Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Nairobi: President Faroole meeting with US official: PICS

^Lol, tell Faroole to lighten up and smile, he's posing a grim face for the camera, did they take the picture immediately after he stormed out of the meeting with Shariif.

Madaxweynaha dowladda Puntland ayaa kulamo kala duwan maalintii shaley 9 Nov,2009 iyo manta Nov 10,2009 kulamo la qaatey sarakiil ka tirsan Wasaarada arrimaha dibaadda Mareykanka oo uu horkacayey safiirka Mareykanka Michael Ranneberger.

Kulankaan oo ka dhacey aqalka safiirka ka dagan yahay magaalada Nairobi ayaa waxaa lagu qaada dhigey sidii maamulka Puntland iyo Mareykanka isaga kaashan lahaayeen hurumarinta arrimaha bulshada , la dagaalanka burcad badeedka iyo hagaajinta amniga guud ee Puntland.

Waxaa magaalada Nairobi ku sugan saraakiil badan oo ka tirsan wasaarada arrimaha dibadda Mareykanka kuwaasoo qoondeynaya tageerada dowlada Mareykanka siineyso sanadkaan Somalia.

Madaxweynaha Puntland iyo waftigiisa ayaa la kulmey sidoo kale Honorable Donald M. Payne oo ah u qaybsanaha arrimaha Afrika aqalka Wakiilada Mareykanka.

Kulankaan oo ka dhacey Hotelka Payne ka dagan yahay magaalada Nairobi ee InterContinental kaas ayaa laga hadley xaalada guud ee Somalia gaar ahaan Puntland.

Kulankan Madaxweynaha Puntland la qaatey Payne ayaa ahaa mid daba socdey booqashadii waftiga Mud.Farole ku tagey cariga Mareykanka kaas oo albaabka u furey Puntland in beesha caalamku toos ula soo xiriirto Puntland.

Payne ayaa sheegey in mamaulka cusub ee Puntland guulo ka gaarey hagaajinta amniga sida la dagaalanka burcad badeedka iyo maareynta misaaniyada taas oo wax badan ka badashay hab socodka howlaha dowladda.

Kulankaan ayaa ku soo dhamaadey Qado labada dhinac yeesheen taasoo lagu lafagurey sidii tageero caalami ah loo siin lahaa Puntland.

Kulamada madaxweynaha ayaa weli socda isaga oo la kulmaya wixii maalinta berri ah ka bilowda jaaliyada Puntland, saraakiil ka tirsan dowladda Federaalka iyo jalaiyadaha Somalida Ethiopia.

Xafiiska Madaxweynaha

Garowe, Somalia

Just in case, you've been out of touch - let me update you on what the local radio station in your little hometown is reporting:

MPs condemn Puntland authority for handing over rebel suspects to Ethiopia

13 November 2009 12:54 PM

BBC Monitoring Africa BBCAP English © 2009 The British Broadcasting Corporation. All Rights Reserved. No material may be reproduced except with the express permission of The British Broadcasting Corporation.

Text of report by Somali independent Radio Gaalkacyo on 13 November

Members of Somali parliament from Puntland have strongly condemned the extradition of suspected members of ****** National Liberation Front, ONLF to Ethiopian government. The MPs held a meeting in Mogadishu and discussed the issue, describing it as creating hostility between the people of Puntland and their Somali brothers in Ethiopia. The spokesman of the MPs, Abdirashid Muhammad Ahmad, has told Radio Gaalkacyo that they are denouncing the act and called on Puntland regional administration to stop it immediately. Ahmad has also urged the administration to improve the relation with their Somali brothers in Ethiopia. The MP's statement comes as Puntland recently arrested five people from Somali Regional State in Ethiopia after they accused them of having links with ONLF. One of the accused later died in prison. A Somali Islamist group recently threatened to declare war on Puntland if it does not stop handing over their brothers to Ethiopian government. Source: Radio Gaalkacyo, Gaalkacyo, in Somali 1015 gmt 13 Nov 09

Abtigiis   

Duke, adigu maxaa kugu diray walaalahaaga cadawga taariikhiga ah ee Somaliyeed ay is hayaan? War ninyahow is layaab, waxani wax ma ahe.

You can still support Puntland without being enemy to your brothers.

^^^Adeer I love all Somali's let alone my kinsmen in Western Somalia, yes they are fighting a just cause and insha Allah will prevail. However I was mocking the secessionist who is just tryng to be bright.

Originally posted by General Duke:

^^^Adeer I love all Somali's let alone my kinsmen in Western Somalia, yes they are fighting a just cause and insha Allah will prevail. However I was mocking the secessionist who is just tryng to be bright.

Another classic case of Duke logic :D

Brings to mind:

contradiction.jpg

Abtigiis   

Indeed, Rer-midnimo-diid will wake up from the perpetual false dawn of elusive recognition.

The Hargeisa-Berbera-burco triangle shall get rid of the tribal tendencies which has been their hallmark.

I have looked for a somali man who was said to be a big man in Windhock, Namibia for over three hours. All just because I was happy to meet one of our own. And guess what happened: afer the first greeting, the big man ( who is married to a lady from Sam Nyouma's family and is rich) said to me "waaaar dee, dadku ha is bartee, ma koonfur baad ahayd mise waqooyi?". I didn't mince my words. I said, "waan fahmay. adigu rer-midnimo-diid yaad ka tahay" He said he is from those who "enter the sand", Buuba's sub-clan.

Another one I met in a place where you will be happy to have an Ethiopian as one of your own, asked me, "gobolkeed ku dhalatay"as the first question. Again, knowing this can come from ONLY one part of the country (the triangle), I asked "which sub-clan of the I are you from?"