Sign in to follow this  
Alle-ubaahne

Unity of All Somali Tribes Against Ethiopia!

Brother and Sisters,

I am writing you here to inform you an agreement between all Somali tribes to cease our political squabbling among us and start focusing the outside enemy who is penetrating into our Islamic Territory.

We can fight each other tommorrow, but let's first and foremost engage with this common vicious enemy by teaching an unforgettable lesson.

Remember, if the common enemy kills some of us today, then it will surely be the rest of us tomorrow. So, we must prepare for this war and make peace among ourselves.

All we want is a war that can project our violent energy to that enemy who has gained more weight since 1977. Now it is time to show our unity by sticking with one another.

Again, we are one family who are highly enter-linked with one another and our solidarity in this war must become the utmost asset we have for winning and defeating against our enemy.

Allahu akbar!

Soomaaliyeey toosoo, toosoo isku tiirsda ee... Hadba kiina taag daranee....Taageera waligiinee!

^^You have no clan, nor can you speak in your void clan membership, since you have no loyalty to either your clan interest or Islam.

Adiga maba ku jirtid waxa laga sugaayo taageerada, oo waxaan ku leenahay ilaahey haku soo hanuunsho, aameen.

Originally posted by General Duke:

^^^You do protest too much dear Ubahane.

I was just correcting you ok. But keep it up, have the Eritreans arrived yet?

I will be very shocked in the day when General Duke would admit his traitorship against his people and country.

Would he be blaming that for his ailing uncle?

Doqoney magacaa ba'

Qudhac   

no thank you we will not lead our sons into war on some on the words of those who beat the drum of phony wars.

we were lead to once before but never again should we send our sons to their grave on some flawed and warped ideological stand, no thank you.

we are not alll one tribe u realy dont know anything about somali origin somalis are not ethnically not the same thats a fact

all tribes live on there own and only the same tribe clansmen can trust each other

no thank you we will not lead our sons into war on some on the words of those who beat the drum of phony wars.

we were lead to once before but never again should we send our sons to their grave on some flawed and warped ideological stand, no thank you.

Well said Qudac, who are they kidding?

N.O.R.F   

^^I dont think hes vomiting but the flag is weighing him down as its around his kneck. But i'm not wearing my glasses,,,,,,

For what its worth i fully support the UIC in defeating the TFG and its 'allies' for the sake of the people. A peaceful Somalia free of warlords and Ethiopian influence would be good for the people.

Khayr bey noqondoonta inshal allah!

Originally posted by Northerner:

^^I dont think hes vomiting but the flag is weighing him down as its around his kneck. But i'm not wearing my glasses,,,,,,

Ma saas baad adna keentay, thank you for your mocking humour adeer!