Sign in to follow this  
Rahima

Victorious Socceroos through to World Cup

Rahima   

Oh man when Viduka missed that penalty, the crowd were, lets just say not pleased.

I was so close to chucking the remote at the television myself :mad: . I never like him anyway, so cocky and you can tell for that was a lame attempt- I could of have even done better :D .

Frank who ... its all about Guus control now.. Guus Hiddink for PM, what do you say?

You ungreateful so and so icon_razz.gif . Frank Farina did all the hard work and all of sudden he is swept under the rug whilst this Guus reaps all the glory- bloody unfair if you ask me.

Someone I know said you guys should just stick to the ol' cricket your bunch of Joe Mangles...

But wait.....

You got thrashed at that too at the ashes didn't ya? icon_razz.gif

Aussie Aussie Aussie oi oi :D

N.O.R.F   

lol@ Joe Mangel

Good luck to the aussies i hope they do well, they have a good coach and a good squad, if Harry Kewell and Tim Cahill play well u may surprise a few people.

Soma Inc. stop hating man, let them enjoy the moment, its the world cup, cant wait for the draw on 9th December

SoMa_InC   

Sxb I don't hate, I appreciate and thereafter congratulate but for Australia team, I don't like most of their players. The likes of Cahil and Viduka are not good footballers, forget about their so-called greatness. I think me and you are million times better than them but its all about luck and chance and I don't think they will have that when it comes to the world scene. They should concentrate on cricket and how they should beat pakistan.

One more thing, are there any black players in their team? Its the 21st century and I believe every team should at least give their fellow black countrymen the chance to play for their country. even Japan has a black player playing for them :D

N.O.R.F   

66u mean the Brazilian guy who couldnt make the Brazil team? Japan's coach is no other than Zico, one of the best players to never win a World Cup.

Well if Poland can boast a black guy in there team then why not the Aussies? Our boy Rocko should go for trials but i doubt he can kick a ball, hes a batsman rather than a striker but he could be handy in goal i suppose :D

Intel   

^^ 1.90m with the breathtaking fleet-footed reflexes of Jonty Rhodes mate

Adriano's left-foot wouldn't beat me from 10 yards.

18_10_3.gif

SoMa_InC

though rather irrelevant the Aussie team is (more than any other team in Germany) multicultural like the united nation.. There is a Papua New Guinean Archie Thompson Aboriginal Jade North , Samoan Tim Cahill , Muslim Arab Ahmed Elrich

Rahima   

So here it is, I was wondering where this thread went.

You got thrashed at that too at the ashes didn't ya?

Enjoy it while it lasts for history will repeat itself no doubt, one win for the poms and many many sorrows after.

Rahima you seem very passionate supporting Aussie team, all I can say is GOOD LUCK.

Damn right I am :D , even if I don’t know all the rules of the sport (like rugby and cricket) I still barrack for Australia. It must be the water or something, I can’t help myself. I think that the only way I’d shift loyalties is if Somalia made it on the world stage.

Muhammad   

Originally posted by Rahima:

[QB]
quote:

can't wait to see them eliminated in the first round on a direct kick foul due to a 'hand ball'.

As for Australia, They are just making up the numbers!! That country lacks football talents...expecting the likes of Viduka to win the World Cup, that is sad!

Bloody haters :mad: . Who cares if they get eliminated even in the first round, damn it they made it to the world cup
:D
- that is an amazing feat for a country where soccer takes a backbench almost invisible.

Anyway, stop the yapping boys
icon_razz.gif
, don’t ruin the moment, let the Aussies soak it up.

it is wise not to soak too much hope... you may drown in tears later.

oh I forgot, you people were good swimmers! :D