Sign in to follow this  
Muhammad

The World of The Jinn

Muhammad   

» Asalamu Alaykum,

what do you know about the World of the Jinn?

click here

Book 4, Number 1106:

Narrated AbudDarda:

Allah's Apostle (peace_be_upon_him) stood up (to pray) and we heard him say: "I seek refuge in Allah" Then said: "I curse thee with Allah's curse" three times, then he stretched out his hand as though he was taking hold of something.

When he finished the prayer, we said: Messenger of Allah, we heard you say something during the prayer which we have not heard you say before, and we saw you stretch out your hand. He replied: Allah's enemy Iblis came with a flame of fire to put it in my face, so I said three times: "I seek refuge in Allah from thee." Then I said three times: "I curse thee with Allah's full curse." But he did not retreat (on any one of these) three occasions.

Thereafter I meant to seize him. I swear by Allah that had it not been for the supplication of my brother Sulayman he would have been bound, and made an object of sport for the children of Medina.

I was reading this Hadiith in Bukhari, I wanted to know, what the Prophet(pbuh) ment by "had it not been for the supplication of my brother Sulayman(as)"

Alhamdulilah, I found the answer.

ps. before clicking on the link, remember to say Bismillah. which leads me to wonder, can Jinns surf the Net? either on their own or through a human?

S.O.S   

Assalaamu calaykum

ps. before clicking on the link, remember to say Bismillah. which leads me to wonder, can Jinns surf the Net? either on their own or through a human?

Brother Muhammad, if we accept the battle of good and evil, we have a contineous struggle between the Awliyaau'l-Laah and Awliyaa'ush-shaydaan. The net is no different from any other battle ground where the armies of Ibliis, both humans and jinns, carry out their evil intentions. We seek refuge from them in Allaah.

P.S. we propably have them here too! :eek:

Haseena   

Bismillah

Salamu Calaykum wa Raxmatullah

I was reading this Hadiith in Bukhari, I wanted to know, what the Prophet(pbuh) ment by "had it not been for the supplication of my brother Sulayman(as)"

I think if I remember it correctly from the qisas al anbiya, Nabi Sulayman supplicated to Allah to give him a kingdom unlike any. Among the favours bestowed upon him was he was given "lordship" over the jinns. And I believe it is what our noble prophet (sallahi alehi wa salam) is referring to in that hadith.

It is a good story for those of you who love to read stories of the prophets. A good book I would like to recommend is Ibn Kathirs Stories of the prophets. You can order it here

http://onlineislamicstore.com/b2632.html

wa calaykum salam

Haseena   

Once, the Prophet Sulayman said that he would have a son from each of his wives. Since he did not leave the fulfillment of his desire upon the will of Allah (swt) by saying in sha Allah, only one of his wives bore him a child, and even then, it was stillborn. When Sulayman (as) realized his mistake, he became very sorry and asked Allah (swt) to forgive him and to grant him a kingdom which no one else would have after him. Allah (swt) accepted these prayers and granted him a mighty kingdom.

http://www.ummah.net/khoei/soloman.htm

Prophet Sulayman (A.S.) in response to his special prayer to Allah was granted Kingdom and was given power over the forces of nature, over the Jinns and men and devils and other living creatures. He was also endowed with knowledge of their language and could easily communicate with them.

http://www.ezsoftech.com/stories/prophets.asp

Muhammad   

Haseena sis,

JZK for the links. since childhood I was fascinated by the story of Sulayman(as) and the gifts Allah(swt) has given him.

one can just imagine the experience of walking on air, moving it or directing it as you wish. Subhanallah!

Originally posted by Shams-ud-Din:

Assalaamu calaykum

Brother Muhammad, if we accept the battle of good and evil, we have a contineous struggle between the Awliyaau'l-Laah and Awliyaa'ush-shaydaan. The net is no different from any other battle ground where the armies of Ibliis, both humans and jinns, carry out their evil intentions. We seek refuge from them in Allaah.

P.S. we propably have them here too! :eek:

brother Shams-ud-Din,

that is indeed frightening. but Allah(swt) has given us enough resources to defend ourselfs from this eternal nemesis. saying of Bismillah before every action, when drinking, eating, puting on cloth, sleeping, walking, and even now, clicking on a link, is a protection against the shaytan.

ps. we hope to see more of your posts bro, Insha'Allah

Janna   

Thanks brother M u h a m m a d

It was a great read however I am familiar with all different types of stories that has to do with Jinn's.

Muhammad   

Originally posted by ALexus.:

Thanks brother M u h a m m a d

It was a great read however I am familiar with all different types of stories that has to do with Jinn's.

Adaa Mudan Walaal ALexus.

ps. pls share some of those stories with us. :eek:

Johnny B   

Do you guyz beleive in an invissible beeings (jinn)?

Do you feel watched,observed by them?

Worse , do you feel that they´ve power over your life?

Do they make you do things you don´t really want to do ?

Have you talked to a therapist lately?