Sign in to follow this  
Taliban

Shame!

bambo   

Guddoomiyihii hore ee Gobolka Hiiraan oo sheegay in uu ku qanacsan yahay maamulka cusub ee gobolka loo magacaabay

Talaado, January 02, 2007(HOL): Guddoomiyihii hore ee gobolka Hiiraan Yuusuf Axmed Xagar (Yuusuf Daba-geed) oo maanta shir jaraa’id ku qabtay Magaalada Beledweyne ayaa shaaca ka qaaday in uu ku qanacsan yahay maamulka cusub ee ay Dowladda Federaalka u magacawday Gobolka Hiiraan, isagoo caddeeyay in uu xilka ku wareejinayo, isla markaana uu la shaqeynayo.

Yuusuf Daba-geed waxaa uu sheegay in maamulkii hore ee uu guddoomiyaha ka ahaa ay soo magacawday Dowladda Federaalka, midkan cusubna ay isla dowladda soo magacawday, sidaas darteedna aysan jirin sabab ay uga hor yimaadaan.

Sidoo kalena Xildhibaano ka tirsan Dowladda Federaalka oo ku sugan Magaalada Baydhabo ayaa soo dhaweeyay maamulka cusub ee ay dowladda Federaalka u magacawday Gobolka Hiiraan, waxayna qaarkood sheegeen in maamulkan uu yahay midkii samatabixin lahaa dadka Gobolka, iyagoo taasina ku sababeynaya mas’uuliyiinta loo magacaabay oo ay ku sheegeen kuwo macquul ah.

Marka laga soo tago ayidaada Guddoomiyihii hore ee gobolka iyo Xildhibaanada Dowladda Federaalka ee gobolka Hiiraan ka soo jeeda, waxaa magacaabista maamulka cusub ka boodsan Guddoomiyihiin hore ee degmada Beledweyne Aadan Cabdi Ciise (Aadan Garaaso) oo isagu ku doodaya in ay sharci darro tahay wareegtada uu madaxweyne C/llaahi Yuusuf ku magacaabay maamulka Gobolka Hiiraan.

Si kastaba arrintu ha ahaatee, Ra’iisal Wasaaraha Dowladda Federaalka Soomaaliya Prof. Cali Maxamed Geedi oo maanta shir jaraa’id ku qabtay magaalada Muqdisho ayaa sheegay in aysan jirin cid ka hor imaan karta maamullada ay gobollada u magacaabayaan, wuxuuna caddeeyay in ay dowladda tallaaabo sharciga waafaqsan ka qaadi doonto ciddii isku dayda in ay ka hor timaad maamullada ay magacaabayaan.

bambo   

Cali Maxamed Geedi oo maanta shir jaraa’id ku qabtay magaalada Muqdisho ayaa sheegay in aysan jirin cid ka hor imaan karta maamullada ay gobollada u magacaabayaan, wuxuuna caddeeyay in ay dowladda tallaaabo sharciga waafaqsan ka qaadi doonto ciddii isku dayda in ay ka hor timaad maamullada ay magacaabayaan.

I HOPE GEEDI STICKS TO HIS WORD , WAR LORD ERA IS OVER

Originally posted by Taliban:

plpolice1.jpg
By virtue of wearing an Ethiopian uniform, and since he's fighting for Ethiopia, Afgaduud is Ethiopian.

[/QB]

The uniform the Colonel is wearing is the standard six colored desert BDU.Its not ethiopian.The somali army used to have the woodland ,the desert six colored pattern(issued in the the 80's) and the telemimetico pattern,which is italian (our commandos officers used them),and we also had the olive pattern that tankers used mainly.Ur uniform arguement is embarassing.

Khalaf   

Originally posted by General Duke:

[QB]
capt.nai10512311307.somalia_nai105.jpg?x

Taliban, the man sitting next to Geedi is MP Ciro from Galkacyu and he is no Ethiopian..

Named Ciro because of his color.......Duke is this same Ciro the gunner? My uncle was talking to an ciro last week.....said they fought in dafourqick together (excuse spelling :D )....a strong solider.......is this him

Khalaf: he could be but I dont think he is the same man, this gentleman from what I deduce was a civilain all his life. However the name Ciro is quite popular, there was a Col Ciro from the same region, who was one of the leaders of the failed coup conspiracy against President Siyad Barre. He was executed and Yusuf went on to form the SSDF.

plpolice1.jpg

Taliban, you have been proven wrong, as for me I know who MP Ciro is, because he represents my constituancy.

As for Col Aabdirizaq Afgaduud, this man is a legen, he is well known figure, he was a comander in Puntland for a number of years and now has been lead the successful campaign against the clan courts.

Taliban   

Originally posted by Captain Xalane:

The uniform the Colonel is wearing is the standard six colored desert BDU.Its not ethiopian.The somali army used to have the woodland ,the desert six colored pattern(issued in the the 80's) and the telemimetico pattern,which is italian (our commandos officers used them),and we also had the olive pattern that tankers used mainly.Ur uniform arguement is embarassing.

You're completely wrong; the uniform is Ethiopian. To rubber stamp my assertion, I present two very recent pictures of two well known personalities in the invasion of Somalia:

capt.nai11001011723.somalia_nai110.jpg?x

Hiraale in Kismaayo.

capt.nai10901011721.somalia_nai109.jpg?x

The Ethiopian general who "liberated" Kismaayo.

Compare the two uniforms.

Taliban   

Originally posted by Khalaf:

is this same Ciro the gunner?

This Ciro can't be a fighter; can only be a civilian. Check and scan the picture posted by Duke:

Muqdisho_Geedi.jpg

If you look carefully at the picture, you see Ciro gets squeezed by the fat guy on his right and the koofiyo buluug wannabe soldier on his left. Ciro's right hand is almost paralyzed, and his face shows one who is agonizing from pain. Certainly, no gunner or fighter will allow himself in such position; only a timid civilian will. Yep.

Taliban   

As for Col Aabdirizaq Afgaduud, this man is a legen, he is well known figure, he was a comander in Puntland for a number of years and now has been lead the successful campaign against the clan courts.

You can't so quick judge the campaign as "successful"; you have to give it time because a campaign's success is determined by its aftermath. Besides, Afguduud didn't lead the "successful" campaign alone or without the support of foreign MIGs, tanks, iwm.

^^^Taliban you are confusing the issue, the uniform.

That one was from the Puntland armed forces of 2002.

Here is the last pic of Aafgaduud & Salad Jeele in Bur-Hakabo.

5213.jpg

Burhakaba_tfg9.JPG

DSCN5635.JPG

Taliban   

Taliban you are confusing the issue, the uniform.

That one was from the Puntland armed forces of 2002.

How do you explain Hiraale's uniform?

Taliban   

But kindly stop insulting Col Afgaduud the man is a respected figure.

I beg to differ. No Somali official can be a respected figure if he fights side by side with Ethiopians against Somalis. That kind of Somali can only be a traitor.

Originally posted by Taliban:

How do you explain Hiraale's uniform?
[/b]
[/QB]

Hiiraale is wearing the Woodland Battle Dress Uniform.The soldier behind the indian ocean and the soldier across the Atlantic wear the same battle dress uniforms in relation to where they are fighting at.Do u see any ethiopian badge on his BDU?No.Again,ur uniform argument is embrassing.

For my Privacy reasons i won't publish my relatives pics,though they have all the BDU types i mentioned above plus their ranks and insignia,however,the pic below proves u wrong again.

mussex.JPG

Taliban   

Originally posted by Captain Xalane:

The soldier behind the indian ocean and the soldier across the Atlantic wear the same battle dress uniforms in relation to where they are fighting at.Do u see any ethiopian badge on his BDU?

Again, you are completely wrong. No two enemies dress the same battle uniforms; it's absurd and logical fallacy to claim that. For a number of reasons, the most important; to differentiate from each other. If you insist on your absurd claim, I challenge you to produce a link or two substantiating your claim that soldiers of Somalia and Ethiopia wear the same battle uniforms.