Sign in to follow this  
Nur

Dhiker Coverage Area!

Nur   

Dhiker Coverage Area!

I called Xamar one day to say hello to a friend, his phone was either switched off or out of coverage range, so I heard this recording:

" Nambarka aad wacday wuu xiran yahay, ama xadkii loogu talagaly buu ka baxay "

" The Mobile number you are trying to reach is either switched off or out of coverage range "

While hearing that message, many thougths crossed my mind, notably, how a mobile handset continuously communicates with the closest carrier tower network to connect the user to the world.

Similarly, as humans, creatures of Allah, we are always sending signals that connect us to the world around us, and beyound if we make Dhiker.

People sense that we are "connected" when we leave real marks on the ground that testify that we are alive and well, or when we have plenty of money in our accounts, in which case we normally refuse to take the phone call from our eeddo Cambaro calling from Kurtunwaarrey, etc. so when people sense of our existense, in any of the above ways, they communicate with u$$$$$$ interestingly.

In our Somali culture, when you are engaged in a discussion with a fellow nomad, you have to continuously say, " Hayee...' aahaaaa, uuumh, or make sounds that show that you are following the discussion, otherwise, the other Nomad thinks that you are not paying attention, specially if you are on the phone, its known as " Jiibin", as in " wuu u jiibinayaa"

So, if you fail to " inaad u jiibiso qofka kula hadlaya " you are out of range, or like people in Hargeisa refer to the mentally challenged people as " Mobile buu qaatay " because, he started talking to himself.

The above was our relationship with humans.

How about our relationship with our creator!

You see Geel Jire / Geel Jirto, saaxib, the world as you can see these days is pretty dangerous place, your subscription to life can be disconnected anytime without notice, and you can't refill ( top up) a life card at will, once you are out of life credits, no one can refill it for you, you can't even send an emergency message to your loved ones to let them know that you will be out of the worldly-life network for ever.

But you can say one last word, with a lasting effect" Ash-hadu an Laa ilaaha illaa Allah, wa ash-hadu anna Muxammada(n)r Rasullu Allah"

" There is no entity worth of supremacy other than Allah, and Muhamamd is his Messenegr"

To utter that word though, you must have practiced it well way before this point, (you know how many times athletes repeat a feat to get it right before they have to perform for billions of viwers at the Olympics!)

So, the Remembrance of Allah, Dhiker is the continuous signal we send to the nearest towers (Raqeeb and Catiid angels on our shoulders) to declare that we are indeed connected to Allah's network, not Satan's network, which by far has the highest subscription rates these days.

To be a subscriber in Allah's Diomond, Platinum, Gold, or Silver subscription connetion services, you have to pick a set of Dhiker Package that can assure you to enjoy all the previllages that come with such a policy.

By making Dhiker, continuously, you are in fact LIVING in contrast to those who are not making Dhiker at all, who are DEAD, in real terms if we consdier that life is defined as connecting to the ever living Allah SWT.

Allah SWT says in Quraan : "As for the one who was dead and we have caused him to be alive, is he the same as another who is still in stark darkness with no way out for him?"

Because Dhiker hymns are for the soul, like heartbeat is for the body. A healthy heart hums with regular heartbeats, and a healthy soul hums with regular Dhiker Hymns ( Al Azkaar al ma'athuurah)

In addition, Dhiker signals confirm our compliance with the policy that guarantees permanent connection to Life. Because as long as we stay within the limits of the Dhiker coverage boundary, set by Allah SWT thru Quraan and Sunnah, we will be able to resist Satan's subtle inviting messages to connect to his network.

That policy,(Platinum, Gold, Silver, based on the frequency of Dhiker) depending on how much commitment we have made, can in fact assure a connection quality that can keep our feet firm on the ground when faced with life's adversity, monitary or carnal temptations that can lure us to subscribe to Satan's network.

Its common these days to find people we know who are on an upward mobility, climbing the corporate ladder or successfully leading their business circles without much effort, when you ask how they did it, well, you find out it may not always be a KNOW-HOW, that got them where they are, rather a KNOW-WHO. they say, she/he is well connected, to a social network that share a common philosophy or a lifestyle.

Likewise, those who have subscribed to Allah's network share a common philosophy of life, and beyound, known as ( Surrender to the Absolute Supreme Eternal God, Allah SWT, or in short, ISLAM).

The strength of our connection to Allah's network via continuous Dhike hymns, can have many benefits, such as:

1. Satan is kept at bay

2- Awareness of Allah through Dhiker, makes us aware of all that is important to Allah.

3- A safety net against falling in hell.

4- As we connect with Allah SWT through Dhiker sessions, we are assured Allah's aid to ease our worries, thus easing our work and commitments.

5. Dhiker is joyful experience in itself, it relieves stress.

6- The higher the frequency of Dhiker, the less hypocracy we display( flip-flopping between Allah's network and Satans's Network).

7- Dhiker make us more humane and more sensitive to the plight of the poor and the needy. The happiness of the less fortunate becomes our own.

8- The more we make Dhiker, the more Allah honors us, drawing us closer to him in deeds, as we are closer to Him in words and hymns.

2007 SOL eNuri Softwaano Series.

Iron should rust, Not Our Hearts!

Blessed   

^Nur, Jizaak Allah fro this post. smile.gif

Masha Allah, I like the way you broke down the concept. Please continue.

You're analogy of being on saytans pricey network reminds me the tafseer of Surat al Nas, which I was reading earlier and how the whisperings of shaytaan can be blocked by the dhikr of Allah.

Fabregas   

In our Somali culture, when you are engaged in a discussion with a fellow nomad, you have to continuesly say, " Hayee...' aahaaaa, uuumh, or make sounds that show that you are following the discussion, otherwise, the other Nomad thinks that you are not paying attention, specially if you are on the phone, its known as " Jiibin", as in " wuu u jiibinayaa"

lollllllllll, one of my relatives(toolka :D ) always says " wa been eh", when he is on the phone.....

S.O.S   

A/C,

I ope you're all in good spirit; we ask Allah forgiveness for all our shortcomings.

Brother Nur, don't leave out of the second part, insha'Allah, the slave (pbuh) who remained within the "coverge area" against all odds when the angels asked Allah about a signal that they detected. Specially the reasons Allah gave for answering that signal is related to this topic.

I've been away for few months for very good reasons, but am very glad to see tht you're all doing very well; maasha'Allah! icon_razz.gif

W/S,

S.O.S

Nur   

SOS brother

InshaAllah I will force myself to complete the second part in this blessed month, the month of Quraan and Dhiker. Where are you brother? are you back home at Kurtunwaarrey or Garasbaalley?

Nur

Nur   

Nomads

Current political issues have gotten the better part of eNuri awareness efforts lately leaving the underlying spiritual foundations unattended, coupled with a passive audience who enjoy their fundemenatl 5th right of freedom of silence under the new world order.

InshAllah, time permitting, and to prepare for Ramadan, eNuri plans to allocate more time to the spiritual ( Ruuxaaniyaat, raqaaiq) aspect of Islam, which remain the core competency of eNuri Enterprises.

Nur

Malika   

Nur,that will be very much appreciated and anticipated brother.

"Iron should rust,not our hearts" - Indeed!

Nur   

Naxar saaxib

Imaam Shafici has a poem that goes like this:

Uxibbu Saalixiina Wa Lastu Minhumu

Lacallii an anaala Bihimu Shafaacati

Wa Akrahu Man kaanat tijaaratahul macasi

Wa low kunnaa sawaa an fil bidaacati:

Meaning:

I love the pious although I am not one of them

Hoping that for their sake (Allah will) Pardon me .

While I hate those who make sins their core business,

Although I am a trader in the same business like theirs.

Ukhayati, Malika

Where in the blue skies and green Savannah of our Camel Land have you been?

Your prayers are highly appreciated sis.

Nur

Malika   

^Akhi,Nur

I have been around,lurking mostly in the general section -

Insha'allah kheyr aan rajeenayaa,and will keep you in my prayers. smile.gif

Nur   

Sheikh Tirmidhi Al Hakeem, who wrote a book on the Maqaasidul Salaat, said in passages in that book that:

Dhiker ( remembrance of Allah) is for the heart like water is for a tree, a well watered tree has green leaves and if you pull one of its branches it is flexible, when the tree is not watered, its leaves dry up,becoming stiff and hard and if you try to pull one of its branches it will break up, so the best thing you can do with such a branch is to use it as a piece of wood to place in fire to burn, likewise, when the heart is full with Dhiker, it softens the intellect, making it flexible and lively, setting its energies in motion, if you order that person to do good, she/he is flexible, but when there is no Dhiker in the heart, the persons senses will dry up, if you ask them to do good they will resist and as a result break up, the best thing that can be done with a person who broke away from his Maker is to place them in a bigger fire.

Every Prayer is like a new repentance, standing up in front of Allah is like pulling yourself away from disobedience, Takbeer means that you belittle everything that kept you away from Allah.

Nur