Sign in to follow this  
Che -Guevara

Man vs. Qabiil vs. SOL

Haatu   

Originally posted by Che -Guevara:

N before the obvious is asked and stated. I am Al-Shabaab supporter. I support AS as movement and it's my hope it will turn into an institution-one that protects,provides, and justly rules its citizens. I don't care if AS is led Ceyrow, Godane, Rooboow, Shangole, or any other character as long as these men deliver for the people! It's my hope that you will support your entity in the same manner.

That there my friend, is a juxtaposition of ideas if I've ever seen one. AlShabaab stand for destruction, killing and maiming; not protection, not justice and certainly it does not represent an entity that is capable of building governmental institutions.

Somalina   

@Reer Banaadir

^you may ask, and I shall answer.

Allah u naxariisto, he was my great-uncle (maternal).

Now, why did you ask me that question if I may ask?

Somalina   

lol@Oba

I'm saaxiibey (female) marka hore, barasho wanaagsan.

Tan labaad Masagawaay ayaa lo' ii joogtaa, laakiin Xamar ayaan ku dhashay oo hal gaarigacan ii yaalaa..

Marka abti soo dhawoow. Ereyga "naag" lee naga ilaali, maxaa yeeley reer Ceeldheer waa minority in here, n we need all the soldiers "active". smile.gif

Nina R U descendant of Haliimo Gabeyre, Faadumo, Gaveire, Isniino Gabeyre or one of the doughters of Mohamed Gabeyre????I know Hussein Gabeyre's kids aren't old enough to produce grant kids yet

Ayoub...Goldogob could be part of any entity as long as they don't have secessionist aspirations and are not selling their brothers to Zenawi. As for bombs going off there,honestly I don't know what I will feel. I have no particular connection to the place if you are insinuating I might be more sympathetic cuz of possible ancestral lineage. but I know the evils of war and I have seen it in person and not that I'm arrogant enough to equate my past experience compares to the pains reer Xamar are going through. I do believe and know, if AMISOM and their foriegn backers leave, Xamar will be pacified and enjoy the same peace that the rest of the South does.

Lazy-let's examine this.The TFG has no control over the south, has no control over the central part of the country, has no control over the northereast and the northwest.The TFG can not exist in Xamar without the AMISOM. Even with AMISOM firepower, it controls the ports,the longs road that connects Villa Somalia and the airport and maybe if there are lucky couple of districts. AS was in earshot of Villa Somalia during the last major push to dislodge the TFG. Also to call TFG an institution is misleading and not factual true as it enjoys no sovereignty and offers no services. The so-called international recognition is all that's going for TFG and that's waning away the TFG mandate comes to end and Yanks look towards quasi states in the North.

Haatu....You are missing the point. If you believe AS is not the answer and the my advice to you and all those fighting over ministries with no portfolios is to support and build institutions and not sacab tun for some fella will go the same way he come in.

It's ridiculous to fight over which ministries and how many should region aka qabiil get when there's nothing to be had.

AYOUB   

Originally posted by Che -Guevara:

Ayoub...Goldogob could be part of any entity as long as they don't have secessionist aspirations and are not selling their brothers to Zenawi.

Yes indeed. But today, as thing stand, in your opinion, where are they part of if any? You might not care, but we do. :D Go on, give us clue. smile.gif

AYOUB   

^ Well, borderline Ethiopia but Somalia. That's not what I asked though.

You say Xaaji said it is not part of Pirateland. Do you agree with him or not?

Originally posted by AYOUB:

quote:Originally posted by Che -Guevara:

Ayoub...Goldogob could be part of any entity as long as they don't have secessionist aspirations and are not selling their brothers to Zenawi.

Yes indeed. But today, as thing stand, in your opinion, where are they part of if any? You might not care, but we do.
:D
Go on, give us clue.
smile.gif
he will not give you a clear answer

AYOUB   

^ What's the point of this thread then, if he is not prepared to answer simple questions?

Che, let me narrow it for you then, are you a Puntlander? smile.gif