Sign in to follow this  
Nur

Dancing Fever?

Nur   

Caramel sis

Adigana Allah kuu fududeeyo waxaad jeceshahay oo kheyr kuugu jiro adduun iyo akhiro.

Nur

Nur   

Its Summertime again, hot pants, hot desires and hot hell afterwards are all lined up for those who unleash their uncontrolled animal instincts followed around by Satan ( Fa atbacahu al Sheitaan, fa kaana minal ghaawiin) or for those who willingly choose the comoany of bad influence over the righteus friends ( Wa qayadhnaa lahum quranaa fa zayanuu lahum maa beyna aydiihim wa ma khalfahum).

For those mentioned above, the Devils, influence them to awaken their dormant animal instincts, causing them to shake like a Devil reposessed person. So, if you feel weak to stand the heat of temptation this summer, avoid, being found in the Ghafla state, shaking your butt with Music. Try listening Quraan for a change.

Nur

Coloow   

Bro Nur and others (sisters and brothers), I reread this thread and by Allah, I enjoyed it.

In a few weeks time, I am off to the middle east (to perform cimrah and go on a shopping spree in Duabi) and the UK (to confer with qaad chewers) - and stay tuned for a report on dancing fever.

In the meantime, summer wanaagsan

Masha allah shikh nur,i really enjoyed most of ur topices,alhamdulilah icon_razz.gif .wallal Walaahi you are extremely talented masha alaaah..your essays are alawys well written and well laid out and always very Benefit.

Begaad mosh gamaayel wallahi .i'm sure u speak arabic.

i hope illahay inu khayer badaan a3mal kaa ga kugu ziyaa diyoo wallal as along as u r alive.

salaam smile.gif

Nur   

Ukhti amatillah

Baarakallah feek, ya ukhayatii, ana 3arif anti gaaddah awi. Walaalo, Allaha kaa aqbalo du3adaada, there is nothing as refreshing as to know that someone, somewhere, is making du3a for me, for sharing my thoughts about our great faith of islam, wallahi walaalo, words like yours are as refreshing like a pay day after a hard labor in the desert to say the least.

Nur

Hayat   

mashallah, what a beautiful peice. whislt logic does rationalise the fact that weddings are a complete and utter waste of time(excluding wadaad weddings),why are we compelled to go?

. the ironic thing is, everyone claims that we are going to go because it is going to be "fun", yet when you come home why do we feel so "crap" and "guilty", these feelings can not in anyway be associated with "fun". readin this article, i can not say that it has added anymore logic then what i normally convince myself, but it makes me question, is this really a fever?, an an interesting link is people who have SAAR in them have constant headache and fever, could dancing the night away releive one of such fever?, i guess if this is the case then satan does have most of us wrapped around his little finger.this

must be resolved at once

brother incentives will greatly be appreciated.

Nur   

Vibe

The Messenger of Allah SAWS said that guilt ( ithm) is what bothers you when alone, and you hate people notice.

Nur

Nur   

Nomads

Recycling old issues, re-runs, as I am running out of new materials in social Islam, political Islam has taken the better part of me these days, so many politics-driven miseries, so little time to reach out for the victims.

Nur