Sign in to follow this  
Siciid1986

War Deg-deg ah.Rabshado ka dhacay Ceerigaabo oo ay isku Faro-saareen Kulmiye iyo Udub

Saalax   

juma-nne , I think UDUB are confident in sanaag, but it was some kind of revenge against kulmiye supporters for their screams and tyre blockings back in hargaysa against yassin farax and some other UDUB ministers, you see remember when cali guray said kulmiye will get the same treatment so i would advise them to prepare for more action wherever they go , they were not stoned only in erigavo but also when they were entering burco, so the message to kulmiye supporters is behave yourself because UDUB supporters are also capable of making chaos in the streets, towns, cities.

juma-nne   

juma-nne , I think UDUB are confident in sanaag, but it was some kind of revenge against kulmiye supporters for their screams and tyre blockings back in hargaysa against yassin farax and some other UDUB ministers, you see remember when cali guray said kulmiye will get the same treatment so i would advise them to prepare for more action wherever they go , they were not stoned only in erigavo but also when they were entering burco, so the message to kulmiye supporters is behave yourself because UDUB supporters are also capable of making chaos in the streets, towns, cities.

--------------------

First you should go back and learn more about sanaag its people and political affiliations. I also thought Ceelafweyn and gar-adag are also part of sanaag and Gaboose was well welcomed there.

At ceerigavo itself the photos shows the popularity of the opposition not forgeting the UCID demonstrations. Plus the way the UDUB mercenaries have been reppelled . Its also unnerving of UDUB for the way you admitt that they are out for revenge, what a bunch of hooligans.Is that how Udub planns to govern? No wonder Udub is still yet to display its governing agendas. " My advice to you is to contact your Adeero. ceerigavo mayor who is also a GULWADE for Riyyale. Remind him that Ceerigavo is an sleeping volcano so he be carefull in agitating it.

Saalax   

juma-nne, It doesn't matter if he was welcomed by 50 people what matters is the elections and last elections majority of reer erigavo voted for UDUB, 30% of reer ceelafweyn voted for UDUB and 20% UCID while the remaining 50% voted for Kulmiye mainly, etc, so UDUB has certainly a good ground in Sanaag, including sool that is speaking from last elections, as for me contacting erigavo mayor there is no need to contact him it's his hometown and liberated it he knows what his doing when UCID came to erigavo nobody made demonstrations against them , it was only the guest house that faisal was refused as a punishment for the silly comments he said about the Maydh meeting which angered reer erigavo, which he later apologised and said he didn't mean it that way in GeeskaAfrika ,faisal is a smart man at times for apologising immedietly after that incident, he will get more votes than kulmiye in Erigavo district for sure.

Yeah but sacad that’s the last election lots of things changed and reer sanaag really want change also Why do you think the sanaag elders want to create a port in maydh its because udud didn’t do much for reer sanaag. You see clearly people want change.

Saalax   

Xaji_Xunjuf, UDUB can't not do everything but they do provide security and little progress time to time for people to develop their lands without security you can't develop anything taas ogow.

Maxaa la odhan jiray "Give me Security and I'll do the rest" ...... dadku mar walba iyaa horumarka samaysanaya they just need peace and that is what the Somaliland government is doing.

Elections ?? ,,, wakhtigeeda ha la sugo.

Xaaji/Cowke is trying to speak on behalf of reer Ceerigaabo now ,,, :D

jacaylbaro Anigu i just want whats best for somaliland ,waxano kalo rabba inay dadka somaliland jaaniis la siiyo sii ay riyaale iyo udub u doorteen 2003 jaanis la siiyo , wax alalee waxa ka so baxo wanu aqbalayna

Cowkena kumu aha lol, Ma ki dawakhsane eeh reer bugland

Sacad yes security is Important But we also need wax qabbad from dawlada

Inshallah guul somaliland

juma-nne   

Maxaa la odhan jiray "Give me Security and I'll do the rest" ...... dadku mar walba iyaa horumarka samaysanaya they just need peace and that is what the Somaliland government is doing.

Elections ?? ,,, wakhtigeeda ha la sugo.

Xaaji/Cowke is trying to speak on behalf of reer Ceerigaabo now ,,,

ninkii jiray wuxuu yidhi. Saala saleysee wallee sidaa la gaagamahadho

JB waxaan kuleyeahaiy Doorasho way dhici Udubna way dhici.

kolay dabin ayaa weli idiin aasan. Haseyeesh waaxaiy tegeysa in si xor iyo xalaal ah meesha loogu tartatmo iyo in lagu kalatago.