Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

About so-called Somaliland

Following the outbreak of the civil war in the country, Somalia fragmented into small enclaves usually run by clan based warlords.

Some of them, assisted by former and hopeful soon to be (Denmark)new colonial powers, claim to be newly born states.

Such one is, the Northern regions of Somalia, the so called Somaliland.

Five Somali clans of approximately same size inhabit this region of Somalia, of which the Isaak’s, according to their now deceased self proclaimed president M.I. Egal and other scholars, descendants of the Hebrew Jews, and not Somalis at all, is seeking recognition as an independent state.

As there are colonial and neo colonial powerful media instigating the fragmentation and re-colonization of Africa and the Muslim world, Yemen Times should refrain in advancing and participating in any possible way to this anti Islam propaganda drive, advancing the balkanization of the Muslim world.

IGNORANT

president M.I. Egal and other scholars, descendants of the Hebrew Jews, and not Somalis at all, is seeking recognition as an independent state.

:D:D:D

Abtigiis   

Originally posted by J.a.c.a.y.l.b.a.r.o:

Five Somali clans of approximately same size inhabit this region of Somalia, of which the Isaak’s, according to their now deceased self proclaimed president M.I. Egal and other scholars, descendants of the Hebrew Jews, and not Somalis at all, is seeking recognition as an independent state.

I am not quite sure about the allusions to the Jew, but the facts about who wants independent state is accurate.

Now turning to the geneology, could it be the late Igal (AHUN) and his followers are in anyway related to "His Imperial Majesty Haile Selassie I, Conquering Lion of the Tribe of Judah, King of Kings of Ethiopia and Elect of God"?

hmmmm, this explains why our beloved waqooyi galbeed has become a hotbed of Anti-Somaaliweyn rhetoric. Judea and Samara are calling the chosen ones home....lol

Yearning for Zion

Away toward the mountain country of the west my yearning eye looks away

The hope whispers of a better refuge

Where I can find freedom and I can build my home

Among God's chosen people who enjoy peace

Such a happy day, when I shall wander from here

With those people who travel there to the place of the Salt Sea

Upon the wave of the great water (ocean), will I sing from my heart:

Israel now travels home to Zion's Valley

As a prisoner and despised man, I toil here my time.

None here offers me a friendly hand

The army of the darkness sought to wound my life

Though innocent as a little lamb I go

With the pure message of truth, I among them wander out

And invite them unto reconciliation with God

But by sin they are imprisoned and will not be freed

By His power, which for them the blood was spilled.

If the light I would conceal, and with falseness hide myself

If there were a Medal of Honor placed upon me

If I would persecute those who through baptism clean themselves

I would be known among the wise of the world

But because I can't do that... as a Pharisee goes

Therefore the whole world will attack me

But as joyful as the dawn I wander forth among them

The anchor of hope fastened to Zion's home

Therefore, joy I now exclaim about my beautiful hope of Zion

Which I received in my repentance and baptism

If I don't leave the faith or in the battle become cowardly

The Lord's Spirit and Angel then with me will go

Until on mount Zion I stand and the white clothing receive

With God's people who now go out from Babylon

Then am I free from the world, which now oppresses me with pain

What joyful and a happy time!!

Now imagine someone reciting this poem in afsomali with a waqooyi accent....PRICELESS ;)

Originally posted by Xaaji_xundjuf:

To claim a jew and be indepedent from Somalia and free for ever from those mogadisho warlords hell yeah

shabat shalom

Shame on you ,,,,,,,,,, shame on you man :confused:

You are already independent from Somalia with your identity, religion, dignity and race.

You can claim jew for your own and i will be the one shooting you on the head. :mad: :mad:

J.a.c.a.y.l.b.a.r.o,

Kudos to you, walaal! In my book, nasab baad tahay.. happy0003.gif

unlike that other guy who wishes he were a jew.

Naceeb soomalia loo qabo maxay dad badan meelxun ka tuuri doontaa!

i mean full full full recognition free from walanweyn , the konfuur people stil have hope that somaliland will reunite with them soo ma ogid horta , thats what i mean. So lyin to the outside world and let them think we are a holl different race will even help us to Be recognised somaha, I know what i am halkan ka yimi halkan ka soo jeedo but this is all siyaasad

Abtigiis   

Originally posted by Xaaji_xundjuf:

i mean full full full recognition free from walanweyn , the konfuur people stil have hope that somaliland will reunite with them soo ma ogid horta

Despite your demeaning comments about southerners, the south still remains the breadbasket of Somalia. It didn't took me one post to know what you are made of. And basically, ama dilaac ama Yuhuud noqon, THERE WILL BE NO FIEFDOM FOR A TRIBE! SOMALIA SHALL STAND UNITED.

But, for those hate-mongorers like you there is still hope. Like the Falashaas in Ethiopia, you can be rapatriated to Israel. I support that. You will good riddance.

war hee dhe anigu xata Russh baan noqonaya hadaan doona magaca somaliland na wabaan baddalaya i will change it tottaly the name somaliland ayaad jeceshihin inad ku soo dabbo dhuumatiin

, what you do to in the south and do with your own people its up 2you i coudent care less they are your people., not my people ,

Abtigiis   

'Everybody has the right to dream' should be added to the UN declaration on Human Rights. Including to see phantom entities.

Education la'aanta dhib kugu haysa to borrow from Qabyo two. Your language is just like the one's Xayraan's speak in 'Qat' shacks of Hargeisa.

So, in the interst of civility, let us part ways. Waloweyn'ta aad caayaysana iska daa because they are not 'your people'. Isku-jilib ma tihidine!

NGONGE   

Talking of Yemen. The South Yemen separatist movement have recently launched a new satellite TV Station. There have been countless demonstrations and riots in many major southern cities and the people are fed up with the government of Ali Abdullah Salah. Add to that, he also has to contend with tribal insurrections in North Yemen.

This article of yours will be like sweet music to the ears of the supporters of Mr Salah. :D