Sign in to follow this  
Abtigiis

Mr. Somalia removed from the “list of Vagrants against the liberation of Somaligalbed

The Zack   

Qudhac, re-read my above and now below answer.

Originally posted by The Zack:

quote:Originally posted by Qudhac:

its nothing to do with wether i support them or not i simply ask for clafication does onlf represent all the somalis living in somali Galbeed or not its simple question to ask,

Ok, simple answer: No, ONLF is fighting for the six zones that its clan resides.

Qudhac   

thanks, so really the bottom line is that somalis living in that region are not united in the fight for freedom and do not have an organisation that is inclusive which can speak for them as whole rather than tribal based organisation that we see today.

so my second Question is whats stopping somali galbeed having politicaly united voice, in your opinion.

The Zack   

^That answer was sarcastic waaryeey. The ONLF is fighting to free the whole Western Somalia and majority of the Somalis in that region are united.

Like any other stuggle, there will always be dab-a-qoodhiyaal gumeeysiga u shaqeeya.

Qudhac   

zack

walaxa la yidhi runtu dadka way ka nixisaa lakiin waxta ma yeesho.

the ONLF as an organisation do not have the backing of its people by far and thats evident every where and has been for very long time when i say "its people" i mean in the tribal sense of the word which is not alot to ask for to atleast the tribe you claim to represent backing you.

alot of them give lip service to " FREEDOM" but thats all it is really its all lip service and half hearted at best and those are the decent ones.

and thats the harshe reality somali galbeed faces at the moment.

The Zack   

^Who told you that? your cousin in Gaashaamo? Tell your cousin that the people of Western Somalia don't need him if he doesn't need them.

LooooL@Zack

Come on Zack, there's lesson or two to be learned from secessionists.Somaliland represents the pinnacle of inclusive Somali society. Its struggle for freedom was shared by the Somalis of all walks.

Qudhac   

Originally posted by Che -Guevara:

LooooL@Zack

Come on Zack, there's lesson or two to be learned from secessionists.Somaliland represents the pinnacle of inclusive Somali society. Its struggle for freedom was shared by the Somalis of all walks.

if had followed somaliland example then maybe somalia woudlnt be swimming in its own excrement for 20 years mate ;)

you have more than lesson or two to learn boy, if only you had the capacity. ;)

AT&T, I don’t think this claptrap ONLF are freedom fighters rather foot soldiers of Isayas Aforqi and former Baree regime. Always some one has to ride them like horse since they are cousins of Oromo.

Kamaavi   

^Ather ONLF was found after Siyad Bare's WSLF startegy couldn't ring permanent victory. The ONLF was there before Isseyas, Melez, or Faroole came to exist. And no body is riding the brave men and women of ONLF but just exercising to gain their right to self determination.

In the case of who is riding who, Faroole is being owned by an Agame now. He is not fighting his fight bu he is doing for his new cousin, Melez.

Don't bark but just bite.