Sign in to follow this  
Alle-ubaahne

Unity of All Somali Tribes Against Ethiopia!

Alle-ubaahane,

Whilst your call for jihad against those whom you classify as the enemy is admirable, I am afraid I personally would have to say “NO”. I do so, for I see nothing that which justifies the call for war, let alone jihad. I will for what it is worth go a bit further to add the enemy you speak of is indeed and actually closer to Islam than you and your colleagues here calling for jihad are. In my view, you are [the] quintessential enemy of Islam, and if any jihad is to be declared, it must be upon you. Which Islam, I wonder might you be speaking of? Certain I am, you and I do not subscribe to the same tenets of Islam, nor do we pray to the same God.

Perhaps “tollayeey”, which better fits your call for jihad, would be a golden currency to stir the dozy miniatures in your camp for appallingly contemptible rogues, ‘ilma adeer’ you are. You are neither to be trusted, nor heard of let alone heed your foul bellicose and iniquitous call for jihad. In other words, p*** off, mate and may you burn in hell!

MMA - what is in a piece of cloth, I beg of you?

Tata…

RedSea   

"may you burn in hell",that not neccessary bro,repent to Allah.

K.Diin,it doesnt' matter,read most of his other lines,you will know what it means.

AYOUB   

Originally posted by Che-Guevara:

quote:ka blue ga ahna cidi igama xigto

Mala Hubaa?
Buluugle's star represents everyone of us, from Djibouti to NFD. I'm I wrong?

The point is you don't delete words because you find a picture offensive. It's either a childish over-reaction or back-handed censorship.

Originally posted by Mr.Red Sea:

came up on a poll,meanign that I have equal right to the flag as you,therefore,I can choose to burn,or urinate on it if I have to,and you may suggest for one to not do that,but you cannot take it to a level of restricting someone by doing so.

Who exactly is saying you can't do any of that? But if you break site rules, which Qudhac's avatar has, your material will get the cull.

Aren't you the one that was saying in the other thread,that killings of Thousands of civilians,meaning the total civilian death of Somalia wasn't a genocide,

You exhibit profound reading deficit. Where did I say there was no genocide in Somalia?

I'll make my position clear one last time. There isn't a single tragedy solely on it's own befitting title genocide. And that's because genocide has only linguistic meaning... without humans assigning certain tragedies with genocide status, often influenced by their relation to the tragedy (ie, were they the perps or victims), the word is meaningless. Unless to you solipsism equals reality. This explains why people can look at the same tragedy and still disagree as to whether it was genocide or not. Nothing that can objectively decide exists.

Originally posted by AYOUB_SHEIKH:

Buluugle's star represents everyone of us, from Djibouti to NFD. I'm I wrong?[/QB]

Yes, it does, but there is little chance of the five Somalis uniting even all of them were an independent entities.

Redsea..... It is about interest. Your Somaalinimo does little for me if we don't have the same goals. If Somaliland goes on its own path, then that's where our interests diverge.

NASSIR   

Originally posted by samuraiW:

Alle-ubaahane,

Whilst your call for jihad against those whom you classify as the enemy is admirable, I am afraid I personally would have to say “NO”. I do so, for I see nothing that which justifies the call for war, let alone jihad. I will for what it is worth go a bit further to add the enemy you speak of is indeed and actually closer to Islam than you and your colleagues here calling for jihad are. In my view, you are [the] quintessential enemy of Islam, and if any jihad is to be declared, it must be upon you. Which Islam, I wonder might you be speaking of? Certain I am, you and I do not subscribe to the same tenets of Islam, nor do we pray to the same God.

Perhaps “tollayeey”, which better fits your call for jihad, would be a golden currency to stir the dozy miniatures in your camp for appallingly contemptible rogues, ‘ilma adeer’ you are. You are neither to be trusted, nor heard of let alone heed your foul bellicose and iniquitous call for jihad. In other words, p*** off, mate and may you burn in hell!

Tata…

Wlc back SW.

A nation that has been invaded would regard the flag as the last part that has not been conquered and would use it as the driving force behind regaining control of occupied lands.

We are this nation, a nation occupied by its own people, so if someone insults the driving force behind regaining this control, I consider him to be an outsider and unwise warlord.

Buur Cad   

Alle-ubaahane,

Tata…

Afkaaga Caanoo lagu qabay ! Son, your eloquence is mind-boggling.

mantra   

Alle-ubaahane,

Tata…

I doubt i've ever seen Somalis argue more vehemently than when they speak against the Courts, I peered into what looked to me like a Siad Barre appreciation thread and not even those sensible enough to have spoken the truth about him argued with such passion. If Abdillahi Yusuf came under the same banner as the ICU (la ilaha ilallah incase your wondering) we would've had thousands of staunch activists singing his ills at the top of their lungs, in fact I do believe even his little nephews who have dominated the politics section of this website would do the same. Anything that's closely related to Islam (whether these men are indeed on the right path or not Allah knows, yet for the simple fact that they ascribe themselves to the deen, I give them the benefit of the doubt), is met with severe opposition simply because of just that, Islam. I've yet to come across anyone who backs up their accusations with facts, instead i've seen childish allegations (seriously, they do not pray to the same God as me?) being hurled at the Sheikhs and absolutely no proof whatsoever.

What tenet of Islam do you subscribe to? out of curiosity...it's my belief that you cannot question the deen of others, and unless you have knowledge of the unseen you cannot know for sure whether they really are on the right path or not.

It is to my understanding that we are more angered by the use of the word jihad than anything else, could it be shaytaan fuelling our unjustified anger? or perhaps it's subconsciously knowing we're neglecting one of the most important aspect of our deen that makes us so mad. Criticizing people is one thing, standing up for what you believe in is another, so unless and until we gather enough guts to put our money where our mouth is I suggest we all shut the hell up and I pray that by His Mercy we are granted jannah.

Originally posted by mantra:

(whether these men are indeed on the right path or not Allah knows, yet for the simple fact that they ascribe themselves to the deen, I give them the benefit of the doubt), is met with severe opposition simply because of just that, Islam.

Islam not only allows you, but obligates you to expose someone misusig the laws. Its your obligation and duty to protect the religion and its laws from imposters.

it's my belief that you cannot question the deen of others, and unless you have knowledge of the unseen you cannot know for sure whether they really are on the right path or not.

My friend. I agree that one should not question wether Hassan Dihir is a good moslem or not. That is between him and the Allmighty. But what Hassan Tahir says and does is to be questioned against the rules and laws of the faith. There is enough laws and preceedence to show that he is not a worthy leader. He is unfit for a supreme leader in Islam. Thats my view and I know I am perfectly legitimate to have that opinion. It says nothing of Hassan Tahirs strength in faith, but speaks loud of his capacity and benevolence to be a supreme leader in Islam.

It is to my understanding that we are more angered by the use of the word jihad than anything else, could it be shaytaan fuelling our unjustified anger?

Not really. Proper investigation was done in ethiopia. Questions were asked and answered.

1. The Jihad call was not Legitimate

2. ICU did not follow the validation process on purpose

3. ICU did not follow the procedure on purpose

There was no emergency and ICU should have done the Jihad call by the prescribed way in the religion. As a result ICU was not able to get accptance for their Jihad call from a single Islamic organization or state in the world. The ICU JIhad call violated everything of Islam.

I can't believe wali waxaan ayaa laga murmaayaa.

SOL is free platform, where each side can bring his or her arguments, without going petulant and other ciyaalgaabnimo.

That avatar is insulting, period; if it isn't to you, well be it. It is insulting to common Soomaalinimo, which may not be that much to some of you, but it is SOMETHING to us who value Soomaalinimo.

As I explained before, it also degrades the quality of this forum. It is affront, spiteful, derogatory, provocative as well, that someone else will bring in retaliation what you value, be it your flag, or a father or a mother.

It also breaks the the rules of the site, Golden Rules:

7 - Flaming: Absolutely no personal attacks (direct or indirect). Criticize ideas, not people. Flaming will not be tolerated in any way. This includes any material which is vulgar, profane, defamatory, harassing, hateful, threatening, invading of others privacy, sexually oriented, or violates any laws.

5 - Trolling: Don't make posts [images] that are inflammatory just to annoy people.

Bring any flag, symbol or anything you value, put on there. No body will or can bother you. The day you start insulting the most symbolic that is common to all Soomaalis, though some may dislike it, nonetheless it is common to Soomaalis and Soomaalis value, one needs to respect that, as one respects his own symbols. "It-is-one-of-my-own-too" exuse doesn't cut.

Again, if this flag isn't something to you, it is to us. This character who has brought this repulsive image had been given his chances for plenty of time, still refusing to do. It can, yeah, forcibly removed, but we don't want that for now, however it will soon happen if the rules are being kept broken. Deleting his posts is pressuring, to see that it wouldn't be tolerated.

I will, therefore, delete any post of his as long as he is carrying this avatar, if you have a complaint, you can PM to the Admin.

Som@li   

Can't somebody remove that SHitt avatar, it is a clear insult, and our flag does not deserve this from this fool. :mad: :mad:

RedSea   

MMA once again if this violates the rules of SOL,then you are not doing your job well sir.The same folks that claimed to being offended,utter offensive things,such as that Siyad Barre was right to bombard Hargeysa and Burco,doesn't this break the rules of SOL? if it does why aren't you up to the challenge,mise marka mid xagaa ka yimaadaa uu wax khalad ah sameeyo ayuu rules SOL meesha soo galaan miyaa.

I am saying if this is offensive and thus your course of action is to delete posts,then you oughta once again cover the whole field,or let it be,it's either of the two.It's not matter of choice of which the rules of SOL will apply,it should apply everytime and everyone.

by refering someone as fool,also breaks the SOL rules,thus it should be deleted,let that be known to you Dabshid.

If you remember,you had the picture of Abdullahi Yusuf as signature,that was annoying to some nomads,where was the moderator then,I wonder?

SB,you said that such comment on the other thread not here.Whatever the meaning of the word 'genocide' may mean,what took place in somalia can be translated to being a genocide or whatever other term that befits the magnitude of violence that took place.