Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Puntland Map ,Bossaso airport pics...

Bossaso International Airport Development Project (Terminal) has Reached the Final Stages of Completion

Wednesday, 01-Nov 2006

Bossaso international airport development project (terminal) has reached the final stages of completion. Soon the runway construction part of the new airport will start.

1.jpg

2.jpg

5.jpg

11.jpg

14.jpg

Fanisha   

^^^^Waar waan aragnay these pictures , mise waad jinaantey Inabti, boosaaso ayaad sanka naga marmarineysaa. Even though my best friend comes from bosaaso ;)

Puntland State consists of the following seven regions : 1. Ayn 2.Bari

3. Sanaag, 4. Karkaar 5.Nugaal 6.Mudug 7.Sool

Total area of the State of Puntland is 212,510 km2, (roughly one-third of Somalia 's geographical area).

MAP_PUNTLAND.jpg

Khalaf   

Adeer General Duke u are not normal.

and the picture of the week is drum roll:

xin_1121103022215437518355.jpg

^^^couldnt resist it! :D:D

Khalaf   

^^^^Duke did u go to NY conference while back if u in da states....ever met odayga? Why dont u post his a biogarphy adeer for those who dont know him? :D

I dont know his past for one..but i do know he built puntland and those who he squashed the most were his own clansmen, marka what did A/Y do to others? :confused:

^^^Never been to NY, plan to go soon insha Allah.

Yes I have met the old many on a number of occasions.

A picture speaks a thousand of words, many on SOL not familiar with Puntland would never take our word for how much things have and still are changing in the state.

People say what they want without evidance.

A/Yusuf love him or hate him will continue to do what he wants and usually he pulls it of.

Khalaf   

^^^Do u have a biography on him? I dont understand who did he kill..other then what happened to the wadaado his own in puntland?

also the leaders who make up the courts...whats their story? for example what where they all doing during the regime of Barre (allah u naxristro)? A good source about the past?

^^^I dont have his biography per say, but know enough about the man, most things critics say about him are no more than heresay.

The clan court leaders past is not all the same, Sharif Ahmed was a trained as a teacher, Xasan Dahir was a prison warden in the past, Yusuf IndaCade is a well known figure, Abukar Cadan is a well known businessman with his own millitia but there are many with no links to violence.

Cambaro, sis. Puntland has many nice locations, Bossaso is quite hot but it has stunning beaches. Sanaag is quite beautiful and I am waiting for pics of Eyl, Qandala and Hafuun all on the Indian ocean coast.

The state is huge and under developed, we could all do our bit, I intedn to visit real soon.