Sign in to follow this  
Nur

Your Opinion Please , A Questionnaire

Nur   

Ciid Mubaarak NOMADS

Wishing you all a great Hegira Year, a great beginning and a lots more!

As your servant I want to say that I have enjoyed a year of participation on these pages, reading many informative articles written by other Nomads, and making virtual bros and sisters in Islam online for which I made many a duaa that Allah keeps their feet firm on solid grounds of iimaan and Taqwa of Allah SWT.

Looking back at 1424 H, I am envious at the many articles I posted that needed a follow up, clarification or further explanation. I know that I could've done better, but the sad fact was that time was not permitting to complete these topics that I planned last year. I pray Allah accepts my attempt and to help in bringing wisdom to those who are in search for truth on these pages.

As we look froward for the year 1425, I need your feedback ( a Muslim is the mirror of his Brother/sister), in order to set a new course and build on the success of last year while learning from the mistakes, so take the time to answer this survey for me walaalayaal.

For the folowing questions:

Please assign # 5 Excellent, #4 Very Good, # 3 Good # 2 Satisfactory and # 1 being Poor to the following questions.

1. Quality of Nur Post in general

2. Variety of the topics

3. Depth of the topics

5. Ease of understanding of topics

Specific Questions

A. Should Nur Focus on one subject, or keep the variety?

B. If you vote for focus, which topic is your favorite? Quraan, Hadith, Social issues, Softwaano, Educational Satire, Stories, Fiqh.

C. Quraan, your feedback on Nur approach of Tafseer.

D. Hadith Science.your feedback on Nur approach of Hadeth

E. Social Drama, Any sensitivities

F. Techno Jargon , Any Confusion on vocabulary used.

E. Somali Posts, are they of any help to Nomads who may have never seen a cael outside the zoo?

About Nur

i. Any advice for the brother, please say it, I promise to take it with grace ( I have enouh napkins to wipe out tears).

Sisters and Brothers

I really want to make a difference on thses boards, I am a Qaxooti from Somalinet, so if I can not add value, I may have to find a new sanctuary, so, let me know how I can make the best of my available time, because I sense that I will be very busy next year, so let me know what you think.

Ciid Mubaarak

Nur

2004 Nurtel Dawa Syndicate @ Somaliaonline

--------------------------------------------------

We Attack Problems, NOT People.

Haashim   

Thanks Nur, I really enjoy your articles, even though i'm very busy at this momment.

INSHAALLAH i will try to evaluate your work.

1. Quality of Nur Post in general 5

2. Variety of the topics 4

3. Depth of the topics 5

5. Ease of understanding of topics 5

Specific Questions

A. Should Nur Focus on one subject, or keep the variety? Keep the variety

B. If you vote for focus, which topic is your favorite? Quraan, Hadith, Social issues, Softwaano, Educational Satire, Stories, Fiqh.

Give FIQH the priority

i can't eveluate since i haven't see one

it was excellent

sometimes

not at all

E. Somali Posts, are they of any help to Nomads who may have never seen a cael outside the zoo?

Since i was GEELJIRE i don't see any difficulties

About Nur

i. Any advice for the brother, please say it,

AFDHALUL ACMAALI ADWAMUHAA WA IN QALLA .... XADDIITH

Wixii la bilaabo ma la joojiyo ..... maahmaah

Gediid   

1. Quality of Nur Post in general =5

2. Variety of the topics =5

3. Depth of the topics =5

5. Ease of understanding of topics =5

Specific Questions

A. Should Nur Focus on one subject, or keep the variety? Keep the variety

B. If you vote for focus, which topic is your favorite? Quraan, Hadith, Social issues, Softwaano, Educational Satire, Stories, Fiqh----- All

C. Quraan, your feedback on Nur approach of Tafseer------Excellent

D. Hadith Science.your feedback on Nur approach of Hadeth-----Excellent

E. Social Drama, Any sensitivities-----Once

F. Techno Jargon , Any Confusion on vocabulary used.-----None

E. Somali Posts, are they of any help to Nomads who may have never seen a camel outside the zoo?

About Nur

i. Any advice for the brother, please say it, I promise to take it with grace ( I have enouh napkins to wipe out tears).-----Keep doing what you do brother Nur,there's one in a million like you.Ilaaheyna ha kaa abal mariyo

PS:

Nur,this is the first time I have ever filled out a questionaire on SOL.

Baashi   

1. Quality of Nur Post in general = 5+

2. Variety of the topics = 5

3. Depth of the topics = 5+

5. Ease of understanding of topics = 5

Specific Questions

Variety

B. If you vote for focus, which topic is your favorite?

Social issues (Somali),

Softwaano,

Educational Satire (with subliminal messages).

Good.

Good.

E. Social Drama, Any sensitivities.

None.

None.

About Nur

i. Any advice for the brother, please say it, I promise to take it with grace ( I have enouh napkins to wipe out tears).

Brother Nur continue the good work. You are very talented man who uses his talent and time wisely.

My suggestion to you is:

Open Q & A thread in Islam section. Ask the SOL-ers to direct their inquiries to this special thread. Once it is posted I’m sure you will save no effort to address their questions and clarify the inquirers of their deen.

Illahey ha kaa abaal mariyo dadaalkaaga.

P.S. Will let u know the E-Mag Insha’Allah.

Raxmah   

Asalamu alaikum

Ciid mubarak brothers and sisters.

Jazaka allah Kheyr Br. Nur for sharing your knowledge, you are blessed with a talen-and what a better way than share it with muslims.

1. Quality of Nur Post in general-5

2. Variety of the topics-5

3. Depth of the topics-5

5. Ease of understanding of topics-5

-Keep it variety, we need to expand our knowledge of islam in every aspect.

-All are great topics we need to learn about.

-Very comprehendable, its great.

-Great-your explanations are wonderful.

-not really.

-No

-Really not helpful. My Somali is not great-But I understand you also have to write in Somali.

Wa salam

Sophist   

Amaanta waa reebantahay! ciid inaad madaxa dadkaan uga shubto waaye--if you remember that Hadith in Muslim.

I think you need to make it more lucid! other than that it is OKAY. Alaah haku daayo.

Nur   

Assalamu Alaykum Wa raxmatullah wa barakaatuh

Sisters and Brothers

First to Brother Sophist

Jazaakallahu Khairan for your valuable advice, nothing is worse than working hard and earning zero at the end due to a corrupted ikhlaas file in our embedded motive processors. As the prophet SAWS said, " Innamal acmaalu bil niyaat" meaning " The validity and acceptability of our deeds is dependent on our intentions". And because of that principle, the Prophet SAWS discouraged showering ourselves with praise so that we do not fall prey to our own ego beast that thrives on self gratification and hence forget that it was Allah in the first place who made our success possible, and thus He only deserves credit for any good deeds we may have earned, as Allah SWT says " ........Falaa Tuzakuu anfusakum huwa aclumu biman ittaqaa" meaning " ...........Do not praise yourselves, He (Allah) knows he who is cautious not to go against Allah SWT" Surah Najm, 32.

Said all of that, now let us look again at my inquiry and your responses.

Because I do not know you all in person ( except for one person in seven years, and that person does nor recognize who i am smile.gif ) on these airwaves ( packet waves), all i know are screenames, so, it is a virtual relationthip where your praises will not add any prestige to cash-in in this life unlike the prohibited praising.

Second, because I have a specific goal of making DACWA ( Preaching), I do not have a statistical engine to see how many people read and benefit from my posts ( When i was posting in Somalinet, I could see how many hits on the pages I initiate) and thus, I would know instantaneausly how the public are viewing my posts which dynamically helps me to learn and improve the content that I share with the viewers, but @ Somaliaonline boards this feature is not there ( at least for viewers), so I resorted in placing this questionnaire to see the level of interest or disagreement of the content of Nurtel posts.

Lastly, the questionnaire was about the content, not my person, as I have always refused to give any credit to Nur, but always give it to Allah SWT who illuminated me with the insights that I share with you, Allah SWT says " Fa fahamnaa haa Suleimaan" meaning " We made Solomon understand it ( Wisdom" )) so in reality, our wisdom is a gift from Allah SWT and he opens its doors of knowledge to whomsoever He pleases, however, I view myself honored by Allah SWT to have made me do a work dedicated to him in exchange for his forgiveness and mercy on my poor soul, I am no one and that much I am humbly aware. One of my taglines reads:

" Kuwa iga da' yar waa iga dambi yar yihiin, kuwa iga da' weyn waa iga ajar fiican yihiin"

Meaning " Those younger than I am, have committed lesser sins than me, those older than I am, have earned more good deeds than I have" which means in " Meesha la iiga tagay" and thus I need to catch up to with the crowd , a true translation of the verse " Wa fii dhaalika fal yatanaafasil mutanaafisuun"

As for the responses

Walaayaal

I am really amazed, I always suspected that my posts may be beneficial, but never did I expect to earn your highest marks, kinda scary, further, it does not leave room for improvement, only a free fall way below, since the peak is narrow and difficult to keep balance, while the bottom stinks, so I reason, somewhere in the middle would've made my day to work even harder. However, I take your votes with a grain of salt! ( specially, since so few sisters have responded due to old wounds I inflicted on their hearts)

At last, I love you all for your love of Allah SWT and your good advices, we do have a great forum here and inshAllah, we shall make it the largest gathering of the virtual faithful ( somalis and their friends) as a step forward to the real gathering of the faithful in the day of judgement. " Ikhwaanan calaa sururin mutaqaabiliin"

Nur

N.O.R.F   

Asalaamacalaykum

Nur, yr posts have been very benificial indeed, jazakallahukheara saxiib and please carry on with yr work/time and effort in educating us,,,,,,really appreaciate it.

Nur:

falling down as the peak is narrow difficult to keep balance

dont put pressure onto yr self, i know how serious u are, but plz dont pressure yrself,,,,,,

Coloow   

Nuur, Akhi, I love your contributions. But could you please focus on the social ills affecting the somali society (tribalism, welfare issues, nationhood, the double standards employed by somalis (blending religious love with tribal hatred- look around the many websites, there are links to islam, quran etc, while at the same time, tribalism based propaganda is active).

Nur   

Norf

Jazaakallahu Khairan, No pain , no gain, pressure build up naturally when I realize that my days on earth are decreasing, my wealth increasing, my good deeds dwindling, and my friendships swelling. I feel pressured to race against time to earn hasanaat, by sharing with you all what worked for me.

Jaalle Qaxooti

" Islam will be born again, with its birth, there will be labor pains"

Islam is closing on tribalism sorcerer, as the sacred Qabil is running out of tricks, and inshallah, by diligently posting Islam, I think that more and more somlalis will revert back to islam from the current religion of the wholy Qabil. InshaAllah I will take your advice and post Qabil satirical posts.

Nur