Sign in to follow this  
Thankful

Garaad Jama Speaks in Bosasso

What I have noticed is the majority of the people eastern sool and buhoodle region do not follow the same political thoughts As garaad jamac garaad cali. Its seems that the people do not really trust this xaglatoosiye especially those from puntland camp , because of the earlier elections of puntland where he participated. Also the clan issue doesn’t make it easier, one group supporting Xagla toosiye Especially the reer hawd, While The Reer nugaaleed oppose xalgatoosiye and call him xaglajifiiye And they rather want to hold their Vice president Seat in puntland., and are not willing to risk it for Xaglatoosiye the savvier. And that’s where somaliland comes in and the locals Support garaad jamac garaad ismacil and garaad abdirashid garaad ismacil. Somaliland ayay dantu ku jirta eeh dadkaga dhinac ka raac .

Originally posted by Naxar Nugaaleed:

I think this is something
for all the camps (Puntland, Somaliland and darwiishland) of rer SSC

^^

These imaanlaawayaal who have caused so much division have brought shame upon the Sool community, and ought to be reprimanded by the community as a whole; will the people not hold them accountable?

^ Unfortunately, they have managed to divide the People themselves so who is to hold who accountable.

Xaji sxb its not a matter of me going along with rer ssc, the truth of the matter is that the people are divided along many competing camps. And to be honest, despite my own wishs, Somaliland is looked at with more suspicion then the other two camps and its supporters are seen as either fools (Aden cade, qaybe...)or greedy war profiteers. As you put it, Rer hawd are all supporting xaglatosiye guy whereas the rer nugaaled are divided among the three camps village by village.

This is how I see it: This idea that one of the camps will win and impose their ideology on the rest is foolish despite the fact that this is what all three are exactly trying to do. Two, outside interference must cease. Once the real will of the people is ascertained and the people are united, then each can present its case. I believe Somaliland has a good case to make: Hopelessness of the south, Puntlands neglect of these regions and peoples and lastly a northern identity. If it interferes in inter SSC squabbles, it will successfully be branded as a warmonger. is that what your advocating for?