Sign in to follow this  
MoonLight1

A brotherly massege to P'land and S'landers.

I have been observing SOL for the las few years, but have been a member for only few days. I was hurt and saddened by the negetivity, name calling, and somitimes childish comments thrown at each other, especiaaly guys from S'lad and P'land. People ae spending many minutes if not hours google-ing on the other ones weaknesses and negatives, then the other ones will hit back on doing the same, WHY? I really don't understand why some people are enjoying the others missfortune. If you are a S'lander why can't you celebrate and be happy about what Puntland achieved, and if Youre a P'lander why can't you be positive and feel good about what S'land achieved, are we bunch of envious, bitter, selfish lot. Look at the topics and its really sad what people are thinking about each other.

If your a S'lander why can't you post a topic about forexample the opening of a "New School in Garowe" and if you are a P'lnder why can't you do the same about for example a "New health clinic being opened in Hargeysa" Why on earth focus on negatives and childish comments about each other, 19 years and we still did not learn from our mistakes.

You could call me a naive or a newcomer but please treat each other at least as human beings, don't Brag and Grin about the other ones failiurs and problems, On saturday one brother posted a comment which he was lol-ing about the murdered MP in Mogadishu, this was sheer nonsence and heartlesness, where was his humanism and compation? We should critisise each other when appropriete, but please do it so in a brotherly, civilized, possitive way.

The prophet PBUH said "“The one who does not care about the Muslims is not one of them.”

Reflect on this hadeeth and try to feel any problem in Hargeysa, Garowe, Xamar, Baidoa, Kismayo is your problem.

Sorry about my ranting, I just wanted to say the truth.

JB, explaine how am I naive? since when being possitive became naivety? Let me ask you a direct quesion, When you hear a bomb has gone off in Mogadishu or Bosaso or Baidoa do you feel as it has gone off in Hargeysa? please be frank.

I told you you're naive here sxb ,,,, you wouldn't ask such questions if you were here for 3 years.

Relax and take your time ,, you will either leave the place or clear your position.

As for your question, No Muslim would be happy about bad things happening to another Muslim.

As for your question, No Muslim would be happy about bad things happening to another Muslim.

But your topics and posts say different about what you just said, The JB we know always posts about S'land possitives and brags about others negatives i.e Puntland, Sh.Shariif government, and the South general.

On the naivety comment, its always save to be a naive but honest rather than a lion but suspicious . :D

That is called politics sxb .... you have to get along with it. Even your title of your thread is different from what you're talking about .. :D

You were even part of the game you're talking about. I can see your posts in other threads. You're watched man ,, ;)

You were even part of the game you're talking about. I can see your posts in other threads. You're watched man ,,

Now your trying to drag me into your muddy world, show me where my posts say bad things about anyone.

Bro politics doesn't have to be dirty and dodgy.

If that is the general assumption, you don't have to follow it.

Politics are dirty games by nature ..... that is the nature of it.

Even shariifka is in now .. he will take gun and fight other religious functions like Alshabaab. Imagine shariifka waging war against another Muslim ....... Now that is politics.

Originally posted by Sayid*Somal:

S-Land = 'S' stands for Si'il

P-Land = 'P' stands for Pu's'sy

i presume
smile.gif

Xishoodkiina wuuu kaa tegey xataa .......

Well Shariifka is not a prophet sent to Somalis, if he wages unnessecery war and people lose their lives, thats between him and his LORD, I believe that politics does not have to be dirty, you can be a frank, honest, and possitive politician. No need for dirty tricks.

That is why i'm saying you're naive sxb ... Politics are dirty in nature.

Have you seen what happened in Beletweyn today ?? ,, Maxkamadaha fighting against each other ,,,

Originally posted by J.a.c.a.y.l.b.a.r.o:

quote:Originally posted by Sayid*Somal:

S-Land = 'S' stands for Si'il

P-Land = 'P' stands for Pu's'sy

i presume
smile.gif

Xishoodkiina wuuu kaa tegey xataa .......
Maya ana ka tegey oo politics'ka soo aadey icon_razz.gif

wuxu ileen waa dirty ;)

Have you seen what happened in Beletweyn today ?? ,, Maxkamadaha fighting against each other ,,,

See JB this is exactly what I was talking about, you are almost celebrating whats happening in Beletweyn, your tone is excitment and careless grin, I don't think you would've even mentioned this fighting if it was in Gabiley or Gaashaamo, this is what I am talking about.

Feel for the masaakiin cougt up in Beletweyn, or are they less human than your cousins in S'land.

War isku xishoo JB.

If that is naivity, so BE IT.