Sign in to follow this  
Liibaan

Kenya's NTV a border dispute between PL SL is now threatening the peace in Somalia

GAAROODI   

loool, duke you are one funny guy, as if the word sucessionist is equal to a swear word. believe what you want to believe if it helps you sleep at night, just understand that there is a nation of 3.5 million people who wake up every morning, under a flag that is not blue and white, but red green and white. They wake up every morning trading in a currency that is not Somalian but somalilander. Who wake up with a different notion of nationhood,security,interaction then any somali in somalia. If you wanna day dream in front of your computer forever, be my guest but the truth is, the Somaliland experiment is succeding and a new generation of somali's are growing up in somaliland and somalilanders, not somalians.

This is bigger then me or you.

so day dream, until one day you day dream, gets deeper and you wake up realising that you have just had a nightmare.

Originally posted by GAAROODI:

loool, duke you are one funny guy, as if the word sucessionist is equal to a swear word.

Again there is no need to get worked up, lad. You dont even know what you are saying most of the time, which actually is a problem only for you.

Go take it easy, we are your brothers, we are your kin, we are your fellow countrymen.

Let me tell you a secret there is no such thing as Somaliland republic, just Somaliland the state in Somalia.

I am not even kidding you lad, thats the truth.

GAAROODI   

thats pretty much what you said last time, you have a constant need to repeat yourself over and over again, maybe its due to your lack of confidence and your subconcious exceptance of somaliland as a seperate state.

looooool,

^^^Again let me repeat the truth, which is powerful there is no such country as Somaliland. No one recognises it, it has no presence anywhere on the world stage.

there is a state in NW Somalia that has delusional minority and a realist dictator in Riyaale.

he knows how to make money and Mugg the SNM.

But my lad, we the rest of Somalia, love you and hope you get better from the Muggings.

GAAROODI   

Like i said before Duke, If Riyale is mugger, he is the same mugger that has given us the most powerful army, has brough las canod and half of your former territory under somaliland control. If he is a mugg, i help but wonder what the leaders of pirateland are, the same men who cant pay your so called army, the same people who lost las canod, badhan, las korey. Riyale must be a peasent compared to the mugging that they have unleashed on pirateland.

looooool, the snm ....some are rich some are poor. Like all men. Some SNM veterans live better lives then me or you in Somaliland believe me i have seen there villas. Others are poor and have nothing.

loooool, is that the best you can come up with?

Saalax   

looooool reer somaliland maxa ugu dhiidaysiin ini puntland jirto? allow the masakiin pirates to live in their little desert it won't does no harm them being our neighbours. :D

RedSea   

There is Somalia and then there is Somaliland. Buntland is part of Southern Somalia as far as political map is concern. Anything from Gorowe and down has always been known as the "South".

Thankful   

There is onlý Somalia and then regional states within it, as far as the world is concerned. There was Italian and British Somaliland during the colonial times. As the British and Italians began leaving our lands, "Italian" and "British" Somaliland quickly came back together, because they were no longer being forced apart from the colonial forces.

This whole Somaliland name was used to call all the places that Italians and British controlled, even Mogadishu had the name Somaliland.

The admin in NW Somalia tried to adopted this name as their own, even though everywhere that Somalis live is logically called Somali land.

So saying their is NW Somalia and then Somalia, makes no sense. There is Somalia and only Somalia, no other country recognizes anything else. Not a single country in the world see's an admin in NW Somalia and then one in Somalia.

RedSea   

^^Right which is why we no longer are called British Somaliland, but solely Somaliland, land of the Somalis not land of the British. Despite the name, Somaliland did gain independence and actually gotten recognized by many nations post June 26th, 1960. That is why we say there has always been Somaliland and Somalia. We have had different colonial experience, political and way off life prior to union. Buntland on the other hand has never been a separate entity with its own unique political system. it has shared everything with Southern Somalia and present day state of Buntland was ruled and governed from Muqdisho. While Somaliland has had Hargeisa and Berbera as its Capitals prior to union of Somaliland and Somalia.

Comparing Somaliland and Buntland as equal 'states' is just not being honest. Somaliland is much older entity with unique historical and autonomy than the newly formed Buntland state which only became autonomous a decade and so ago.

Shabelle   

lol, I always laugh at these two clowns fighting over something that belongs to both of them :D .

They should concentrate their resources on improving the lives of their citizens.

RedSea   

Originally posted by Shabelle:

They should concentrate their resources on improving the lives of their citizens.

And you think we are not doing that? These two 'clowns' are only good spots of what is left of the republic. So give credit to where its due!

In addition, discussing things isn't waste of resource. It's just hot air, much like you one you just released. :D

Shabelle   

Originally posted by Mr. Red Sea:

And you think we are not doing that?

No, the poor excuse for an administration in Hargeisa and Garowe are typically selfish, self-serving regimes that care very little for the people.

Originally posted by Mr. Red Sea:

These two 'clowns' are only good spots of what is left of the republic. So give credit to where its due!

Good spots? Sure, if you can call extortion, deportation, high unemployment, soaring crime and general incompetence as "good spots" :D .

And that is not to mention the quite hilarious democratic system you have going on in "Somaliland". :D

Sure, Somaliland and Puntland have enjoyed relative periods of "peace", but that is only because you have not been subjected to outside interference ;) .

If you look at Beledweyne, Galkaacyo, Luuq and other cities in the midwest/south you'll note that those regions have also enjoyed years of peace. Trouble consistently breaks out in the capital precisely because it is the capital. Our enemies know that if they keep the capital from peace, the rest of Somalia will never stabilize.

^^^Shabbele you are not making any sense adeer. Anyhow red sea, how is NW Somalia any different from NE Somalia? Somaliland, Puntland and the South is the political reality of the Somali republic today. There is only one Somalia and if one looks at a map even Beledweyne is not in South Somalia.

As for the individual from the south, you need work harder adeer at developing local infrustructure instead of making the same lame excuses.