Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Galkacyu: Puntland forces clean city of criminals

Laakiin Soomaaliya saas looguma maarmo, at least virtually, I see. Coming all the way and typing the words "somaliaonline" out of the plethora of online sites out there -- and yet still saying hell to it.

What is it? Some kind of drug, irresistible miyaa.

Somaliaonline bay kaaga dhegtay adigana ..... and what is wrong with you having AOL account ??? ,, does that make you an American ??? ,,,,

Poker   

Originally posted by J.a.c.a.y.l.b.a.r.o:

Somaliaonline bay kaaga dhegtay adigana ..... and what is wrong with you having AOL account ??? ,, does that make you an American ??? ,,,,

Yarka ka dhin yaanu joonis qaadine. :D:D:D

MM,

We come here to make your life little more misarable!....it's a guilty pleasure for all of us to see you sweat when we type the name SOMALILAND smile.gif

Abwaan   

Originally posted by Poker:

Abwaan,

Correction, Somaliland isn't Somalia.

Then call it another FutuudLand...cause magaca Somali waan wada leenahay ee ama nooga baxa ama nala jooga...taiwan is not Chinaland!

Also I wouldn't mind if all Northerners or even the majority agree with that ON PRINCIPLE though not clan...

Thankful   

taiwan is not Chinaland!

:D:D

I never understood that, you would think they would want to distance themselves if they wanted no part of Somalia. But by calling themselves Somaliland. I honestly believe the founders never intended to really break away, that is the only logical explanation.

Poker   

Somaliland existed in UN headquarter before there was a such thing as Somali Republic. Check your history books. Even Malcolm X stated in his speachs.

With that being said, we, Somalilanders, are ready to change our name when the time is right. Waayo waad ku xaar xxarteen saaxiib....Now what?

RedSea   

Alla kuwani badowsanaa. Kulaha magaca Somali anagaa iska leh. Somalia=Latin for dhulkii somalida Somaliland=English for dhulkii somalida. Somali=ethnicity not a country name exclusive to anyone. Markaa slow your role yaa Ala Zanzibaari.

If anyone is oughta leave the pretex alone, it should be those whom somalinimo had reached at later date. Offcourse anagaa idiinka horaynay. :D

Thankful   

Somaliland existed in UN headquarter before there was a such thing as Somali Republic. Check your history books. Even Malcolm X stated in his speachs.

With that being said, we, Somalilanders, are ready to change our name when the time is right. Waayo waad ku xaar xxarteen saaxiib....Now what?

No, it was Italian SOMALILAND and British SOMALILAND. The countries names were to tell you who was coloniazing and the SOMALILAND part was to tell you what people and land they had. The whole land was Somaliland that's why you used (British, Italian) to tell the two apart. So i'll say it one more time, both sides were Somaliland. This is why it makes no sense to call yourselves because everywhere is Somali land.

Are you serious?

Poker, this daily ritual of calaacal iyo kalsooni la'aan reeks desperation. It is pitiful. We all know this daily ritual of aah iyo ooh will prove nothing to us. Nothing on the ground will change, regardless how one wails daily on online, on this site.

I don't see on here Reer Jabuuti, wailing about nonexistent daydreams. They are confident, oo wey isku kalsoonyihiin and do not have to prove anything to us. On the other hand...

It seems like naag ninkeeda abuse gareeyo, who daily wails about him, who laments about him, who howls about him. Yet at the end of the day, u dhaxleyso that same abusive husband of hers. Unnecessary analogy, yet aptly fitting.

Frankly, it is bordering into a psychological problem with kalsooni la'aantaan. The dejection of not getting aqoonsi for so long seems too much for some to handle. It is kalsooni la'aan oo cabaad iyo calaacal dhaaftay that is getting worrisome.

MZanzi   

Somalilanders keep following us and I dont mean twitter

Meel walba somalia lagu sheego inteey isi so maqiiqan beey...somaliland laso bodayaan

Poker   

Originally posted by Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiy aar:

It seems like naag ninkeeda abuse gareeyo, who daily wails about him, who laments about him, who howls about him. Yet at the end of the day, u dhaxleyso that same abusive husband of hers. Unnecessary analogy, yet aptly fitting.

Is that really nacessary. Waxaa so cay ma waxaa kaa keenay SOMALILAND nacayb.

That much hate isn't good for your heart son.

Lo@Djibouti.....I was born there too and yes they're qaldaans.

RedSea   

Poker, I think MMA felt offended when you said 'hell to somalia' and rightfully so.

MMA,

Adeer I agree with you that poker was bit out of line. But know this SOL is a tool where anyone with any views can come and try to advance his/her propaganda and that doesn't define lack of confidence but rather conveying the messege for Somaliland's independence to not only the world, but the somalis here as well. Think about it. If there were no opposing views here, rer koonfur iyo Buntland would ran the show and Somaliland would be bashed from left and right and no one to defend it. Somalilanders are here to take the messege to their political oppenents as well as to express their voice. That is the great thing about the cyber community.

Emperor   

The line of 'If you are a lander why are you on SOL' is overused but irritating and silly, the argument of a weak man...

Why dwell on that, when you have so many other thinks to point out or can expose that the whole dream of the secessiont is hype and based on illusion.

I love my people from the North of Somalia, they are ethnicly Somali, cutlurally Somali and geographically part of the Somali republic...