Sign in to follow this  
Shilling

Letter of Condolence from the president of Puntland to the President of Uganda

Abtigiis   

Muu ka daayo Faroole. Maxaa waalay, soow Sheikh Sharif uma qorayo Museveni on behalf of Somalia.

This is one of those times you realise Faroole's inetntions are not different than that of Somaliland leaders but he is just not honest enough to say so.

I have heard him talking about Federalism and why it is not possible that a strong central goverment will rule Somalia again, and his reasoning was top top drawer drivel. Very non-sensical.

Wuxuu ku leeyahay xamr oo danbe oo hantida qaranka la geeyaa suurta gal ma aha, sababtoo ah qabiilka leh ayaa hadhow siduu raba ka yeeli [yacni wixii dhacay 1990 ayaa dhici doona). He is wrong. He should have talked about the type of national government that will be formed, the check-and balances that will be there, equaity in power distributions, and gurantees for democratic processes.

If he was arguing against centralisation of national resource in one center and the deprivation that causes to regions, he didn't make the right arguments. Wax ay iska cadahay inuu leeyhay rer walba meeshiisa ha dhiso unbuu ku hadlay.

Odaygu qabyaaladayste WEYN (capital letter) weeye!

Hadana, Museveni ayuu wareerinayaa oo ku wareeri doona madaxwwaynayashan ciida ka badan ee Somalia waraaqaha uga soo qoraya. I am assuming Silaanyo will do the same, of course. It will help the 'aqoonsi' cause.

^^^You seem to be upset as usual. This is one time I agree with the President of Puntland. Somali's are not to blame just the clowns that you supported only a few mnths ago where behind this act.

Shilling   

Abtigiis,

Puntland saad laa socoto waa autonomous, wanaa ahaayd Shiikh Sharif ka hor wanaa ahaan doonta intaa umada Somaliyeed ka fahmayso "good governance" haduu illaahay idmo.

I agree with Abtiyo in this one.

Foreign Affairs(relations with other countries) is a responsibility of the Federal Goverment and not of the States. Sending letters to other countries is not somethign you should do, if you are part of a Federel Goverment.

This is the latest proof that shows Puntland has given up on the idea of Federalism and is going on its own. But then, just say so. Or is there still some money pouring in from Moqadishu?

Cowke   

Shilling its ok but their no point posting two threads about 1 issue. Like the uganda blast i posted it before che-guevara but he didnt remove his so i removed mine.

Anyways this letter of condolence is understandable as puntland shares an interest with uganda especially in the educational field, alot of professors in puntland are from uganda you know?

Abtigiis   

Originally posted by Cowke:

Copying my earlier thread. Pathetic

It is pathetic shilling. Cowke wixiisa maxaa ku daba dhigay? :D:D

Originally posted by Cowke:

Anyways this letter of condolence is understandable as puntland shares an interest with uganda especially in the educational field, alot of professors in puntland are from uganda you know?

I would advise to also send a chrismas card to those Ugandese Proffesors. they would appreciate it. :D