Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Happy birthday beautiful Somalia

^^^Well I did with my young family. It was my child's first Independence day, and I want her to understand throughout her life how important her nation is to her father and mother. The Minneapolis event was nice and the day was trully pleasent.

Somalia is getting better and insha Allah by the time she turns 50 things will be much improved and clear to the average joe.

1lulyo1.jpg

Kashafa   

^ Oh it's back alright. The current war of resistance is just the birth pangs of a new Somalia, free from genocidal warlords, clannist dictators, and the status quo of fowr-pointi-fife. Once the current riff-raff are eliminated, and to paraphrase M. Dheere, helped on their way to Hell, it'll be a truly new Somalia with a new generation of young(relatively) respected leaders like Shaykh Shariif and Proffesor Addow.

The next 3-5 years will be very very interesting.

dear reer Somalia,

congratulatory best wishes for your 53rd anniversary of independence. mabrook. let's hope the situation of your country improves inshallah. on behalf of the Somaliand people, we are sending you our deepest felt hambalyo and brotherly love. congratulations.