Sign in to follow this  
Yoonis_Cadue

No more alien plasma welcome to the real world nomad

Thanks this is my 52nd post

----------------

roaming the streets of Mog

thinking you're the Mob, the Bomb

but you ain't nothing when I'll give you the flop

and then the drop sooner rather then later I'll also hit you up and hunt yo down with their own dog, with my AK I'll pull my trigger-trigger happa-aay, then you realise that you've to go with your famila-aay but hey look at the clock

it suddenlay stopped at zero-zero, yeah you hear me right would-be rambo, it's Somalia's stunde null and new reawakening to a better future, that is full of hope,promise, glory and an economical boom...without having you as doomed failed fool in our room!!

Baashi   

^ :D

Congrats Yoonis :D

Are you going to act like a man and go there Alla Mujahid style or this is a chicken-hawk kinda armchair general who runs by his mouth :D

On a serious note, I'm very surprised that some folks are this excited for what could be a lengthy and ugly civil war in a far away land called Somalia!

I bet if Il President wins your sense of selfsteam and pride will shoot up like a mercury in a oven :D Same is true of the cheerleaders in the other side of the aisle.

Wadaeeca Alla dheh awoowe xaaladu waxay u egtahay mid faraha ka bixi rabta :(

The cry is above the level, What wrong, Nothing is getting out of control that already is under control.

Is worth trying to get things under control, instead of eternal disorder.

Good luck to Somalia,

Thank you Baasha!!!

I totally disagree with you Baashi in fact war is not inevitable it's only the Mog folks who cry for war and not Il Presidente.

By the way have you listened to the interview with Maxamed Dheere who gave an accurate picture of the current situation where he said that "they'll deal with the those illegal occupiers of Mog by force who deal with cannabis and who are also involved in terrorism.

Ciidanka Qaranka will march into Mog inshallah without a single drop of a blood that's how I assess the situation.

No one is crying for war accept the gangsters who suddely felt a pistole on their neck.

There will be no war unless Qanyare, Yalaxow and Caato shit themselves because they know if the president I mean Maxamed Dheere catches these guys he'll make sure that such a breed of gangsters will be exterminated for the next four decades and hopefully inshallah for the rest of the universe.