Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Puntland Map ,Bossaso airport pics...

^^^Your comments regarding all things Puntland speak volumes. I expected from some but thought you was a man of principle.

Not a big deal though, I have become used to such things.

RedSea   

^seriously to be honest, do you think,it's the first time that one has seen those pictures?

I mean come on,the credit has been given where it was due buddy,we are aware that Puntland is developing,so what else you got going on?

^^^Friend these pics are part of the theme,. It is not for you, but for the Somali's in general and those from the state in particular...

I also note that you nver commented on the new pics posted by Sakhar...Those were new..

Khalaf   

^^^^You Know Duke what i noticed is that you never say anything negetive about the pictures of other regions such as somaliland when its posted here....u just carry on with what u believe. that alone speaks volumes on your character adeer. Good Job.

RedSea   

Originally posted by General Duke:

^^^Friend these pics are part of the theme,. It is not for you, but for the Somali's in general and those from the state in particular...

I also note that you nver commented on the new pics posted by Sakhar...Those were new..

lol. my friend don't take it the other way, you know I don't always have the time to visit this place,life seems to be getting bit busy---and I am trying to keep up with it,therefore,I will comment when I do have the time to do so,I have just seen the new pictures you are speaking of and I did drop few comments on there for your info budd.

Besides,don't make it as though it's obligatory to comment on everything that is good,one can feel that,but they don't always have to express it in words.

Khalaf, listen little friend,I can grasp your intentions,but nay, my intentions aren't to ruin anything,I am just saying these pictures of Bosaaso are the ones I have seen before,which I have already commented on.

So let us not go there would ya?

Originally posted by General Duke:

^^^Your comments regarding all things Puntland speak volumes. I expected from some but thought you was a man of principle.

Not a big deal though, I have become used to such things.

Saaxib.....What comments. I never have said anything about Pland and its people. As someone that hails from that of part of Somalia, I have always supported the peace and the stability that have allowed people to progress. I actually commend for Yeey that since he had big part in it. What I don't support however the previaling situation today that was brought by an incompatent administration whose corruption and nepostim are everywhere. There is no political discourse to address the havoc that's being perpetuated by those in power. I think we are doing ourselves a disservice by not confronting the very thing that destroyed the old republic.

RedSea   

Yow Che, I think it's better idea to let Mr.Duke sort things for himself.It's really tiring to try to come in sense with this man.

Man, when did Somalis become this case sensitive?

Khalaf   

Originally posted by Mr. Red Sea:

Khalaf, listen little friend,I can grasp your intentions,but nay, my intentions aren't to ruin anything,I am just saying these pictures of Bosaaso are the ones I have seen before,which I have already commented on.

So let us not go there would ya? [/QB]

loooooool@ my little friend :D Red what happened to being your brother? Red my brother it wasnt about u per say, only Allah Knows the intentions and as somalis we clown....but saying something good about Duke.

^^^Che, I respect your opinion, Puntland is my home and I dont take comments against it lightly, I agree with you that we must fight corruption but we must credit to the admin when ot does something good.

Lately we hear how evil Puntland is and how change must be done imediatly, and who is it coming from the clan courts and some secesionists.

Puntland will change and at its own pace, no one must be under the illusion that we will go back to the old days, unlike many Somali areas, Puntland developed in the war and the credit lies with Allah awho gave the people that capacity.

We will continue and in a few years we might get a change of regime, that is if we want it.