Sign in to follow this  
Alle-ubaahne

Unity of All Somali Tribes Against Ethiopia!

N.O.R.F   

Originally posted by Allamagan:

quote:Originally posted by Northerner:

^^I dont think hes vomiting but the flag is weighing him down as its around his kneck. But i'm not wearing my glasses,,,,,,

Ma saas baad adna keentay, thank you for your mocking humour adeer!
Mocking? his mouth is under his nose and the flag is lower down (ie around his kneck) symbolising the flag weighing him down. I'm i wrong? let me know Mr sensitive :rolleyes: I see what i see but as i said before, my glasses are in the office.

Qudhac   

Originally posted by Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar:

11258198254502873d7199a.jpg

Qurac, remove or change this avatar, baliis. You have no right to insult our beautiful flag like this. Absolutely not.

my friend flaga miyaad iga xigtaa, i consider that my flag as well, and i can well insult what i consider the flag of my forefathers vision.

please dont tell me what i can or cannot do to a flag unless you forget flags are not personal property.

i have as much a right to burn my flag as i would praise it.

thats called freedom of expresion.

me   

MMA I feel insulted by Qudhacs avatar. I hope that you as a moderator can take action against this kind of behavior. We are not here to insult each other qudhac. So please remove this avatar. Thank you.

Walaahi haddii SOL moderators waxba ka qaban arrinkan I would be the first in SOL to come up with very insulting avatar that my northwestren brothers wouldn't love at all.

Miyanan la oran People who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones?

Originally posted by Northerner:

quote:Originally posted by Allamagan:

quote:

Originally posted by Northerner:

^^I dont think hes vomiting but the flag is weighing him down as its around his kneck. But i'm not wearing my glasses,,,,,,

Ma saas baad adna keentay, thank you for your mocking humour adeer!
Mocking? his mouth is under his nose and the flag is lower down (ie around his kneck) symbolising the flag weighing him down. I'm i wrong? let me know Mr sensitive :rolleyes: I see what i see but as i said before, my glasses are in the office.
Been baad sheegtay, welina wad ku sii indha adagtahay waxaan ku malayn jiray iyo waxaad noqotay waxaan ku malayn jiray inaad tahay nin sensible balse waxaad noqotay ****************

N.O.R.F   

lol

I apologise if i may have offended you or others but i see what i see saxib. I even have my glasses on and can see clearly now. The flag is not coming out of his mouth!

Qudhac, there is no need saxib. It will not benefit you anything.

Just a final reminder to my widaay, lest he forgot: This site is a Soomaali site, it largely and primarily caters to Soomaalis, yet you are here daring to respect our country's foremost symbol in a juvenile way -- the respected flag.

You have a final warning and choice now: Remove it and for once or it will be removed.

Riili simbal.

We try our utmost not to limit people's right to express openly, but do not grossly cross the thin line.

Coloow   

What is in a flag? It is a piece of clothing.

Sorry for offending you guys.

But this thread has been hijacked: Alle u Baahane, Ninkii dhoof ku yimid baay geeridu dhibeeysaa. Ethiopia is a powerful military nation. The IUC is militarily weak. But they have a strong motivation; Motivation beats military hardware.

When it comes to fighting Ethiopia the only people who support it are THE TFG, some weak elements who spend alot of their precious times on the new fadhi ku dirir (internet) and warlords whose positions of power have come to an end.

king_450   

i fully support the UIC in defeating the TFG and its 'allies' for the sake of the people

Here is your answer of wanting one wish "Tribe".

Fully supporting with no regard of past deeds and disgust. Hint Somali will never Unite again as long as we have people who blindfold their attrocity and wishy washy.

N.O.R.F   

Get this King, they (the UIC) are not of my tribe. But they do have a cause (a Sheria state) which i believe in and support. Questions will always be asked, accusations, past crimes etc. But what is the alternative for the people? Do you have an alternative to offer?

me   

MMA clearly the guy has had enough time, so can we expect the Mods to take any action? or is this the new SOL where we can all insult each other? If so you know in which direction I will be spitting.

N.O.R.F   

^^ :D

you actually thinking i would care is the funny part,,,,,,

Have we even determined if the flag is around his kneck or coming from the mouth? If its the latter then i would say yes remove it. But if its around his kneck then he would have to explain what is meant by it.

me   

^^ for someone that doesn't care you are spending allot of time apologising for that guy. Hypocrisy and lies go hand in hand right?