Sign in to follow this  
Fiqikhayre

Puntland Flag and Coat of Arms approved today by Legislative!

Flag by Jaamac Cige Jaamac and Maxamuud Abshir Faarax former living in Garowe Capital of Puntland the latter in Nairobi, Kenya!

4206365354_8b26f2b88c.jpg

Coat of Arms by Asli Axmed Maxamuud 'Qodax' who lives in the Capital Garoowe Puntland State!

Bar.a3.JPG

Yes, I guess so Duke. It's finally done. We can now call ourselves truthfully the Young Turks of the State (popularised by General Duke) with a coat of arms like that.

brown-horses.jpg

Well done to all,

The simplicity of the flag: no hard colours to reproduce, no fancy art work, yet Somalistic and holistic;

And the significance of the emblem: native, yet bold embodying the conventional Punt sentiment.

Che - this is not a beauty pageant, but a symbolism of the State,

Our Flag is beautiful, maashallaah! Congratulations to the designers I will soon try to upload and do a animated version of the coat of arms, let the news web-portals be fed by us in SOL, the young and talented Young Turks. No bashing or putting down of our new Flag and State Symbols. A great day for Puntland indeed.

4206514772_bfea14240b_o.gif

Viva to the Young Turks and the State and Somalia as well indeed.

I tried to draw the coat of arms but I miserably failed at it. Congratulations to Asli, the girl who did it and the artistic talent that she brought to the show.

It shows you actually how difficult a degree it is what she did. Maashallaah and kudos to her.