Sign in to follow this  
Qudhac

SHOCKING wedding...C/y daughter and...

Qudhac   

i hope this is not true because it is discusting, apparently c/y has given his duaghters hand to senior millitary officer of the Ugandas millitary who is close reletive of th Ugandas president Yuweri Musaveni so he could get political favours :eek: :eek:

Sooryo lagu waday inay kala qaataan 26-ka bishaan madaxweynayaasha Soomaaliya iyo Uganda ayaa dib u dhac soo wajahay, sida ay baahisay jariidada UgandaTimes ee ka soo baxda dalkaasi.

Wargeyska Ugandatimes ayaa waxa uu sheegay in gabar uu dhalay madaxweyne C/llaahi Yuusuf Axmed uu siiyay sarkaal ka tirsan ciidamada nabad sugidda madaxtooyada Uganda gaar ahaan wiil uu adeer u yahay madaxweyne Yuweri Musaveni, sidaas darteedna loo ballansanaa in 26-ka bishaan ay isa soo hor fariistaan odayaasha dhaqanka iyo labada madaxweyne, si loo kala qaato caado dhaqameedka loo yaqaano sooryada, hase ahaatee taasi ma dhicin oo waxaa soo wajahay dib u dhac, kadib markii uu cudur daartay madaxweyne C/llaahi Yuusuf Axmed oo haatan ku mashquulsan sida uu sheegay xallin khilaafaat iyo dib u dejin dowladeed.

Dhaqanka Soomaalida & Uganda ayaa aad isugu dhow haddana aad u kala fog marka la eego diimaha ay kala heystaan iyo rumeysanaanta Afrikaaninimadooda ayuu leeyahay wargeyska.

Inkastoo uu madaxweyne C/llaahi Yuusuf iyo president Yuweri Musaveni ay xilliga ay gabadha isa siinayeen isku qabeen muxibo aad u weyn, haddana taasi ma muuqato ayaa maanta la dhihi karaa, marka la eego halka ay ku danbeeyeen ciidamadii laga sugaayey dalka Uganda oo loo hakiyay cadaadis dhinaca shacabka Uganda ah.

Si kastaba ha ahaatee lama oga illaa iyo hadda xilliga dhabta ah ee dib loo kala qaadan doono sooryadaasi.

Nageeye Kaamil Diini.

Kambaala.

http://www.waagacusub.net/kambala.htm

Haddad   

Originally posted by Qudhac:

i hope this is not true because it is discusting

Why is it discusting? Because the Ugandan isn't Anglo-Saxon? If you don't know Somali girls/women (of every region) are married by men of different ethnicities & religions, then you need wake up. It happens in Europe, Africa & elsewhere. Personally, I have no problem with Ugandan men marrying Somali girls/women, but I have a problem with a non-Muslim marrying a Somali girl/woman. It doesn't surprise me the possibility of the transitional president's girl marrying a non-Muslim, because he's an ardent secularist.

The desperation of it all. Insulting the President is one thng but why involve his family in these politcal posts? Its disgusting when people lie just to hide how desperate they are...

Originally posted by Haddad:

If you don't know Somali girls/women (of every region) are married by men of different ethnicities & religions, then you need wake up. It happens in Europe, Africa & elsewhere

:D

You got it all wrong sxb.

If this is really true, then it would prove how low Col. Yey would sink in his attempt to shore up support. We already know among other things (too dirty to mention it here), how he sold Kilka-shanaad to Senawi. Who knows what other shameful trick he courted the Yemeni dictator with. :confused: :eek: :eek: :mad:

Sky   

Pathetic! How shameful to insult the daughters whom are both married with children in Canada. Waagacusub is not a newswebsite for goodness sake. Just an amateur webpage (even in the Somali Internet context) of a tribal bigot with low self-esteem.

Suldaanka your comment is either hypocrite or dumb. How can C/Y sell Kilinka Shanaad? Someone who received medals of honour for the Ugaden War by a regime that hated him. He was the Somali commander who killed the most Ethiopian soldiers and lost the least Somali soldiers from Dollow to Godey.

I expect the moderators to delete this inflammatory post.

Well, what can I say ... the only thing open to me now is to make nasteexa for my brother Qurac who started of this topic walaal don't loose your akhiro for something you don't know about. It is worse enough for a man in uu faafiyo war aan xaqiideeda aan la ogeen.

Walaahi it's shameful and degrading for someone to spread something he allegdly heard from someone else that's why we're in the chaos we're finding in right now. Subxanallah war miyaadan xishoonin miya. this is not the way of the sunnah were we're required to check our sources and be 100% sure before we talk or wright something we don't know off. Without me confirming it or denying because i don't know really. However I do know that Cabdillahi Yusuf got four children called Axmad, Maxamed, Maryam and one other girl.

But what i want to ask you is walaal are you 100% sure that this story is true please answer me my question and bring your evidence otherwise xaal baa laga qaadi hadaad dhaqan uu leedahay.

I don't care who they marry but i'd prefer somali women marrying somali men. However there was this girl who was from Hargeisa who lived with her mother who was also reer hargaysa someone may ask why does it matter where she comes from but i think it really matters for somebody here anyhow she brought her Jamaican boyfriend to live with her and her mother in two bedroom flat. This Jamaican guy used to wake up in the morning wearing tight boxer shorts or nickers and the mother said to her girl war maandhay haddaan ka hari karin ninkaan oo aadan ceyrin iga xijaab yacni sarawiil iyo shaar ha xirto oo ha iga xishoodo, meaning if you're unwilling (reluctant) to tell the jamaican guy to leave us tell him at least that he should wear something i.e. he should't run naked in the house with tight shorts because he should feel embarrassed. However this guy was a jamaican kaafir with no manners and akhlaaq so her talk and words were in vain because dhanqan iyo diin midna ma yaqaniin.

Qudhac   

people dont get your nickers in twist i didnt say its true and my opposition to his unholy marriage is due to the fact the guy is well known christian :eek:

and is purely for political gains :(

Sky

sxb did you say ina yey was freedom fighter for region 5 :D hehehehehehehe,

did you know he was the first somali person to plan ethopian flag inside somalia proper, a lackey of ethopia who then surrendered to afweyne which resulted in ethopia putting him in jail for decade.

this guy has only one history and one history alone, lackey, lackey and lackey, a political prostitute with no principles and no morals.

indeed this wedding is no suprise to me at all. :D

waryahee don't insult our president obviously i don't want to argue with you because you seem like someone who wants to provocate however we're not going to bring us down to your level of ignorance and insufficinet IQ walaahi this guy started this thing iam not insulting anyone but you can see from his post who silly he is.

You never ever insult our president who isn't a political pragmatist i.e. in your own words prostitutes like your politicians in your small little encave who play slaves for their superior ethiopian neighbours and who also worship white caucausians like idols if they could help them to achieve their dream which turned out to be a nightmare.

Talking about christians it's your people who give christian missionaries in Hargaysa shelter and a Haven which they could operate freely to chrisitanise the local muslim population which was emphasised by Mustafe X Ismaciil a well known somali islamic scholor who hails from the same region as yours.

Indeed they would even allow the head of the evangelical church to come to hargaysa if they believe that he can further their "dream".

Cabdillahi Yusuf is a man of principal and political agenda with high standard of politcal morals compared to your low life politicians.

P.S. Fix up you suffer what people call ICD which stands for inferiority complex diorder syndrome

obviously you also suffer from low self-esteem.

Qudhac   

Mr Guulwade

adeer spare the calaacal, ina yey isnt your father although you would like to think so and if he is your tribe ( which he obviously is ) i really dont care.

you clearly have deep rooted and ingrained qabyaalad problem so deal with it or get out of the political section.

Walaal it is you who has got the problem and need instant therapy, I would suggest the "quraan" to you which can cure even your cuqdad and if you don't hurry up it really could be fatal. Walaal consider your health and well-being.

Iam not who started this inflamentory crap posted by you. You really should be ashamed of yourself. I wouldn't even dare to come back to the political section and make further sick comments if i was you. You either subscribe to the norms of the somali culture or otherwise get out of here that's my advice for you.

Originally posted by Qudhac:

my opposition to his unholy marriage is due to the fact the guy is well known christian :eek:

War Qudhac...Since when did start caring about Yeey and his family lool.Your religious objection to the marriage if it is actually true seems to be least motivated by religious conviction.As much as you hate Yeey bro and enjoy bashing him, lets not involve his girls in this fadhu ku dirir ranting. Iam sure you don't like anyone to start rumors concerning any female that is related to you, so lets stick to Yeey n leave his women alone.

Paragon   

When men of words or poets are engaged in a poetic combat, the rule and the regulation of such a combat are made clear. All combatants must refrain from things that bring prompt disqualification and defamation. And defamation is only possible if one commits 'deel-qaaf'. Apart from other components of 'deel-qaaf', the worst shameful kind of deel-qaaf a man or a competant poet can commit is to insult the womenfolk. For men this is a no go area, and any man who dares to do so is automatically defamed and excluded from the realm of gents. Many a man has fallen for this petty resort of bad-mouthing the womenfolk, resulting in loss of face in the Somali society in general.

In our case here, it is acceptable to speak of another man and his polities in which manner available to one, but no in where nor under no circumstance is the insulting of womenfolk allowed. It is not allowed traditionally, religeously, nor will it be accepted in any place, which men with an ounce of goodness congregate. So please lets not bring the par down to this lowly tendency.

PS: Leave the womanfolk out of this petty politics please. 'Naag taag mooye, tol malahan' waa tii hor loo yiriye.

- wallee maxaad u hadli weydey xaal igu ma fuulo

Sky   

Wargeyska Ugandatimes ayaa waxa uu sheegay

Interesting. Uganda Times doesn't exist.