Sign in to follow this  
Che -Guevara

Man vs. Qabiil vs. SOL

Originally posted by Che -Guevara:

^I'm sure many did read and write.

Let's see what my clan means to me ? Well, everything in life starts with self-interest!! History is good teacher that's if you pay attention-the lessons I learned from the past twenty years led to me to the conclusion my clan is not what's cracked up to be. It offers no protection, social safety and economic development. In practical terms, it doesn't really mean much.

Now onto Mr.Goth concerns, where are the man's wasiiro, not fair that Habar Awal has more ministers than Awdal. That aside, Goths are hypocrites. They were content when Riyaale was in power!!

Awdal had 3 ministers and 2 deputy ministers under rayaale.

They now have 3 ministers and one deputy minister and the Head of the police force of somaliland. Mr goth never complained during rayaale i wonder why

AYOUB   

^ :D Fools have tried, wise men have failed.

Well, comments like "I don't care whether its Godane or Shangoole" count for very little if at the same time you're claiming neither is closer than close to you. Your topic is "Man vs. Qabiil vs. SOL" and you need to fill the blanks yaa sahbii. That does not mean you tell us your postcode, but rather please give us your alternative to Ngonge's Clan is Everything. Are you with me? smile.gif

Originally posted by Akash:

quote: Awdal had 3 ministers and 2 deputy ministers under rayaale.

They now have 3 ministers and one deputy minister and the Head of the police force of somaliland. Mr goth never complained during rayaale i wonder why

X,Xunjuf Malaha adiga ayey kula noqotay
Beenta jooji awdal have 3 ministers reer borama have 2 ministers laakin reer awdal have 3 ministers.and one wasiir kuxigeen.

NGONGE   

Originally posted by Che -Guevara:

^There's possibility it might offer solutions if it's proper in the context. Qabiil in itself is not bad thing but it has been corrupted and abused by first colonial powers and then by Somali state, and lastly by the warlords.

It has become a tool for elite to abuse and it no longer benefits the general public,

Don't believe a word of that, Che. Clan has always been as it is today. Good, bad and ugly all at the same time. The clan is made up of a collection of humans and humans are not always good.

I am tempted to settle this wrong view of clans once and for all. But if I start, I may never stop. :D

^^A lot of people in SOL might have take to heart the fallacy of clan being everything and bad all the time.

If you are in the mood of settling anything start with that fallacy of yours, xaaji.

NGONGE   

^^ It is not a fallacy is I've told you all a million times. For some strange reason, you all choose to cover your faces with your hands and avoid such a simple truth. But I will write something. Tomorrow. :D