Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Xasan Dahir AwaysNothing will stop me from meeting the President who blinks first

Sheekh Xasan Daahir Aweys:- “Wax ii diidayo ma jirto inaan Weji-ka-weji la fariisto Madaxweynaha DKMGS, si loo joojiyo dhiigga daadanayo, isla markaana laga wada shaqeeyo Mustaqbalka Siyaasadeed ee Somalia”.

Somaliweyn Media Center (SMC) Muqdisho 22/05/07

Sheekh Xasan Daahir Aweys, oo ahaa Mas’;uulkii ugu sarreeyey Guddigii Shuuradda ee Golaha Maxkamadaha Islaamka, ayaa hadalkaasi ku sheegay Wareysi Khaas ah oo uu maanta khadka Telefoonka ku siiyey Wargeyska Asharqal Awsad ee laga leeyahay dalka Sacuudiga, laguna daabaco Magaalladda London, wuxuuna ku baaqay in fursad ballaaran la siiyo dadweynaha Soomaaliyeed si ay aayahooda uga tashadaan.

Sheekh Xasan Daahir Aweys, oo la sheegay in Wareysiga laga qaaday isagoo ku sugan meel qarsoodi ah oo ku taalla gudaha dalka Somalia, ayaa sheegay haddii la doonayo inuu najaxo Shirweynaha Dib-u-heshiisiinta Somalia in marka ugu horreyso Ciiddamadda Ethiopianka ka baxaan gudaha dalka Somalia iyo in dadka Soomaalida fursad loo siiyo inay Madal Ammaan ah helaan, iskuna af-gartaan arrimha laga xaajoonayo, waa sida uu hadalka uu u yiri.

Sheekh Xasan Daahir Awerys, oo aan waayahan lagu dhex arkin Masraxa Siyaasadda iyo Warbaahinta, ayaa tilmaamay inay GMIS ka biyo-diidsan yihiin in Shirweyne Dib-u-heshiisiin ah la qabto, xilli ay dalka haystaan Shisheeye, isla markaana ay shaqaynayso Dowlad ku hoos-jirta Qabsashadaasi, waa sida uu hadalka u yiri.

“Wax ii diidayo ma jirto inaan Weji-ka-weji la fariisto Madaxweynaha DKMGS, si loo joojiyo dhiigga daadanayo, isla markaana laga wada shaqeeyo Mustaqbalka Siyaasadeed ee dalka, iyadoo ay shuruud tahay inuu Madaxweynaha ka tanaasulo doonistiisa Ethiopianka” ayuu yiri Sheekh Xasan Daahir Aweys.

Mar wax laga weydiiyey inuu Isbahaysigiisii GMIS la hadli doonaan DFKMGS, waxa uu Sheekh Xasan Daahir Aweys sheegay inaysan la xaajoon doonin DFKMGS iyo Taageerayaashooda iyo Sirdoonka Ethiopianka, isagoo ku eedeeyey Dowladda Federalka inaysan lahayn awood ay Go’aan ku qaataan, waa sida uu hadalka u yiri.

Dhinaca kale, Guddoomiyihii hore ee Guddga Shuuradda ee Golaha Maxkamadaha Islaamka, Sheekh Xasan Daahir Aweys,, waxa uu ugu baaqay Ra’isul-wasaaraha dalka Ethiopia, Meles Zenaawi inuu marka ugu horreyso ku amro Ciiddamadiisa duullaanka ku qabsaday dalka Somalia inay isaga soo baxaan dalka Somalia, isla markaana uu Ummadda Soomaaliyeed faraha uga qaado inay ka tashadaan Masiirka dalkooda iyadoo aysan jirin wax faragelin shisheeye ah.

Somaliweyn Media Center (SMC)

nuune   

Actually, it is the Somali people who lost so much, not Daahir Aweys, Somalia lost to Ethiopia, war dhamaadey!

Nuune

Actually, it is the Somali people who lost so much, not Daahir Aweys, Somalia lost to Ethiopia, war dhamaadey!

Duke doesnot believe that

Somali people have been in turmoil for 16 years. Now there is hope because we have a national government that is securing the nation.

Those like Xasan Dahir who had some misguided agenda and have been living of the scarps of the nation have lost.

There was no war with Ethiopia just war against a bunch of morons who are now making silly noises.

The third republic is here regardless of secessionits or looters inc fans.

Sheekh Xasan Daahir Aweys:- “Wax ii diidayo ma jirto inaan Weji-ka-weji la fariisto Madaxweynaha DKMGS, si loo joojiyo dhiigga daadanayo, isla markaana laga wada shaqeeyo Mustaqbalka Siyaasadeed ee Somalia”.

What nonsence, when he was sending the children to die he refused any talks. When AAhmed Diriye was talking big he Xasan Dahir was egging him on, more deaths and loss of young life.

Now he is being tracked he wants talk. Shame on you old fonny.

^^^The Ethiopians will stay untill the job is done. As for this straw keep clutching fake nationalisam/religious fevour will get none of you any where.

Xasan Dahir is the one making contradictory claims on a weekly basis.

Fabregas   

You didn't answer my question but still

^^^Quote:The Ethiopians will stay untill the job is done.

How long do you expect that to take?

Quote:As for this straw keep clutching fake nationalisam/religious fevour will get none of you any where.

Emotional rhetoric. Anyway who is none of you?

Quote:Xasan Dahir is the one making contradictory claims on a weekly basis.

Which means you have something in common with him, no?

I have nothing in common with Xasan, because I have stuck to my guns in support of peace and national restoration. The fake nationalisam of [you lot] as in clan courts supporters who use ,Ethiopia, Igad and AMISON as an excuse for their lack of creativity and failure in the battle field.

Oh how long the Ethiopians and other allies will stay will again depend on the completion of the job, that will be sooner rather later, no one wants a prelonged stay and their is no need for one.

Timelines are not my speciality.

Anyhow its clear Somalia is no "Iraq, Darfur" or any other wished up scenario. In fact the armed groups have been defated and now its time to rebuild the national army and police and secure the capital and the country once and for all.

The predictions of doom of "regional war" of "genocide" have been found to be not true.

Whats next Ethiopian occupation, that too in time will be seen to be what it is another false hood from you lot.

Fabregas   

@Duke. My religious sentiments are fake and so is my nationalism, so what? I am not asking for your approval. It is for the Somali people to judge who is a nationalist religous or whatnor. I never said that there was going to be any region war. Infact, it was that said there was hundreds of Eritrean and Oromo troops in Somalia. You also claimed that you would never support Ethiopian invasion of Somalia. You even claimed that certain groups were making presence of Ethiopian troops up.After that you changed your story to a "hundreds" or so Ethiopian trainers". After saying they will go in a a week, know you have backtracked and said they will stay " as long as the job is done". So before you accuse the Sheikh you need to check your own game.

Originally posted by The Duke:

I have nothing in common with Xasan,

Thats not correct yaa Duke,I will refresh your memory again(and again). Please look at my signature & read what you said sometime back in 06. smile.gif

because I have stuck to my guns in support of peace and national restoration.

Thats not correct either... icon_razz.gif

Geel-Jire, the fake nationalisam and religious use has been the hallmark of all those groups who opposed peace and national reconciliation.

I have no sympathy for those who lived by the gun, now their cries are no more than those of a bully who has been over powred.

Bixi, Xasan Dahir is only around in cyberspace, he is in hiding after promising to become a shaheed.

The other clowns are in Asmara, a luxury they could not extend to the children they left behind in the Bush.