Sign in to follow this  
NASSIR

Pictures of AU Summit. Somali flag was hoisted

RedSea   

Everything looks nice,daba dhilif Abdullahi Yusuf along with daba dhilif Ismail Hurre look good in their suits.However,the harsh reality on the ground states otherwise.The people are dying as we speak,Xamar and most of southern Somalia are occupied.

Somalia has once again become chaotic place,since the the ICU was ousted by the occupying forces from EThiopia and the logistic support of the U.S.

Insha Allah,the ICU will rise again,even more stronger and that blue flag can trully shine while being mounted on the right pole. IA.

BTW,is it me or is that guy sitting behind daba dhilif Buubaa the same man as the one depicted on your avator?

^^^The people have been dying for the past 16 years, and they where occupied by the fake religious groups you supported past 16 years. Now everything does look nice and our leaders are working hard for the nation.

Camir thanks mate.

RedSea   

^^yeah,maybe cuz,he illitrate.

G.duke, you are right I fully agree,however,when did so called fake sheikhs rule the country? dude you are so dellusional.

The warlords always look good as they are always the beneficial from the sufferings of the people,hence daba dhilifs Abdullahi Yusuf and Hurre Buubaa.

The only entity that has thus far managed to bring peace and stability to southern Somalia was the UIC,not the ex-warlords.

I hope you realize the people that terrorize the civilians for the last 16 years which you speak of are right in your center table.How blind can we get ?

Somalia's flag is between that of the state of Nepal and that of the Kingdom of The Netherlands, in case you don't know how either one of these flags look like, may I inform you that the Nepal flag is quite unique as it is a triangular shape and much smaller than the other flags where as the netherlands flag is red, white and blue!

So the flag is quite visible to if look very close, may I recommend moving closer to the monitor or forward your chair in order to see it clearly!

No need to thank me, it was my pleasure!

They were all present in the meeting in Addis as it was an important meeting!

EU-Louis Michael

Palestine-Mahmoud Abbas

AU-52 Member states and their respective heads

Turkey- PM Erdogan

US- Under secretary Frazer

EU- Individuals member states and their respected representatives for Africa were all there!

The discussions were mainly Somalia and Sudan! It was a big event that AU meeting, many heads of states and leaders from around the world participiated not only African Union member states! They were inviated by the AU to participiate in the conference as many those countries have a interest in both Sudan and Somalia!

But flags should be only Africa as it is our own meeting ,,, of course others can participate but flags are more official ,,,,,, or there is some iska dhaadhicin as we are African's cannot do our stuff without showing off to the external bodies ,,,,,,,,,,,