. But as you correctly pointed out, equal number of them, if not more, have deep misgivings about Ethiopia and old man’s alliance with it. But those, to put it meekly, are weak and have no voice with the current system.

I see no easy answers yaa S.O.S.

Originally posted by Che-Guevara:

^^^Don't the public share the guilty for being so complacent about their brother's plight?

The call for Qabiil duty is much more stronger than any other. What better time to need your ppl than this time?

The Good People of Puntland,Need to stand up to these tuugo. They have looted & killed in the name of the people.

^^^Don't the public share the guilty for being so complacent about their brother's plight?

It's littel complex than that yaa Che, and you know it.

Xiin...One thing is for sure. The people of Pland are betting on the wrong horse.

I see Planders here in west, and almost of all them support this goverment even if they are not too fond of Yeey.

Faarax....No Somalis have ever held their leaders accountable. I doubt my people's from Pland would be any diffirent.

me   

Hmmmm@che, thinking like that, you can say the people of Muqdisho were guilty of being complacent while fellow Somalis were being slaughtered in 1991.

Or even the past 16 years, were they complacent? I would like to say NO.

Yesterdays and todays political developments were worrying to say the least. I just would like to say some old men are gambling and taking unbelievable risks. Turning the whole thing into tribalism and playing into the enemies hands.

Its very worrying. I wouldn't like to see another clan war in Somalia in 2007.

Che,

I hope you are not hinting that Puntland masses are guilty of old man’s misguided politics in the south. What can they do adeer other than risking jeopardizing their hard-earned stability and peace? You know the old man would exact on it the same military solution that he is experimenting with Xamar now. And it’s a credible threat when you look at Puntland’s tribal composition and how this man is revered in some circles. So masses don’t have a realistic option other than to see and wait. Remember reer Gaalkacyood resisted to participate last war, but the old man and Puntland leadership found other means to do it.

Me,

yesterday’s war in Xamar did not come as a shock. Perhaps it shocked the delusional among us who bought tfg’s marketing line, and thought that Ethiopia will pacify without facing real resistance. The only thing that was shocking about yesterday’s clashes were the savage nature and inhuman acts some fighters resorted as means to project victory. And realizing that some of the brunt bodies were tfg soldiers, it really adds a worrisome note to our slippage into another civil strife.

Peoples views are quit interesting,

Reer Puntland Support dawladda federaalka no big suprise there, But so do Reer Gedo, reer bay and bakool and jubbland, hiiraan and even 85% of those who live in Mogdishu.

Is there something wrong with supporting the Only government this poor country had in the last 16 years:confused:

Baashi   

Xiinoow, Af-qurac is right on.

Aren't you wrong about this guilty-by-association charge implict in your post sxb?

Baashi, Afqurac has been inline with the tfgs program---that goes to Cadde and to Puntland’s entire leadership. They are the ones who's sending Puntland boys to fight at the side of Ethiopian invaders. So No I am not wrong if I hinted their share of the guilty yaa Baashi.

But the masses are not accountable for the corrupt acts of these leaders. They realy are not.